As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Doctor Who] Flipping tables throughout history.

19495969798100»

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Ian Levine is digging his heels in and insisting that the tapes exist. I just... I just don't know any more. I have had my fill of false hope lately.

In other disappointing DW news that still pales in comparison to this whole fiasco: We won't know who the 12th Doctor is until August now.

And now, it's the end. My hopes lay dashed upon the ground. I'm going to fuse with this weird looking white humanoid who is my future self but also not, see if that cheers me up. See you all in the next thread!

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Butler wrote: »
    Ian Levine is digging his heels in and insisting that the tapes exist. I just... I just don't know any more. I have had my fill of false hope lately.

In other disappointing DW news that still pales in comparison to this whole fiasco: We won't know who the 12th Doctor is until August now.

And now, it's the end. My hopes lay dashed upon the ground. I'm going to fuse with this weird looking white humanoid who is my future self but also not, see if that cheers me up. See you all in the next thread!

tumblr_mkp0vuz9go1rhvc5co1_400.gif

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
This discussion has been closed.