Options

[Mass Effect] T-Minus 10 days and counting. Pre-release hype ignition confirmed.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Seriously wrote: »
    citadel noir

I would be Takyris' slave for a year if they made this happen.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Main Character, a new relay has just been opened and we need you to lead a scout team to make first contact with whomever is on the other side!

Cue, adventure in an alien sector of the galaxy!

All the mass relays are accounted for.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Takyris you should have a npc in future DLC whining about day-one updates for his omni-tool

Oh god I just realized what I most want in me3 is the continuation of the guy trying to get a refund

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Takyris you should have a npc in future DLC whining about day-one updates for his omni-tool

Oh god I just realized what I most want in me3 is the continuation of the guy trying to get a refund

The true hero of the ME universe.

• Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    Main Character, a new relay has just been opened and we need you to lead a scout team to make first contact with whomever is on the other side!

Cue, adventure in an alien sector of the galaxy!

All the mass relays are accounted for.

or so we thought....

COMING 2014

wethoughttheywereallaccountedfor.com

Lights go up, cheers in the crowd.

That concludes the Microsoft e3 Press Conference, enjoy the show!

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    yeah it's not much of a stretch to have a previously undiscovered relay pop up

hell where did the whole "all the relays are accounted for" idea come from?

i don't recall that being said in-game

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    I don't remember that either

maybe the citadel has records of where all of them are, but not all of them are activated yet

I think that's closer to the truth

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    i mean presumably there are unactivated, but discovered relays out there, given that there's a stated Citadel policy on the subject of not going around activating mass relays all over the place (that's how the Rachni first started wrecking shit, after all)

it's the whole reason the Turians attacked the humans in the first place, we were going around activating every relay we found and they were like fucking stop that

so presumably more than one unactivated relays are just sitting around

• Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    man that glitch didnt do shit for my team when I tried it in gold

but falling through the map was pretty neat
    Man I want to do this. Have all these detailed descriptions how to cheat, complicated as fuck. And if by any chance you succeed.
    You fall through the map.

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    yeah after ME3 the story of shepard and the reapers needs to be done

of course then you can't just trot out another universe ending threat without it feeling cheap

so the tone of the series would probably need to change from HUGE ACTION MOVIE to something smaller in ME4

but that's not a bad thing

No they totally could. Right at the end of ME3 when you've just defeated the final boss and are about to escape into the end credits, he gurgles one final warning along the lines of 'we tried to save you, Shepard' and then just have some even bigger bad that the Reapers were trying to save us from in their own twisted manner. Blah blah blah, Super Reapers or something.

Reaper Reapers

Reapers^2

Every 50,000 * 50,000 years they show up to cull the Reapers

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    Skull Man wrote: »
    wait was there a debate about the base

why would anyone not keep the base

I swear, if this decision ends up coming to bite Renegade Sheps in the ass, I am just going to laugh and laugh.
    E is jump on pc

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    I am on a pc

Boost has up until now made me nose dive into lava, which has not turned out well
    E is jump on pc

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Anyone wanna do some morning Bronze/Silver matches on XBL? I wanna try out my Soldier's maxed-out Concussion Shot.

• Options
    Hahah, I love that guy.
    Pony wrote: »
    i mean presumably there are unactivated, but discovered relays out there, given that there's a stated Citadel policy on the subject of not going around activating mass relays all over the place (that's how the Rachni first started wrecking shit, after all)

it's the whole reason the Turians attacked the humans in the first place, we were going around activating every relay we found and they were like fucking stop that

The Turians were more like "Start shooting them, they'll get the message."

• Options

I've been trying to get my money back for two years, and I'm not about to give up now!

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Pony wrote: »

I thought it was Humans activated (our) one, found the Turians, and then hilarity ensued.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Who wants to play this game

I'll bring AmSal
    amsal.jpg

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    :whistle: i am a real salarian

fight for the rights of every man
    :whistle:

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I am going to copy that for my turian

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    So started an Infiltrator on ME1. Made a decent male Shepard, except his nose is a little too big and gah I need to let it go!

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    default shep solves all appearance problems by looking beautiful forever

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    with each new thing I can customise on my asari adept, I make it look more and more like part of her uniform is transparent.

Which amuses me.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    default shep solves all appearance problems by looking beautiful forever

Sometimes a man just wants a better haircut!

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    default shep is too white for me

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I think that today, when I wake up, I'm going to get onto continuing my ME2 insanity run.

totally going to use that trick with standing at the door to the last fight of horizon and peppering scions to death before going in. big thanks to whoever told me that.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I think that today, when I wake up, I'm going to get onto continuing my ME2 insanity run.

totally going to use that trick with standing at the door to the last fight of horizon and peppering scions to death before going in. big thanks to whoever told me that.
    i just use the Cain

fuck that shit

• Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    What's the maximum ammo you can get for the Cain? Can you actually get 200% to have two shots per mission?

• Options
    What's the maximum ammo you can get for the Cain? Can you actually get 200% to have two shots per mission?
    Yeah. Arrival and Zaeed's mission have one, for a total of 7, which puts it at 205.

I think you might be able to nudge it up to 200 from six upgrades if you equip armor with +10% heavy weapon ammo.

• Options
    So uh, can I get the english language (and blood) version from origin? Or do I need to import it?
    And will my multiplayer still work if I do that?

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    The Cain maxes out at 215% ammo.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Elendil wrote: »

i just use the Cain

fuck that shit

no no, I'm saving that shot for the praetorian after the scions.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    man i think i'm gonna give up on asari adept

level 14 and i still can't use this fucking thing without getting shot to pieces every seven seconds

even stasis bubble hasn't helped

I've found that I die amazingly quick, probably because there's no active way to boost damage protection, and your dodges eat your shield. As does your heavy melee (so generally the only time I use it is when I forget...).

It's worth it though, because you're turning enemies into hapless targets ripe for the picking. Is your group largely sticking together? Because off on your own in Silver, you're probably going to find yourself in a bad way pretty quick, even on a flanking position. Adept just doesn't have the durability to hang on its own for any significant length of time.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Why the fuck is it that pubs are apparently too fucking stupid to understand that killing a targeted enemy is more important than playing grab-ass with a group of Guardians for five minutes?

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Why the fuck is it that pubs are apparently too fucking stupid to understand that killing a targeted enemy is more important than playing grab-ass with a group of Guardians for five minutes?

Come to the PC side, we have mods.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Are there good mass effect mods?

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Are there good mass effect mods?

For awhile the PC side's claim to fame was the character editor, but the xbox (if not the PS3) folks can benefit from that now too.

But you can load in high res textures (except your load times go through the roof), you can put in different clothes/armor for your Shep (I like running around in Liara's outfit), you can add in characters as permanent that you otherwise can't regularly access (like Liara), mod your weapons/powers/cooldowns...the list goes on.

• Options
    You can also bring folks into the base game early and hear their commentary.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    something went dreadfully wrong when shepard was brought back from the dead

dreadfully wrong indeed

• Options

i just use the Cain

fuck that shit

no no, I'm saving that shot for the praetorian after the scions.
    the praetorian is soooo much easier than the dual scions/husks

just bolt for a different place to take cover when he starts getting close

as long as he doesn't end up on top you, you'll wear him down eventually

the scion/husk combo can eat a dick

This discussion has been closed.