Options

[Phalla] Dungeon Crawl 2: The Cave's Treasure - GAME OVER

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    CesareB wrote: »
    Ahoy customers! Cesare's Choice Chest now open for business, and boy is our selection astounding today!

1 +1 Weapon to smash and bash!
    1 +1 Armor, complete with matching headpiece!
    2 Mana Potions; delicious and nutritious!
    1 Ring of Influence! Be as important as you feel!
    1 Pouch of Choking Powder, the powder that chokes(tm)!

And finally, an item of such finery and rarity, such special value that only the finest and most trustworthy of merchants* are permitted to trade it, a single Potion of Haste! Can you live without this Potion? Well... yes. But no life worth living!

So come on down to Cesare's Choice Chest, where we treat you like family... but better!
    Not, for example, my dear brother premium, who is known to kick panhandlers. What a boor!

Reminder to all interested parties: supplies are limited! We've still got hours to get in bids, so don't you fret! Also, some quick explanations of the effects of my various items:

My amazing Ring of Influence makes your voting voice louder. Booming, even!
    My Choking Powder is a nasty thing, inhibiting your target. Already have an enemy? Planning to make one? Pick this up while it's still available!
    And of course there's my utterly unique, absolutely one-of-a-kind,Potion of Haste (patent pending)! Do you like doing things? Of course you do! Get more done with this delicious potion! Where other men are limited to a mere single action, you'll be doubly fast and doubly efficient! Available in chocolate, mango, or strawberry-banana. Yum!*
    Side effects may include, but are not limited to: increased sweating, constipation, lycanthropy, dizziness, rabid lycanthropy, diarrhea, paranoia, silver allergies, and upset stomach. Please consult a cleric if effects continue for more than a week or become more pronounced as a full moon approaches. Not for use on children, those with heart conditions, or the impure of heart.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Oh hey, I signed up for this didn't I.

Well, Warban until I see a better idea.

I am still catching up on day 0, was there any plan to keep the good items away from the bad guys yet?

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

I am still catching up on day 0, was there any plan to keep the good items away from the bad guys yet?

destroy them???

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    OminousLozenge

If it even goes through.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

destroy them???

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular

destroy them???

If you break it you buy it

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Iron Weasel to try and spread things a bit due to vote manipulation

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    ugh

void slayer

[/dumb day 1 vote]

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Invictus is my day 1 vote for day 1 voting.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I suppose I am required to vote. But I don't want to get rid of any of you! I value each and every one of my customers. Oh wait, premium, you're not a customer! Problem solved!

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    OminousLozenge

If it even goes through.

Et tu, Auralynx? :p

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    I think Warban is in second place, so my self-preservation vote goes to him.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    I suppose I am required to vote. But I don't want to get rid of any of you! I value each and every one of my customers. Oh wait, premium, you're not a customer! Problem solved!

Turns out I don't have to vote! premium, can you forgive me?

• Options
    CesareB! I'm not shocked at all by your vote!

• Options

Turns out I don't have to vote! premium, can you forgive me?

My vote stands

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    In any of the previous games has anyone tried to pretend to be a merchant? Not that I was thinking about it

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    In any of the previous games has anyone tried to pretend to be a merchant? Not that I was thinking about it

Since we're masoned it would be an incredibly ballsy (read: stupid) thing to do.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Vote closed

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Vote count at end of day:

Iron Weasel 5
    Warban 5
    JPants 4
    Cythraul 2
    Langly 2
    Ominous Lozenge 2
    Auralynx 1
    Baidol 1
    Bedlam 1
    CesareB 1
    Flarne 1
    Invictus 1
    Kime 1
    The Anonymous 1
    TheRoadVirus 1
    Typhus733 1
    Void Slayer 1

source

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Oh no... ties are bad. Who tied this vote?

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    I think it was me, actually.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Who switched off of Iron Weasel after the last vote count?

I thought he was at 5 before I voted.

• Options
    I mean, a wizard knows exactly who tied this vote. A wizard knows all.

• Options
    I mean, a wizard knows exactly who tied this vote. A wizard knows all.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    huh, welp

vote closed earlier than I thought

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    And the forums crapped out again, so that's awesome as well.

• Options
    I would pretty much expect that to happen every day until the admins say otherwise.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Might be better if vote close was moved later. This is getting ridiculous- I can't even favorite or awesome posts...

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    I would pretty much expect that to happen every day until the admins say otherwise.

I was expecting it until they were comparatively well-behaved last night. D:

• Options
    Yeah, they were okay last night...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Yeah, they were okay last night...

...and now they've gone back to the way they usually are.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Day 2

The narrow passageway of the cave prevented more than three adventurers from reaching the ooze at once. Luckily for all involved, the ooze moved slowly, and the adventurers were able to attack the beast in waves of three. A group of three would approach the monster, get in a few swings with their weapons, and then retreat in favor of the next group of three before the ooze could lash out at them.

Unfortunately only one wave of adventurers made their attack on the ooze before chaos broke out among the party. While the first wave was assaulting the ooze, it appeared as if several other members of the party were attacked by their fellow adventurers. It was not clear, however, whether such attacks were accidental or part of some more sinister purpose. Unfortunately, one adventurer perished in the crossfire, Typhus733.

They also noticed that one of their own, kime, had been killed, but not by any human weapons. His eyes were bulging, his mouth was agape, and his skin was a ghostly white. It appeared that he had been scared to death, as if he had been touched by some evil presence.

“Someone has killed kime!” cried one of the adventurers. “These are not the marks of the ooze, but of some other supernatural force. Someone here is not who he appears!”

The adventurers looked at one another suspiciously, trying to decide who or what controlled the supernatural force that killed kime. No one was sure who first pointed the finger at Iron Weasel, but it was not long before the entire party came around to the idea that it was he who must have been the source of this supernatural power. The adventurers converged on Iron Weasel, who continually professed his innocence, even as the gathered mob drove their weapons into him repeatedly. After inspecting the body, the adventurers found to their dismay that there did not appear to be anything special about him. warban was the next to be attacked and killed, but he too beared no indication that he was behind the supernatural attack.

All the while, the ooze continued to move slowly towards the party, lashing out with dripping tendrils at those adventurers who strayed too close.

Deaths
    Kime - Adventurer Wizard
    Cyril Figis, ISIS Comptroller (Iron Weasel) - Adventurer Wizard
    Mantaur (Typhus733) - Adventurer Barbarian
    Sir M8 (Warban) - Adventurer Ranger

There are 6 healing potions in the public supply. PMs going out now.

Day 2 has begun! The day will end tomorrow at 10 PM EDT.

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • Options
    I was the one who switched off IW, but that was in a doomed-by-forum-lag effort to save him. Poor Manotaur.

• Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    OooOoOOoOoo
    Here lies Manotaur
    ????-??XX

Manotaur died as he lived, a Manotaur
    Good night, sweet prince
    OOooOoOooOO

Typhus733 on
  • Options
    Hahahahahaha we didn't kill the ooze

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    WE LEARNED OUR PASSIVENESS LESSON TOO WELL

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Hahahahahaha we didn't kill the ooze

I assume that whoever was involved in beating Typhus to death is at fault there.

• Options
    Yeah, they also took a nice chuck out of me too. Dicks.

I mean who dare strike a wizard?! This deed shall not go unpunished.

• Options
    That should be everyone. If you havent received a pm, let me know.

Steam
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Let's never make it past the first encounter. I bet the hosts will love that