As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

internet dating thread

• Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    ChicoBlue wrote:
    Fyndir, let's socialize like ladies.

Fyndir, you look fantastic today! I love how those pants make your balls look!

Chico, not many people could pull off an avatar like... that. Seriously, it's like, totally cool that you've got the confidence to wear it.

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    hey ladies

I got a boner

help me out with it

stick it in a pie.

a literal pie.

but I am not jason biggs or 80's metal band warrant

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    hey ladies

I got a boner

help me out with it

sure let me get my knives

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    I've always thought that packaging could be cool to design. I'm not a great graphic designer, really (better than a lot, but not really worthy of being called a graphic designer). Do you like it? Or is it totally BS? Or just, you know, work?

When you get freedom to mess around with the shape of the boxes or the way content wraps around the 3D object is can be a lot of fun.

Usually it's just work, though.

• Options
    #pipe wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:
    I've always thought that packaging could be cool to design. I'm not a great graphic designer, really (better than a lot, but not really worthy of being called a graphic designer). Do you like it? Or is it totally BS? Or just, you know, work?

When you get freedom to mess around with the shape of the boxes or the way content wraps around the 3D object is can be a lot of fun.

Do you have micromanaging clients who make horrible design choices that you must abide? Oh man.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    Antimatter wrote:
    hey ladies

I got a boner

help me out with it

anti stop projecting

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Antimatter wrote:
    hey ladies

I got a boner

help me out with it

anti stop projecting

that's sheri

• Options
    Antimatter wrote:
    Antimatter wrote:
    hey ladies

I got a boner

help me out with it

anti stop projecting

that's sheri

wrong kinda camera

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Margarazzi wrote:
    #pipe wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:

Do you have micromanaging clients who make horrible design choices that you must abide? Oh man.

well yeah doesn't everyone?

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Man I wish I had more female friends to discuss sexual techniques with. Like "hey there's this thing I do that dudes seem to like but it gets painful if you do it too many nights in a row. Any suggestions?"

But, by some strange turn, all of my female friends are either virgins or super uncomfortable talking about that stuff.

And the internet dating thread kind of always turns that way and I feel guilty later when I'm the cause of that.

"You're doing it now, Marg!" Oh, shit!

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:
    #pipe wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:

well yeah doesn't everyone?

Sho nuff.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    marg I will set you up with some of my slutty friends

you can talk about errything

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Man I wish I had more female friends to discuss sexual techniques with. Like "hey there's this thing I do that dudes seem to like but it gets painful if you do it too many nights in a row. Any suggestions?"

But, by some strange turn, all of my female friends are either virgins or super uncomfortable talking about that stuff.

And the internet dating thread kind of always turns that way and I feel guilty later when I'm the cause of that.

yes, me, explain. yes.

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    Margarazzi wrote:

remember, alka seltzer in your mouth improves oral sex for the dude
    i love American Gods

• Options
    Antimatter wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:

i love American Gods

I did not-- are you serious? I'm thinking not, since this seems like a quote or joke from a show or book of some sort.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    Specifically BJ techniques. Like, how creepy is it to talk to a guy before you even get into anything about what he likes/doesn't like. Should that be a post first-time conversation? should ever be a *real* conversation or is talking about this stuff sort of like kissing with your eyes open (read: kinda weird)

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Bite, baby.

Bite hard.

You like Harry Potter?

Well, I want my cock to be known as Nearly Headless Dick after you're done.

• Options
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Specifically BJ techniques. Like, how creepy is it to talk to a guy before you even get into anything about what he likes/doesn't like. Should that be a post first-time conversation? should ever be a *real* conversation or is talking about this stuff sort of like kissing with your eyes open (read: kinda weird)

don't talk about it before, just start right up and ask after a couple minutes.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:

It's obviously not the same for everyone, but personally my favorite time to give/receive sexy tips with a lady friend is right as things start getting initiated. That way, we're both clearly in the mood, we've got the green light, and we can try the stuff out right away. Plus, I don't really like talking about sexytimes stuff if sexytimes aren't imminent. Not that I'm adverse or shy, it just doesn't really interest me unless it can be put to use right away.

• Options
    ChicoBlue wrote:
    Bite, baby.

Bite hard.

You like Harry Potter?

Well, I want my cock to be known as Nearly Headless Dick after you're done.

I'll tell him Chico says hi. I'll make sure to forward all gratitude from my future hook ups.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    kissing with your eyes open is not weird. it CAN be weird, as can too much of everything

but I think that it can be done in a very riveting way

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    I wish I was hairier

I mean, I'm kind of hairy

but body hair is awesome
    we could trade

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    personally I like giving a post-banging critique

strengths.

weaknesses.

D-

See me after class.

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Houk wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:

It's obviously not the same for everyone, but personally my favorite time to give/receive sexy tips with a lady friend is right as things start getting initiated. That way, we're both clearly in the mood, we've got the green light, and we can try the stuff out right away. Plus, I don't really like talking about sexytimes stuff if sexytimes aren't imminent. Not that I'm adverse or shy, it just doesn't really interest me unless it can be put to use right away.

I sometimes find a couple of days build up is kind of exciting.

I hate it, though, when it's discussed for days leading you to think that it's verbal foreplay for imminent sex times in the near future.

And it turns out it was all just philosophizing. Guys can be such a tease.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Antimatter wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:

i love American Gods

I did not-- are you serious? I'm thinking not, since this seems like a quote or joke from a show or book of some sort.

in American Gods, there was a section with two teenage girls on a bus talking to each other, one of whom tried to seem knowledgeable about the world and sex. she was telling her buddy sex advice she got from the internet, that was one of the "facts"

• Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular

strengths.

weaknesses.

D-

See me after class.

You really need to have them fill out your Post-Coital Quality Control Survey. Make sure it's on a Likert scale so you can do a logistical regression and pick up any trends.

• Options

strengths.

weaknesses.

D-

See me after class.

You really need to have them fill out your Post-Coital Quality Control Survey. Make sure it's on a Likert scale so you can do a logistical regression and pick up any trends.

what are these words

7656367.jpg
  • Options

strengths.

weaknesses.

D-

See me after class.

yeah, I've been told by all the guys I've hooked up with that I'm pretty ace at the b'jays. But then a friend pointed out that a guy wasn't likely to criticize because that might lead to no further b'jays because of hurt feelings. So I'm still in the dark as to whether or not whatever I just did was actually all that effective.

Then again, I just totally let someone kiss me horribly without offering any helpful hints on improving his apparent attempts to swallow my jaw, so I'm being hypocritical.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options

strengths.

weaknesses.

D-

See me after class.

what are these words

OMG just let me nap for a few minutes, I can't process this!

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    Margarazzi wrote:

strengths.

weaknesses.

D-

See me after class.

yeah, I've been told by all the guys I've hooked up with that I'm pretty ace at the b'jays. But then a friend pointed out that a guy wasn't likely to criticize because that might lead to no further b'jays because of hurt feelings. So I'm still in the dark as to whether or not whatever I just did was actually all that effective.

Then again, I just totally let someone kiss me horribly without offering any helpful hints on improving his apparent attempts to swallow my jaw, so I'm being hypocritical.

I will totally tell you if a bj ain't good

control yo damn teeth woman

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular

strengths.

weaknesses.

D-

See me after class.

what are these words

This is a Likert question.

TLB totally satisfied me in the sack:
    1. Strongly disagree
    2. Disagree
    3. Neither agree nor disagree
    4. Agree
    5. Strongly agree

• Options
    I am not the biggest fan of BJs. I like them if the girl likes them

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    also a bad bj makes me need to pee

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    edited August 2011

Do you show your displeasure with the BJ quality by just going for it?

"Stay right there, sweetheart, got a surprise for you."

Fyndir on
  • Options
    Margarazzi wrote:

strengths.

weaknesses.

D-

See me after class.

I will totally tell you if a bj ain't good

control yo damn teeth woman

Yeah, that's harder than you imagine. That's like the #1 on my mind the whole time, to the point I usually end up with sore lips for days afterward.

Then again there are guys who like that sort of thing (but I'm smart enough not to go cheese grater on them unless the specifically, very clearly ask)

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options

I-- wow. That's, well I guess I can see that.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    SliderSlider Registered User regular
    Why are most blowjobs slightly uncomfortable?

• Options
    Fyndir wrote:

Do you show your displeasure with the BJ quality by just going for it?

"Stay right there, sweetheart, got a surprise for you."

I was going to go there but decided not to. I'm glad someone else did.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Futore wrote:

wh--

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Futore wrote:

I'm okay with giving oral to a woman, but not the other way around. Just not my thing

This discussion has been closed.