As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Everyone Play Netrunner With Me and Bogart and Cesca and Elldren [chat]

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Cinders gets it *e-Fistbump*

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I refuse to be guilted about the food I eat.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    work is too hard today

riot pls

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Samus is as effectual at fighting cats as she was at doing anything in Other M.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    This one time a vegan was rude -> ban all vegans hail satan

There is also the "how dare they try to get others to follow their moral code" thing.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    urahonky wrote: »
    Is there not going to be a thread on the NAVSEA shooting?

News report says that terrorism is not at play here.

By what definition; whiteness of the suspect, non-bombness of the weapon, or other?

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular

Meh American politicians say stupid shit about incidents in other countries all the time, or in our country, or in general.

All governments have shitty officials.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    kaleedity wrote: »
    I'm always baffled by the vegan hate. I guess it's equal parts reaction to the idea that someone has a stricter moral code and not actually knowing any vegans.

the hate comes from being used to cooking for people and suddenly not being able to share any food with this new, weird category

I got through the situation by never really contributing any of my own food to gatherings @arch

Its funny that when you and I hung out I was closest I ever have been to being actually vegan

Now I'm getting closer to normal meat people things or whatever

Also the most vegan hate, in my opinion, comes from people afraid of strawman vegans who will like, jump over a table and give you a pamphlet when you are about to eat a burger

/also PETA being dumbheads

Anecdote time: I once had someone show up to my BBQ with no food and complain that she couldn't eat anything and wouldnt touch the veggie skewers because the grill was used on animals.

There are actually vegans that pull you into their dietary shit. Anyone that does that is an objectively awful person.

this is typical behavior of every vegan in existence

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    on a laptop in class. never done it before because I can't be trusted but these classes are requiring it. oooooops.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    kaleedity wrote: »
    I'm always baffled by the vegan hate. I guess it's equal parts reaction to the idea that someone has a stricter moral code and not actually knowing any vegans.

the hate comes from being used to cooking for people and suddenly not being able to share any food with this new, weird category

I got through the situation by never really contributing any of my own food to gatherings @arch

Its funny that when you and I hung out I was closest I ever have been to being actually vegan

Now I'm getting closer to normal meat people things or whatever

Also the most vegan hate, in my opinion, comes from people afraid of strawman vegans who will like, jump over a table and give you a pamphlet when you are about to eat a burger

/also PETA being dumbheads

Anecdote time: I once had someone show up to my BBQ with no food and complain that she couldn't eat anything and wouldnt touch the veggie skewers because the grill was used on animals.

There are actually vegans that pull you into their dietary shit. Anyone that does that is an objectively awful person.

that is a hanging offence in these here parts.

if there's one thing texas executes for that I agree with...

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    Is there not going to be a thread on the NAVSEA shooting?

News report says that terrorism is not at play here.

By what definition; whiteness of the suspect, non-bombness of the weapon, or other?

It's a white suspect and a black suspect on the lam, yes?

• Options
    work is too hard today

riot pls

1. Build up a large demographic of first-and-second generation Irish Catholic Immigrants.
    2. Invite the Orange Order to hold a march there.
    3. ???
    tumblr_lmcbj8hfyz1qj43juo1_400.gif

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @feral

I was just sent a camera phone picture of a laptop display showing a word document. Then a request to answer the questions in the word doc. I don't even understand what the thought process was.

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Thug Kitchen has made me want to try tempe.

It ain't bad. Soaks up flavors like nobody's business. It's NOT meat though, just a tasty not-meat textured thing that flavors like you cook it and has some chew.

Should try the Morningstar Farms veggie stuff too. The BBQ riblet is, I swear, McRib. And the corn dog is par+ to any frozen corn dog I have ever had.

Vegan-related: A vegan telling a non-vegan that they don't understand why all the hate, you just have a laxer set of morals than they do pretty much explains the hate.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Vegans : bringing dems and pubs together.

Further proof of them being terrorists?[/cavuto]

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Thom, respond with a fax showing your annotations of the camera image in MS Paint.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    cnn i think the headline font needs to be a little bit bigger thx

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Mods. Where are the mods? This thread is full of nonsense now and we need a fresh one.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    What if a [chat]ter were a vegan?

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    It's not my fault cooked flesh tickles my mouth penis.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »

There is also the "how dare they try to get others to follow their moral code" thing.

Honestly? Yes, how dare they. Please, don't be a missionary. Not interested.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thom, respond with a fax showing your annotations of the camera image in MS Paint.

They completely reversed the traditional dynamic of picture being cut and pasted into the word document. I'm not sure if this is some brilliant performance art or our sales manager is that fucked in the head.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    You were a vegone, but now you will be gone.

*headbutts*

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »

It ain't bad. Soaks up flavors like nobody's business. It's NOT meat though, just a tasty not-meat textured thing that flavors like you cook it and has some chew.

Should try the Morningstar Farms veggie stuff too. The BBQ riblet is, I swear, McRib. And the corn dog is par+ to any frozen corn dog I have ever had.

Fake meat hot dogs are basically the same as regular, cheap hotdogs

Also the BBQ riblet does basically taste exactly like a McRib...which makes me suspicious in both directions

SOMEONE IS LYING

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    photoshop launches so fucking fast on the new work computer because of ssd : D

• Options

I'd die because cheese is like the only fucking thing Wisconsin has going for it

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

hahahaha

• Options

I'd die because cheese is like the only fucking thing Wisconsin has going for it

Well there is always brats....oh wait....

• Options

"Cause of death: Knew a Vegan while being wisconsonian."

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I take an hour nap and wake up to hear that my other roommate has come home.

I need to talk about sperm with a lady on the phone and I want some privacy. Urgh.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    feral

I was just sent a camera phone picture of a laptop display showing a word document. Then a request to answer the questions in the word doc. I don't even understand what the thought process was.

BRB

I'm going to make sure nobody from my company is ordering any security cameras right now

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »

Honestly? Yes, how dare they. Please, don't be a missionary. Not interested.

This attitude tends to lead to very insular groups.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i have a tech issue hmm

*starts sending out smoke signals*

• Options
    What if God ate vegemite?
    Or another spread that's shite?

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »

Fake meat hot dogs are basically the same as regular, cheap hotdogs

Also the BBQ riblet does basically taste exactly like a McRib...which makes me suspicious in both directions

SOMEONE IS LYING

fake meat hot dogs and regular cheap hotdogs don't have all that much seperating them, in terms of ingredients.

but that doesn't mean you can say that fake meat comes close to real meat!

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    lud is taking holz from message bored?

got points. S'my rule. Just so no one is so confused or starts weird rumors again (which they will). If I get points I leave until they wear off. It's what I do. If I'm pissing the mods off and pissing other people off, it's better for me not to be here than get banned. It's not some WOE IS ME attitude. I still read the forums and like/agree and PM. It's just best for me. It's, for me, logical.

So stuff. I return to the shadows.

ahh. good luck then

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

hahahaha

Arch, please, we have reaction buttons now.

So uncouth.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    I got an email about "long running process on that one database server"

okay there's... 400 of those

thanks for the specificity

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
  • Options
    MadCaddyMadCaddy Registered User regular
    I just thought of something. What is the default stance on lab grown meat for a vegan/vegetarian?

This discussion has been closed.