As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: Matches out. Now we wait and hail satan!

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Okay I made a terrible list post that I can edit as I think of more things

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Yeah I am a huge fan of scanning everyone's wishlists.

Adding a few things. Taking older stuff out.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Legba wrote: »
    My favourite part of the pre-gifting period is scouring everyone's wishlist for cool shit that I want too.

Yup this

Trawling through amazon wishlists going "Ooooh"

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    That's the only bad thing about mobile browsing.

No sigs mean no links.

Oh well. Things to do on the weekend.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Sweeney why do you have MLB 2k10 on your list?

I don't know, I added that years ago, and I already have that game

Deleted that and a few more shit I don't want

Still have 712 items

And I will probably add more

:C

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    I already bought something and subsequently deleted if off my wishlist.

worst Satanee

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    I'm pretty terrible at wish lists cause I'm not really a "wanter"

• Options
    I like getting forumers I do not know, and following that up with stalking aplenty, but I also have a list of forumers I *hope* I get because I know you guys a little bit better.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    My favorite part when seeing other people's lists is when I see things somebody wants that I already have, because then I have something to give them, even if I'm not their Satan

I don't like putting love towards just one person

(This is probably why I'm not in a relationship)

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Sweeney, if only we could all be so diligent. It means your Satan won't be at a loss to pick something out for you

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Had nevs not updated the list at all yet? Or are we all terrible and filled the form out wrong?

• Options
    That chances that we are all terrible are pretty high.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Can I put Fandy shaving his mustache on my wishlist?

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    OP updated. Everyone who made a mistake had corrected it by the time I got there; awesome. :-)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    I managed to fuck up the email address while actually looking at the OP and the part stating the email address, so I wouldn't rule out that we're all just terrible.

• Options
    I didn't mess up the first time

It's a Christma-hanu-kwanza miracle!

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    I'm pretty terrible at wish lists cause I'm not really a "wanter"
    So Bendery likes to give and @Sweeney Tom likes to get...hmm

Also some people went above and beyond with what they emailed, which is rad.
    Complete with google doc links, 2+ pages of things they like/don't like/have/etc

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Usagi wrote: »
    Can I put Fandy shaving his mustache on my wishlist?

That's on everyone's damn list.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Oh I should send in my info too huh
    derp

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    So very signing up for this.

What's the over/under on how many times Neville has to repeat the e-mail requirements in this thread?

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    yusss I made the list

the excitment, she is building

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Tox wrote: »
    So very signing up for this.

What's the over/under on how many times Neville has to repeat the e-mail requirements in this thread?

I don't mind. I just don't want to be sending things out and have Usagi or I realize someone's address is wrong.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Oh god. I didn't get on the list.

What did I do wrong?

• Options
    Blake T wrote: »
    Oh god. I didn't get on the list.

What did I do wrong?

Didn't send in an email?
    Or besides that?

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    I sent one yesterday!

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I am happily looking forward to besting my entire gift package to @Fearghail.
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    IT IS TIME

The note:
    UXXYE.jpg

The gifts:
    0ub5C.jpg
    That is a lot of gifts.

gwGnS.jpg
    Sweet, I haven't had a copy of this since my grandfather made me give his copy back

jIUpT.jpg
    One of my karate instructors explained that laziness could be a virtue, as doing things with as little effort as possible was just being efficient.

MVnWP.jpg
    I know next to nothing about Zen, actually. I should probably do something about that.

iRQSW.jpg
    Dear internet: today I learned how to take pictures of shiny things without too much glare. Also I love soundtrack music.

UCNSE.jpg
    All I need for a less entertaining but more delicious version of My Drunk Kitchen. I also tend to be given more alcohol than I drink, so this will be handy.

tfbBj.jpg
    I don't know much about Bourdain beyond his name, but I like travel books and reading about exotic foods I'd never be brave enough to eat, so this should be fun.

9bqMY.jpg
    Oh god yes. I am currently watching "Drunken Arts & Crippled Fist" at work and it is glorious

6WvPQ.jpg
    ahem. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Totally going to do a full BG playthrough, and name my character Zonugal. He will be the best son of the god of murder ever.

Seriously @Zonugal, you are the best. Thank you so much!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    This thread is going to be the main reason I am glad we now have Awesome buttons.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Nevs I just resent it can you tell me if it came through?

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Dear Inevitable Satan,
    Congats, you were assigned me, the Tox. I'm a table-top gamer, a football fan, and a nerd. The best threads to stalk me in are the NFL thread, the MechWarrior Online thread, and the occasional random chat thread. If you have specific questions about anything you can have @Ceres or @Sassori ask for you, I'm sure I'd never get either of them to reveal you.

If you are in any way a talented crafter or creator of goods, I think it'd be really awesome to have something that I could show to people and say, "Someone made this, just for me." That seems pretty cool. Decorative (like artwork to hang on my wall or a fancy blanket to put on my bed!) or functional (like a dicebag to hold all my dice, or a TV stand so I don't have to use a filing cabinet!), anything you make me I will love. Hell, if you're a purveyor of food stuffs, and have some sort of signature sauce/dressing/jam/etc that you'd like to share, that'd be pretty awesome cool! Like I said, anything you make just for me I will absolutely love.

My wishlist is now divided into two lists. One is entirely D&D related, and can be found here. The D&D books listed there are the strictest portion of my wishlist, as I already own the ones not on that list. I've also listed a lot of materials that are useful for running a game, like miniatures and the like. I don't yet own any of that type of stuff, so that'd be pretty sweet. There's also a bunch of dice and stuff on there too that I'd love to have.

The rest of my wishlist is here. This is electronics, books, household items, board games, media, all that good stuff. I've included several books relating to a few topics that interest me but that I don't know a lot about. I'd love to learn more, and I enjoy casually studying a wide variety of topics. Also if you are a religious person who is not a Christian or a Taoist, I would love a good copy of your religious text! (I already have a good bible and a copy of the Tao Te Ching).

Some things I explicitly would not like you to buy me (I feel like a jerk writing this section, by the way): apple products (I'm not trying to make a statement about that, I just don't prefer Apple brand products) and clothes (I'm trying to lose weight, and it's hard to find stuff that fits me comfortably).

Speaking of electronics, if you happen to own a gaming console, an mp3 player, a digital camera, a tablet, a widescreen monitor, or any of those sorts of things and have been thinking about upgrading, buy yourself a nice shiny new one and just send me your old one. That'd be an awesome gift, as I don't currently own any of those things, and would love to own one (also note that I said above to please not buy me Apple stuff. If you have an old one and you're buying yourself a new one, that's different and I'd love it). There are a few electronics listed on my wishlist. I don't expect any of them, I just put them there because, well, it is a wishlist, right? There's also a list of computer components, because my current desktop is seven years old and I can't even play Torchlight all the way through before it crashes from just too much stuff going on in the game. I'd love a new computer that I could game on, but...seriously, even if you're wealthy and I saved your life in a previous life, you don't need to spend that kind of money on me. Besides, I have a laptop that takes care of my browsing/school related needs, it's just the gaming I can't keep up with.

Hey wow this is getting pretty long. Thanks for signing up, and if you're not someone I know, I hope we get to know each other better as a result of this. I am totally down with getting used goods if you have stuff like that which you aren't using anymore. Seriously, do not hesitate. If all else fails a Visa Gift Card would be awesome because the best theater in town is locally owned so I can't get a gift card specifically for that, and I rarely get to go to movies because it's just cheaper to wait for RedBox.

P.S. - I put 'No NSFW' but if you really, really want to send me something like that, here is a short list of a few things I'd be down with getting.

-Tox

Tox on
  • Options
    Done and done.

Also @Ceres and @Sassori I hope you guys don't mind me tagging you as intel sources. I know I haven't really been around much to chat with either of you, but I figure you two still probably know me best of anybody on the board, and I'm certain you can both interview me about anything my Satan my need to know without revealing to me who it is.

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Got it right on the first try
    Cool beans

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    hmmm, whoops

• Options
    For extra fun, I found last year's gift posts from my Satanee, Kusu!

This is what I plan to top:
    First he posted about receiving Justice League season 2 on DVD, which had a note about how he likes butts (a lot)

Then
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    i just got chocolates from sweeney tom! they're german and have an incredibly creepy kid on them.
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    naturally, i jerked off to it

But this was not all. Next
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    more stuff from Sweeny Tom!

2nqct8g.jpg

thats DEAD OR ALIVE BEACH VOLLEYBUTTS 2, SUPER MONKEYBALL 3D and A FUCKING TARDIS MUG!

i will be masturbating to, playing around with, and drinking out of those things (in reverse order)

dude you are probably the best satan i've ever had doing this
    Smart Hero is a razor thin second

I understand about the butts now

But this was not the last, either. Later
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    i knew this was coming from a note that he left me, but Sweeney Tom also got me The Tales of Beedle the Bard!
    yayy

Even this wasn't the last. No, I had to close with a bang. So a week or so later
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    HOLY SHIT Sweeney Tom!

Included in my giant bag of fun:
    2 Futurama Comics!
    1 Simpson Comics!
    Queen's Greatest Hits 1/2/3!
    Fallout 3 for the 360!
    BATMAN BEYOND SEASON 1!!
    KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP!
    A PSP!
    [added by Sweeney: he was so excited he forgot to mention the ACTION DOUBLE FEATURE DVD WITH DEMOLITION MAN AND OVER THE TOP]

AHHHHH

Will I be able to top 17 total gifts this year?! (My wallet hopes the answer is no)

• Options

nope.
    the email is secretsatantwo@gmail.com

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    The mailto: part threw me off when I first tried to send it, so if that was your problem Blake, it happened to me too.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah I have no problem with that, Tox. Or anyone else who wants to use me as an anonymous go-between.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    neville wrote: »

nope.
    the email is secretsatantwo@gmail.com

I have literally just been copying and pasting it into my mail.

Maybe it's an iPhone mail thing.

(I've sent it again though)

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Why are SOME PEOPLE'S usernames in ALL CAPS, Nev?

• Options
    Because that's how they sent it in the email and I'm not gonna retype them.

@Blake T I'm not sure? Try from standard or just PM it. That's weird...

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I did it right! I am a signup wizard! Woo!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
This discussion has been closed.