As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Robot Chicken Final Farewell Party *Updated 8/05/07*

13»

• Options
    kruxkrux Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    November6 wrote: »
    Oh shit yeah I got a good Moe action shot in my vault somewhere. I'll post later tonight when I get my flickr upgraded.

*cough* knows someone who has his own dedicated server *cough*

krux on
    perl -e 's++=END;++y(;-P)}\n?k++=;<+xru}?print: ??;'
  • Options
    November6November6 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Finally got around to messing with my flickr account to get some pictures in.

Here ya gooo. *don't ban me*
    1286749370_99e6bae1ed.jpg

Here are the rest of the Robot Check Party Picts.

November6 on
    fucos: Past tense of focus, you have already lost focus that you can't even spell focus. Can be combined with shit for impressing anonymous crowds; fucoshit. source: Wil Weaton
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Glad to see the Rainier Beer made it!

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    krux wrote: »
    My pictures of the party start about here:

http://krux.org/pics/index.php?path=events%2FPAX-2007&img=img_1985.jpg

Then the videos... mind you my camera works as a crappy video camera:

mvi_1990.avi

mvi_1995.avi

very nice, good material. although i love the fact that my bright orange dreamcast shirt makes me stand out in every pic (even ones in the main theater!), but why didn't anyone tell me i had major backpack sweat from carrying my backpack around all day?!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
This discussion has been closed.