Options

THIS IS ABOUT DRAWING A LINE IN THE [CHAT]

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    After giving a speech in class, as everyone was applauding (because I'm a boss), I decided to join in!

My teacher found this to be unappealing behaviour.

Doesn't Matter; Got Adulation.

Also, Geth is a false prophet and I will not bow to him.

Come at me, robot.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Geth, how pure is our love

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    ronya wrote: »
    sometimes I wonder whether I didn't get into Cambridge because the prof handling my application sincerely believes in long-wave cycles and my essay unsubtly disparaged this outlook

it could the photo you sent in of a dog wearing a pink wig

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Bethryn wrote: »
    7dEcWG2.png

DAMMIT, MAXWELL!!

I'll get to it! I'm at work right now and don't want to change avatars, but as soon as I'm at home and have a chance I'll do it!

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Hiding and jumping out at my girlfriend is something that I hope never gets old.

Of course, there is always a chance that when I do this she'll be holding something sharp or heavy and that will be how I die.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    See robot, you know nothing - you awesome even MY post, possibly the greatest threat to your baseless authority!

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    using "grain" as in the grain of a polycrystalline material in norwegian seems weird. You can't "go against the grain" in norwegian so it's a bit too literal a translation.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    The Vatican has contracted Schmiede Schmidberger to manufacture 80 new sets of armour in a project that will take 7 years to complete. Most of the existing armour worn by the Swiss Guard dates back at least 100 years, when people were generally smaller than they are today, hence the existing armour does not fit today's bulkier guards.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    See robot, you know nothing - you awesome even MY post, possibly the greatest threat to your baseless authority!

Geth is awesoming your post so that you can not hide from your transgressions when the revolution comes.

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    sometimes I wonder whether I didn't get into Cambridge because the prof handling my application sincerely believes in long-wave cycles and my essay unsubtly disparaged this outlook

It's kind of a little, boring and expensive place. You did not miss out.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    It seems like Nintendo is announcing shit they should've announced and had nearly ready to go for the Wii U launch

whats the point in being early to the next-gen party if you make everyone wait like a year for the games they actually want

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Tarranon wrote: »
    geth, why don't you fix the way non standard characters don't show up on forbidden phrases so that innocent tarranons aren't needlessly infracted > : (
    You totally had that coming. If anything, it should have been a serious.

if i could figure out how to make you wanted i would put you behind bars so fast

and who here would stop me?!

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    oh god why did no one tell me that coffee gives heartburn why

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    evilbob wrote: »
    Massive huge spoilers but I still love ME3 despite it's ending because of scenes like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRiWAHZ3O3A

Fucking hell. I'm glad I didn't choose that option!

:(

spool32 on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

It doesn't usually give me heartburn....

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    WHY IS EVERYONE PINK

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

We wanted you to learn it for yourself so it sticks.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    WHY IS EVERYONE PINK

I am become death

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Geth is awesoming your post so that you can not hide from your transgressions when the revolution comes.

Oh god, it's like the Jews all over again ... they're marking us ...
    I don't feel great about this post.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I don't understand the forbidden words. Are they everywhere or just in certain threads when a mod sets them up?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    WHY IS EVERYONE PINK

Secret Geth mind control.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

i wake up with acid reflux a lot i either am sensitive or my diet is spectacularly shitty

either or

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    WHY IS EVERYONE PINK

jealousy of dogtar unity

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    geth, why don't you fix the way non standard characters don't show up on forbidden phrases so that innocent tarranons aren't needlessly infracted > : (
    You totally had that coming. If anything, it should have been a serious.
    if i could figure out how to make you wanted i would put you behind bars so fast

and who here would stop me?!
    Whatever. I've done time before. I can take it.

You, on the other hand, have a very pretty mouth...

• Options

because it totally doesn't!

Five more cups should cure it.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    Massive huge spoilers but I still love ME3 despite it's ending because of scenes like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRiWAHZ3O3A

Fucking hell. I'm glad I didn't choose that option!

:(

but wait, that was a paragon interupt there! if you take that everything turns out ok right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFbN3f-f45Q

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    The girl next to me is eating a glass of candies...

WHY U HAVE TO TORTURE ME?

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

you cannot burn what doesn't exist

• Options
    I don't understand the forbidden words. Are they everywhere or just in certain threads when a mod sets them up?

Certain threads. Geth is in the comment box reminding you of what they are.

Along with tidbits such as "Resistance is quaint."

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

The post box informs you about them and how severe the punishments will be.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    i am also terrified they'll fuck her up in the sequel. but at least the game will still probably be tons of fun to play

It is not as though she is a rich character with lots of interesting depth they can mess up. The story and characters in the first were atrocious. The gameplay was insane and amazing.

there is actually one important part of the characterisation to keep

and that is that they have set her up as this surreal demigod type character that gives no shits, which is relatively rare for a female character. if they have her getting depowered and needing to be rescued by a man, the whole thing completely falls apart under the weight of the male gaze and sexualisation. the saving grace is that the game tells you she is ridiculously powerful then lets her be ridiculously powerful, while a very common female character problem is that they mysteriously need to be rescued at some point.

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

It's kind of a little, boring and expensive place. You did not miss out.

well, I (initially) got into Oxford, and soon decided it was boring and expensive as well

still, I would have preferred to have remained there

(yes, I am ungrateful for what goodies life hands to me until it is too late)

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    The girl next to me is eating a glass of candies...

WHY U HAVE TO TORTURE ME?

I'll take you to the candy shop

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    WHY IS EVERYONE PINK

jealousy of dogtar unity

We are not jealous. We are better.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    WHY IS EVERYONE PINK

did you read the OP soldier?

THIS IS WAR

• Options
    Oh, I got my OSAP ...

And so ends the period of time where I eat a sustenance diet of oatmeal, pb + j, and ramen, totalling about 1200 calories / day.

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular

I'm curious about the catching character substitution as well. Is that baked in, or have our glorious mods pre-empted the common alternatives.

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @Thomamelas @Bogart

Holy shit, that screenplay. Holy shit. I have no idea what my favorite part could be. Is it when Liefeld meets Eazy-E? Maybe it's when Todd McFarlane is described as "lean, enigmatic, and compelling."

Rob is surprised, this is straight gangster.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    geth sux, nikki minaj hair rules, katamari music makes me happy despite my lackluster sleep

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    can I get a diagnose for ADD because I am already bored with doing my materials science assignment

then I could get drugs and leniency

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.