As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Democracy on the [chat]

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Also, [chat], what would you say if I picked up an atari st solely for the purpose of sequencing music, when I already have a near infinitely more powerful sequencer in a macbook pro + ableton live.

Nerd.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    i should have gotten screwed

by eduardo severin

isn't he the guy in the new spiderman movie

yussssssssssssss

he is quite fetching

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Next week I get to pay $60 ahead of time so I can play the Guild Wars 2 beta a few times and then several months from now play the game for real!

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    i should have gotten screwed

by eduardo severin

isn't he the guy in the new spiderman movie

yussssssssssssss

he is quite fetching

do you want him to be your

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoFXbt2tfbU

• Options
    no, but I mean

I'd probably say yes if he asked

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    sigmund he's like 5'6"

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure Dave chappelle had deeper reasons than your white washing (ha) of why he left.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    in other news I would like to remind everyone of this
    5528630766_82db6ec9c1.jpg

and this
    5528041521_73e68cc5d5.jpg

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    If you didn't want people to laugh at your racially charged humor maybe you shouldn't have used racially charged humor!

--Captain Hindsight

please tell me you're not one of the people who feels wronged or abandoned by dave chappelle

no not at all but I also think it's a bit disingenuous to go "you were supposed to laugh WITH ME not AT ME abloo abloo abloo"

It's totally ok to look back and say, wow, I shoulda thought that one through before I had white frat kids shouting I'M RICH BITCH at me. But to then say guuuyyys you're doing it wrong *stomp*

eh. Not buying it

• Options
    oh my god, mimicking mark the shark

• Options
    If you didn't want people to laugh at your racially charged humor maybe you shouldn't have used racially charged humor!

--Captain Hindsight

please tell me you're not one of the people who feels wronged or abandoned by dave chappelle

no not at all but I also think it's a bit disingenuous to go "you were supposed to laugh WITH ME not AT ME abloo abloo abloo"

It's totally ok to look back and say, wow, I shoulda thought that one through before I had white frat kids shouting I'M RICH BITCH at me. But to then say guuuyyys you're doing it wrong *stomp*

eh. Not buying it

i don't understand your argument

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Who is that old homeless man in the middle of the second picture

• Options
    Who is that old homeless man in the middle of the second picture

that is mark the shark

• Options

--Captain Hindsight

eh. Not buying it

It's not an argument really? More like racially charged humor is ALWAYS going to have people laugh for the wrong reasons, and when it kills, you're going to be asked to do more

and suddenly you've gotten yourself in a spot you don't want to be in. The butt of a joke instead of the jokester.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    oh god that girl's face is still on the facebook news feed

facebook whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Next week I get to pay $60 ahead of time so I can play the Guild Wars 2 beta a few times and then several months from now play the game for real!

I understand.

I did the same thing for TERA. Pre-Order to get access to the Betas is kinda stupid IMO.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    that bieber song is like he's trying to be justin timberlake but lacks the sexual gravitas

• Options
    Podly wrote: »
    oh god that girl's face is still on the facebook news feed

facebook whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

this would only be better if this dawned on you mid-stroke

• Options
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »

I understand.

I did the same thing for TERA. Pre-Order to get access to the Betas is kinda stupid IMO.

Eh I'm gonna spend it eventually anyway. If I was hard up for it I wouldnt do it either

• Options

--Captain Hindsight

eh. Not buying it

It's not an argument really? More like racially charged humor is ALWAYS going to have people laugh for the wrong reasons, and when it kills, you're going to be asked to do more

and suddenly you've gotten yourself in a spot you don't want to be in. The butt of a joke instead of the jokester.

well, right. i understand what you're saying, that his initial ambitions might have been unrealistic- but what is the 'bullshit, i'm not buying it' part? it seems like he just got uncomfortable once he was placed face to face with some of those issues (plus the other issues that may have contributed to him leaving)

i'm not really sure what you're saying except 'he should have seen it coming'

• Options
    that bieber song is like he's trying to be justin timberlake but lacks the sexual gravitas

yeah he's not quite there yet

he needs to get laid more and do a bit of hard drinkin

• Options
    I want that Conspiracy MMO

whatchacallit where all conspiracies are real

The Secret World or something like that? mole men and lizard people and shit

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    justin_timberlake_bon_iver.jpg

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I'm addicted to drawception.

I wish there was a strictly enforced "no words in drawings" rule though. (There's not one letter in any of my drawings - unless you count Chinese characters, morse code, or punctuation.)

• Options

--Captain Hindsight

eh. Not buying it

well, right. i understand what you're saying, that his initial ambitions might have been unrealistic- but what is the 'bullshit, i'm not buying it' part? it seems like he just got uncomfortable once he was placed face to face with some of those issues (plus the other issues that may have contributed to him leaving)

that's exactly what I'm saying. He should have seen it coming and I don't buy that he didn't. Faustian deal etc.

• Options

Yeah, The Secret World.

It comes out in... June I think.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

it's true

i can only imagine justin timberlake has truly prodigious amounts of sex

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    where are all my pictures on my computer i cant even find those

poo
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular

He seems to be sexual enough to make a woman out of Selena Gomez. Or maybe she made a woman out of him.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I highly doubt chapelle saw the level of success his show reached coming... I don't really think anyone did. \

Variable on
  • Options

Yeah, The Secret World.

If the CE doesn't come with a single sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil and hat folding instructions they DID IT WRONG

• Options

--Captain Hindsight

eh. Not buying it

that's exactly what I'm saying. He should have seen it coming and I don't buy that he didn't. Faustian deal etc.

i guess i don't see how that changes anything. maybe he was okay knowing that some assholes would laugh in a tactless way... but bumping into it face to face just unsettled him. i don't really see how that's especially hypocritical or dishonest or whatever.

• Options

Yeah, The Secret World.

If the CE doesn't come with a single sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil and hat folding instructions they DID IT WRONG

That's genius actually.

You should totes send that suggestion to Funcom.

Steam
  • Options

don't need booze to be a sexy man sigmund you have a problem and it can only be fixed with christ's love

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/regional/spi/sqpi_newsrelease.htm
    State personal income rose an average 5.1 percent in 2011 after rising 3.7 percent in 2010 ... Private nonfarm earnings accounted for almost all of the growth in personal income in the fourth quarter in most states. Mining earnings grew 9.0 percent, faster than every other industry, and accounted for the bulk of the growth in the six fastest growing states: North Dakota, Wyoming, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, and West Virginia.

Looks like Texas has made $Texas.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Bieber's kind of in a pickle

Timberlake basically created what a male pop star should be these days, and laid out the map of transitioning to more serious acting, comedy, etc

So Bieber should follow that plan

But then there isn't going to be anything he does that's particularly original - Use Disney as your career stepping stone? JT did it. Appear with Lonely Island? Oh JT did that first. Show up on Sportscenter? JT did it. Make a smash album singin sexy tunes to ladies (and mens) with that nice high voice? Yeah, JT did it, and you sound like him now.

I guess originality doesn't really matter that much as long as you execute well. Or, in the world of pop music, even if you don't (cough Chris Brown cough).

What I'm saying is Timberlake needs to make a new fucking album.

So It Goes on
  • Options

Yeah, The Secret World.

That's genius actually.

You should totes send that suggestion to Funcom.

if I thought of it 12,000,000 other people did MyDcmbr. I am amazingly average.

• Options
    Bieber's kind of in a pickle

Timberlake basically created what a male pop star should be these days, and laid out the map of transitioning to more serious acting, comedy, etc

So Bieber should follow that plan

But then there isn't going to be anything he does that's particularly original - Use Disney as your career stepping stone? JT did it. Appear with Lonely Island? Oh JT did that first. Show up on Sportscenter? JT did it. Make a smash album singin sexy tunes to ladies (and mens) with that nice high voice? Yeah, JT did it, and you sound like him now.

I guess originality doesn't really matter that much as long as you execute well. Or, in the world of pop music, even if you don't (cough Chris Brown cough).

What I'm saying is Timberlake needs to make a new fucking album.

he could do hardcore porn

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I need JT to make a new album, like, yesterday

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
This discussion has been closed.