Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Robot Chicken Final Farewell Party *Updated 8/05/07*

13»

• kruxkrux Registered User
    edited August 2007
    November6 wrote: »
    Oh shit yeah I got a good Moe action shot in my vault somewhere. I'll post later tonight when I get my flickr upgraded.

*cough* knows someone who has his own dedicated server *cough*

krux on
    perl -e 's++=END;++y(;-P)}\n?k++=;<+xru}?print: ??;'
  • November6November6 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Finally got around to messing with my flickr account to get some pictures in.

Here ya gooo. *don't ban me*
    1286749370_99e6bae1ed.jpg

Here are the rest of the Robot Check Party Picts.

November6 on
    fucos: Past tense of focus, you have already lost focus that you can't even spell focus. Can be combined with shit for impressing anonymous crowds; fucoshit. source: Wil Weaton
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Glad to see the Rainier Beer made it!

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    krux wrote: »
    My pictures of the party start about here:

http://krux.org/pics/index.php?path=events%2FPAX-2007&img=img_1985.jpg

Then the videos... mind you my camera works as a crappy video camera:

mvi_1990.avi

mvi_1995.avi

very nice, good material. although i love the fact that my bright orange dreamcast shirt makes me stand out in every pic (even ones in the main theater!), but why didn't anyone tell me i had major backpack sweat from carrying my backpack around all day?!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
This discussion has been closed.