Options

GO FIND THE NEW [STEAM] THREAD

19495969798100»

• Options
    VikingViking Registered User regular
    tsmvengy wrote: »
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 is on the top sellers list.

What have you people done?
    It was a top seller when it came out, and stayed there for a decent while.
    now it is on sale and has reclaimed its throne.

It is actually a decent game, fun driving sim + business management lite

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    tsmvengy wrote: »
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 is on the top sellers list.

What have you people done?

I pretended to buy it about a thousand times with pretend money.

Maybe that counts?

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    striderjg wrote: »
    Looks like I can make about $30 it so if I sell my stuffs. Not sure if I want to

e: sidenote. Can anyone recommend a video capture and editor software for the making of let's play vids? Toying with the idea of making one.

On the capture side fraps. On the editor side if you just want to cut stuff and what not virtualdub works. I think there is a fork of it that allows more editoringy stuff.

Fraps is great if you like murdering your FPS.

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    subedii wrote: »
    I have a Bill's Hat, which is selling for over $100, but for some reason I can't select it when I try to sell :(

You can't be serious. Hats don't actually go for that value do they?

Most seem to be between $1-$5

But there are only 13 bill's hats for sale, and they start at like $113. How come I cant' sell mine!?!!?

Did you equip it? If so, it's bound to your character, and you can only vendor it now.
    :roll:

• Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    iRevert wrote: »
    Looks like I can make about $30 it so if I sell my stuffs. Not sure if I want to

e: sidenote. Can anyone recommend a video capture and editor software for the making of let's play vids? Toying with the idea of making one.

On the capture side fraps. On the editor side if you just want to cut stuff and what not virtualdub works. I think there is a fork of it that allows more editoringy stuff.

It does do that. Is there a software alternative that doesn't? Would quite appreciate that:)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VeganVegan Registered User regular
    Well, this is weird. I went to sell my TF2 items (because I don't play the game), and as soon as I tried to list my first one, all of my TF2 items disappeared from my inventory. Oooooookay...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    slappybagslappybag Local Badass Minnesota, USARegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Vegan wrote: »
    Well, this is weird. I went to sell my TF2 items (because I don't play the game), and as soon as I tried to list my first one, all of my TF2 items disappeared from my inventory. Oooooookay...
    2 scrap for the max head

2 items for 1 item

you are losing value if you dont do this! ;D

but seriously, you have some good stuff. don't let them go for cheap.

slappybag on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    It does do that. Is there a software alternative that doesn't? Would quite appreciate that:)

MSI Afterburner.

Me, I just stream to Twitch and upload a segment to youtube. 8->

• Options
    DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular

Well the game I'm thinking of is in the 10 year old range so I don't think that will be much of a concern :D

• Options
    TPSouTPSou Mr Registered User regular
    Had to choose between Truck Simulator and Ticket to Ride for me and my fiance, TTR was definitely the right choice, we've been playing for three hours now (on two seperate PCs, I don't think there's a hotseat option). I heartily recommend it! The DLC is pretty cool too as the extra boards give the game a bit of variety

• Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    edited March 2013

Like Echo said Afterburner, plus you can save a metric assload of disk space by not having to convert the file after the fact like in fraps.

Well the game I'm thinking of is in the 10 year old range so I don't think that will be much of a concern :D

Fine

Fraps is great if you like murdering your disk drive space.

iRevert on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    TPSou wrote: »
    Had to choose between Truck Simulator and Ticket to Ride for me and my fiance, TTR was definitely the right choice, we've been playing for three hours now (on two seperate PCs, I don't think there's a hotseat option). I heartily recommend it! The DLC is pretty cool too as the extra boards give the game a bit of variety

Ticket to Ride is, seriously, one of the best boardgames ever.

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    I think the only game that touches TTR for playtime in my family is... Dominion (and it's expansions, Pirate Ship OP etc. etc.) and The Resistance.

Incidentally all 3 have a digital equivalent (you can play Dominion online free, The resistance is hosted in the PA critical failures section and TTR has a nice digital version) so all you people should try them.

(And then I can rope you all into an afternoon of Fighting Formations <3)

• Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

MSI Afterburner.

Me, I just stream to Twitch and upload a segment to youtube. 8->

Cool, I'll look into it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Steamgifts:

Maintenance to improve performance. We'll be back in 10 minutes.

:(

EDIT: A fucking cat picture!?! Alright, that's kind of cute...

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Whoo - got Bioshock Infinite preordered. Only annoying thing (that I completely understand) is that I can't use any of that sweet $30 2K credit on the season pass which I will inevitably buy. Couldn't be happier with all of those goodies for $0.00 though. :)

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    slappybag wrote: »
    Vegan wrote: »
    2 scrap for the max head

2 items for 1 item

you are losing value if you dont do this! ;D

but seriously, you have some good stuff. don't let them go for cheap.

I wish the Max Head was marketable. I'd like to sell it, but I don't want the risk of getting scammed in a trade-gone-wrong.

Actually, didn't Steam add safeguards against that? Like, there's some virtual third-party bucket each trader puts their offer into?

Still, I don't want to have to FIND someone to buy it. I just want to put it up on the marketplace and have it sell while I'm eating dinner or something.

Vegan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jclast wrote: »
    Whoo - got Bioshock Infinite preordered. Only annoying thing (that I completely understand) is that I can't use any of that sweet $30 2K credit on the season pass which I will inevitably buy. Couldn't be happier with all of those goodies for $0.00 though. :)

According to the Amazon rep at CAG, you will be able to.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Closing in on the end of Tomb Raider. Regarding the dudes you fight near the end of it:
    I gotta say, I'm a little let down about the Oni. Like, all through the game everyone shits themselves whenever they get near a place where they think the Oni might be. The documents make them out to be this omnipresent threat that so easily slaughters everyone else it's not even clear they can be fought, let alone killed; their appearance at the temple after the plane crash certainly suggests this is the case. Then you actually face them, and they're just dudes in armor who come right at you, and you just... shoot them with guns. They even put exploding barrels around their fortifications to make it easier.

I mean, I know that happens in every game, but that just makes it all the more glaring. "Have you tried just shooting them?" seems like a silly question to ask, and yet I suspect the islanders/Axis powers didn't actually try that.

That quibble aside, the Raiding of Tombs has been most enjoyable so far. This neatly fills my gritty action game quota, so now I can get to Magical Diary (thanks Albino Bunny for reminding me) with the appropriate level of testosterone and manliness to be the best magic student council president ever.

kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    New thread!!!!!!!

!!

!

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    *ZAP*

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Kanden wrote: »
    You guys remember that Portal 2 soundtrack dealie? Well my copy came today and I decided to try and sell the included TF2 item. Within 30 minutes of putting it up on the marketplace someone bought it. It's making me want to start an underground portal 2 soundtrack racket. I'd trade $13 for $30 of steam funbucks any day of the week.

Mine's in the mail - this is good news. I need a new game... wait I don't, but at least I'm not breaking my promise this way right?

This discussion has been closed.