As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: Matches out. Now we wait and hail satan!

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    I want to do this but unfortunately I am a Poordilocks this year. :(

broken image link
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Ok I've sent it through gmail one more time.

We will see if it works.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Hmmm, looks like im SOL too.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2012
    Dear Secret Satan:

Of course I have my amazon wishlist, which you have probably been sent already, but just in case you haven't it is here. It needs some updating, but by the time you get this that should be done.

If you want ideas:
    For inspiration from the list:

- I love the violin, but I really only started this year and haven't had much practice, so just in case you are crazy and thinking the electric violin on there is a good idea, well... it can wait until next year. :P
    - I really like experiences for gifts, which is why I will forgo presents even from my husband if we can go for a nice dinner somewhere special, and so I have restaurants on there. I'll level with you: The Duling-Kurtz House is where my husband and I got married, and we go there for our anniversary every year, but this year we are flat broke and won't be able to go. Our anniversary is December 5th and we almost certainly wouldn't make that anyway, but even late it would be an extraordinarily special gift.
    - I love Terry Pratchett. We're having a bit of a space issue here so I'm going to have to get rid of almost my entire collection of Discworld books. I've been seriously considering replacing them with the e-book versions when we have some money, and the only one I currently have in that format is Wintersmith. The Witch books have priority in this endeavor because I want to be Granny Weatherwax when I grow up. Despite my space issues, for new books I really tend to prefer physical books to e-books.
    - Last year my satan got me John Dies at the End, which is the most amazing book. I would love to get This Book is Full of Spiders this year. It would feel appropriate to get it this way somehow.
    - Tangled can't be gifted electronically because everyone is a jerk. I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
    - If you are from the UK, I am seriously not kidding with the supernoodles, or the candy for that matter. You can send me a few packs of supernoodles and I will be ecstatic. I may like a nice place on a special occasion, but I'm usually a very cheap date.

Non-list stuff:

-I am pregnant! This means that if you're good at making blankets or clothes or whatever, well.. yes please. :) I won't know the baby's gender for a while, but that's okay because I don't believe in pink v. blue, and no matter what you do the baby is not going to be as impressed by your color scheme as I am anyway. I don't have a registry or anything yet because it's still a bit early for that.
    - I LOVE passion fruit and all things passion fruit, with a special emphasis on jams, candies, and baked goods. It's very difficult to find in this area, so if you have good stuff in your area that is passion-fruit flavored or you bake or make candy or jam, yum.

Honestly, though, I am not that fussy. It's the thought that counts, and if you end up making something because you're poor or good at it or both, you can slap a Terry Pratchett quote on there, and it will feel special to me. It is probably better not to send me clothing (for me) as well.

Another quick note: I'm Jewish, and I really prefer not to get Christmas-themed stuff. I don't really need any-holiday-themed stuff, but if you like holiday themes, Hanukkah is the one to go with here. :)

If you have a question, @Fyndir will answer or ask me so you can stay anonymous. <3

Happy Sataning!

-ceres.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Blake T wrote: »
    Ok I've sent it through gmail one more time.

We will see if it works.

got it. i'll update later.
    time to go out, i suppose

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I am a filthy poor student this year so I don't think I can sign up :(

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Q: Is there a way to sign up where I don't have to do anything and everyone just sends me free shit?

• Options
    Fyndir wrote: »
    Q: Is there a way to sign up where I don't have to do anything and everyone just sends me free shit?

Secret Saints is later.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »

secret saints isn't usually until later, assuming mully is willing to run it again

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Stop giving serious answers to my joke posts.

• Options
    you can't make me, you're not my dad

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My name is in ALL CAPS therefore everyone has to get me gifts.

• Options
    End, I have...news...I should have told you a long time ago...

• Options
    edited November 2012
    oh is it confession time I love confession time

Hi Satan,

Books: Books are good, I like to read. I guess I read a lot of scifi/fantasy. Here is most of what I own already:
    • Corwin of Amber series
    • a Song of Ice and Fire series
    • various Stephen King books (most recent was probably something about cell phones driving people crazy, which I didn't think was that good compared to his others)
    • a few discworld books (I'm still trying to catch up on the ones that I have, so might not be the best right now)
    • Tad William's Otherland series (which I liked...but I also have the first of the dragonbone series which I have not been able to finish so who knows)
    • a few Neal Stephenson books (Snowcrash was good, but I don't think I want any more of those yet since there are one or two I have but haven't started yet).
    • Neil Gaiman's American Gods, which I enjoyed a lot

TV Shows: I watch a bit of TV, but most of it is stuff that is on Netflix, because I am really bad at schedules (I just got a DVR, so maybe I will stick with current stuff better now). Community is a favorite of mine, but I already own all of Community on DVD. 30 Rock can be fun, but I just watch it when it updates on Netflix. Couldn't get into Parks and Rec...although I enjoy Ron Swanson ;-p I've never seen Adventure Time, and I'm a bit curious, which is why that's on my wishlist.

Movies: I don't watch a lot of movies when they come out. You'll say its a crime, but I have not even seen The Avengers yet. I enjoyed Thor and Captain America a lot, so I think I would probably enjoy that too. A lot of the movies I see are through Netflix, so if it isn't on Netflix Instant, chances are better that I haven't seen it. I do have a Netflix DVD queue, but I go pretty slowly through it.

Comic Books: I don't really read comic books much, although if you think I might enjoy some, go for it.

Video Games: I play a fair amount of video games. Unfortunately I have a lot of games on Steam I haven't even touched yet, so if you get me any, I should warn you I might not play them right away. Here's my steam anyway though, except for Blizzard games/GW2 everything I own is there: http://steamcommunity.com/id/endx7 I don't have any sort of console, not even a xbox, playstation, wii or DS.

Shirts and other Clothes: Rather not get any clothing unless it is awesome and handmade or something like that. I am a guy and wear a largish shirt (but I'm trying to lose a little bit of weight).

NSFW stuff: I said okay, but it better be good if you decide to go that route.

Forumers who could help you: I play WoW with Shamblers Milk, and they probably know me best, so they are probably your best bet if you have questions, or want to get at me.

oh, and you should have it already AND it is in my sig, but my amazon wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/28SN8LZ5DIIL7/
    I'll continue adding to it as time goes on, but there should be enough to get you started.

End on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Goddamn, I cannot think of anything to write.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Yay I succeeded with an apparently difficult task.

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I like how my name is in all capital letters, just like the email. ACCURATE

I need to futz with my wish list.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    For my Satan, I really gotta say I'm not the pickiest guy around. I got a wishlist, complete with a bunch of cheap stuff and some not cheap stuff, so if you don't really know me, just go there and pick whatever seems like a good choice.

I'm really into music these days, and have been jonesing to get a guitar for ages, but never had the money to get one, so if you don't mind spending a little, there's that. Shit, a good quality keyboard would be stellar, but that's way out of a reasonable price range for probably 99%+ of everybody here. I also got a few other music/recording related things on my wishlist, so I made that pretty easy, as well.

I should also mention I am a huge animation buff, and would not mind DVDs or other memorabilia related to various cartoons like animaniacs, adventure time, Batman TAS and other stuff.

I am kinda burnt on getting t-shirts as gifts, but if you wanna be cheap and go that route, I'm a 3XL, so there's that.

I''ll probably go back and edit this post a bit, if I think of more specific stuff to throw in.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Also, my shirt size is a small. And my neck is a 15

Bendery It Like Beckham on
  • Options
    FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    Screwing around with wishlist stuff is the bestevez.

I love this time of the year!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I wear a large shirt...and underpants :winky:

• Options
    you're not supposed to wear them on your head

• Options
    My head is like....extra extra large :winky:

• Options
    :winky:

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Dang that's a lot of rules and instructions. I can do this without reading any of that, right?

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Aww yeah, I have been listed!

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Dear Satan,
    As I said before, for the most part I prefer gifts from my wishlist
    But if you have something you can make, I would certainly love that
    Also I have absolutely no problem with used gifts or just throwing stuff in that you have around the house.
    If you absolutely must send clothes I wear a large men's shirt and I prefer button shirts to tees
    I own a Wii and a Xbox 360 that is dying a slow death
    One last thing, if I had a choice between one big gift or lots of small gifts, I would probably choose the one big gift
    Okay, pretty much anything would be great so thank you in advance

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Ok, Amazon wishlist added to sig. In general, I'd advise against buying me clothes. I'm rather finicky about materials and fits, so aside from clothes on my wishlist, it would be a good idea to check with Usagi before you get me any clothing if you really want to go that route.

I am totally down with inappropriate adult themed gifts, especially if you get creative. If you want to get me a game that's not on the wishlist, make sure it's for the 360 and it'd be a good idea to check with Usagi on whether I already have it. And I am definitely down with you regifting used stuff you're not using any more.

Books are most definitely welcome, especially science related books. I tend toward what I think of as "hard" sci-fi over softer future fantasy sci fi where the author just makes up whatever future "technology" is convenient for plot progression. Also I have zero interest in reading Ready Player One.

I'll add a link to my Goodreads list of some of the books I've read so you have a better picture of what I like.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Druhim how do you feel about horse penis dildos

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    You gonna send him one of those penis casting thingers?

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    I'm gonna send him a cast of my penis

Then, in some way, our generational gap will be bridged

By rock-hard cock

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Mori you're such a nice guy I sometimes forget you can be a dirty-ass motherfucker when you want

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Druhim how do you feel about horse penis dildos

Naw.

Dragon Dildos.

• Options
    Mori you're such a nice guy I sometimes forget you can be a dirty-ass motherfucker when you want

I try not to be too filthy

but sometimes you just gotta say something naaasty

• Options

By rock-hard cock

and not me?
    RUDE! :|

Actually, no one has gotten me anything NSFW before.

:<

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Unless you count @Rankenphile and @Zonkytonkman giving me a penis candle complete with actual pubes.

That was NSFW in... just... a different way.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    I'm just savin' up all Mori's dirty posts to blackmail him with later

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    neville wrote: »

By rock-hard cock

and not me?
    RUDE! :|

Actually, no one has gotten me anything NSFW before.

:<
    Neville if I get you, I will send you all the dildos I can afford.

This discussion has been closed.