Options

Que veux-tu, [chat]? Happy May Day!

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Sparvy wrote: »
    I guess I'm one of the few people who wouldn't mind the big budget WW2 games making a comeback.

Me too!

I would also like a new Commandos game that didn't suck!

What was that western version of commandos called? I remember playing it once and it seemed pretty fun.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    Oh hey I've been awake for 36 hours. What the fuck?

Are you starting to get that fuzzy feeling yet? I haven't done 36 hours since college but man you start to feel weird at around that point.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    As far as WW2 games goes I wish MoH Airbourne was longer.

Best part was how every news outlet said the last level was unrealistic but none of them could google "flak tower"

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    I guess I'm one of the few people who wouldn't mind the big budget WW2 games making a comeback.

Me too!

What was that western version of commandos called? I remember playing it once and it seemed pretty fun.

Desperados I think

I always sucked at those games though. Like real bad.

• Options
    SurikoSuriko AustraliaRegistered User regular

Me too!

Desperados.

It is indeed good fun.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Ryans plan is total bunk. It used imaginary numbers and still doesn't balance the budget for 50 years

It also creates a bigger deficit than Obama's. But whatever, facts aren't a Republican strong suit.

It really chaps my ass that fiscal conservatism means zilch other than "lower the top bracket's tax rate"

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I totally missed playing Desperados, maybe it's on GOG or something.

If you guys missed the Robin Hood version of Commandos it was actually very very good.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Downloading Blacklight: Retribution

Near future F2P fps with complete gun customization, sure why the hell not!

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    I loved the single player for CoD:UO

There was this one part where you are a gunner in B17 or Lancaster bomber or something similar.

You had to run around from position to position inside the plane as your crew were dying around you from Messerschmidt fire.

And then you got hit by flak and the plane broke in half.

It was so cool.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Anyone here in the Firefall beta? Just got in and I don't know if i should jump in by myself... :?

21stCentury on
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Heh, I didn't notice the John Berryman references in the hold steady's 'stuck between stations' until just now, when I randomly decided to listen to that song again for the first time in years

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    *sips coffee*

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Ryans plan is total bunk. It used imaginary numbers and still doesn't balance the budget for 50 years

It also creates a bigger deficit than Obama's. But whatever, facts aren't a Republican strong suit.

It really chaps my ass that fiscal conservatism means zilch other than "lower the top bracket's tax rate"

it also means throwing people out on the street with no medical care.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    1684.gif

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    How can it be that all of you take me so seriously all the time?

I feel like I am a living, breathing Poe's law.

Now sign my Felicia Day/Day9 petition bitches because it only has like 4 signatures.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Sigh.

I hate how much my mood is related to the weather. I feel really depressed right now and i have a sneaking suspicion it's because the weather is absolute ass today.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    In the four days since that article was published it's been examined to death by pretty much everyone. I cannot look upon it anymore.

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Hey [chat] if I was going to sell the following items:

Wii
    3 controllers
    Wii Fit
    Super smash bros, mario galaxy, twilight princess, mariokart (w/wheel attachment), various other lesser games

What would be a reasonable price to ask?

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Hey [chat] if I was going to sell the following items:

Wii
    3 controllers
    Wii Fit
    Super smash bros, mario galaxy, twilight princess, mariokart (w/wheel attachment), various other lesser games

What would be a reasonable price to ask?

$150-200

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited May 2012

The funniest thing about this piece is how it was teaser'd to lefty blog writers who wrote about how it was coming out soon.

Those WaPo folks know their audience.

spool32 on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Sigh.

I hate how much my mood is related to the weather. I feel really depressed right now and i have a sneaking suspicion it's because the weather is absolute ass today.
    might not help but it's a cheap attempt at a fix, change out your lights to CFLs that produce the same spectrum as the sun. They seem a little harsh at first but you get used to them. Not sure how it compares to an actual mood lamp but those suckers are really expensive.

• Options
    Oh I didn't realize they dropped the price of a wii down to $100.

Uh, spool, probably like $100-125.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Blegh. I hate this thing where bored = tired for me. Must resist nap.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Now sign my Felicia Day/Day9 petition bitches because it only has like 4 signatures.
    Uh... this sounds like nerdbait. 'ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's all this then?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »

damn, OK. I was afraid I wouldn't get more'n a hundred. Trying to raise funds to buy the wife a birthday present and it's a lump of wires that never gets used.
    On rare occasions the kids will bring a controller to someone else's house but that's pretty much it.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    winky what did you do last night that everyone was making fun of you

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    NO SHIPPING

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote: »

he's winky

• Options
    My advice to Krugman re: debates.
    You should walk out mid-debate by declaring the whole thing ridiculous and ending with a sick burn of your opponent right before you take off your mic. It'd generate way more publicity and wouldn't waste so much of your time.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Any Excel wizards out there. I'm trying to get conditional formatting to work, I basically have column F and column T which should have the same value, and I want to conditional format them so that F is highlighted when they are the same, or possibly highlighted when they are different. This should be simple, it seems like I should be able to set the conditional formatting on the F column to =$T:$T but it just tells me "this type of reference cannot be used in a conditional formatting formula.

Any tips?

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    spool32 wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »

damn, OK. I was afraid I wouldn't get more'n a hundred. Trying to raise funds to buy the wife a birthday present and it's a lump of wires that never gets used.
    On rare occasions the kids will bring a controller to someone else's house but that's pretty much it.
    it's really hard to sell a used wii because hacked ones with hundreds of pirated games are available on craigslist. can't really compete with that and pull in any respectable amount of cash.

Also, I'm done with buying Nintendo hardware.

• Options
    why doesn't archie just pick betty

it is breaking my heart

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Oh jesus, the idiots in the House are trying to restore the Airborne Laser system.

• Options
    The wii fit board pretty much bumps up the price from $50 to $100. Shit is like $100 retail now.

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »

No I honestly made a Day9/Felicia Day should get together petition.

That people actually believe I was being really serious about it is kind of mind blowing.

Still sign it though. They would be so cute together.

• Options

it is breaking my heart

Make a petition.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Attention: Do not stick your hand in a running 40 quart industrial mixer.

This public service announcement brought to you by: The intern at my bakery who stuck her hand in a running 40 quart industrial mixer this morning.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

it is breaking my heart

Because Veronica is the better choice?

This discussion has been closed.