Options

Digital Devil [Phalla]: Rebirth - Final Cycle: Future

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Agreed, just wanted to add an explanation for that. I did get quite a lot of votes for what seemed like quite an innocent action to me.

Alright Preda, it's your show, I'll follow. I think Sepah would be a better bet than ZH, but I'm not going to split my vote from your plans. I'm mostly swayed by his villager-like attempt to save the thread but I've been seeing the game through "Sepah is so evil" goggles the past few days my wishful thinking might have taken over of my better senses. We'll see tomorrow

Good Knight

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    So, somewhere in the line of revolving netheads it got lost that i was pretty much confirmed villager. Remember when i totally vetted for Megafrost to stop that wagon before anyone else? No?

Well, here is my entire statblock, and all my actions:
    My Entire StatBlock, for reference:

Level 4
    ST 4
    MA 5
    AG 6

Exp: 83
    Next LV: 13

HP: 192/192
    MP: 5/99

Abilities Learned:
    Dia
    Diarama
    Amrita
    Diarahan

Weaknesses:
    Physical: Frail
    Fire: Null
    Frost: Strong
    Lightning: Weak
    Force: ---
    Earth: Null

Night 1: Attack Buddha for 22 points
    Night 2: Heal (Dia) Saber for 0 points (Ag 4, ie saber was at full health at the time of heal)
    Night 3: Heal (Dia) Megafrost for 0 points
    Night 4: Heal (Diarama) Rawkking for 38 points
    Night 5: Heal (Diarama) Gizzy - Target already dead, no action taken (AG 5 at the time)
    Night 6: Heal (Diarama) Rawkking for 43 points
    Night 7: Amrita on Blah
    Night 8: Guard Self
    Night 9: Diarahan on Egos for 79 healing (Ag 6)
    Night 10: Attack El Skid, Miss

There is literally nothing else i can think of. I have tried everything.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    The Karma SocietyThe Karma Society Registered User regular
    Two hours until vote close.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    So, finished reading the thread. Saw this from INANTP on day 8-9 transition.
    yeah i think this sk discussion has just been caused by thematically dissonant kills

if there were like two sun kills we'd go "okay yeah obviously those are mafia kills" but i think the mafia just have two differently described kills

As a mafia, you'd think he'd know. But then, as a mafia, he may well be lying. Still interesting though.

Otherwise, couldn't see much else.
    Zombie Hero is ridiculously flaky Day 6, voting Grunts until everyone falls off, but then voting Assuran instead of going with his schuss feeling from the GG vote, and then quickly jumping onto Turkson instead.
    Still, hard to say whether this is suspect behaviour, or whether it's just a villager grasping at straw.

In terms of suspicions then, I still think Sepah is probably mafia, with his votes on all the wrong trains at the wrong time, the abysmal record and so on. 38th Doe still seems like a reasonable co-conspirator. And if there's 3 left, then I'm lost. Maybe ZH, maybe Locus, maybe CaptainPlanet. Hopefully if we just get 2 off today, we can worry about the last when we're not dead tomorrow.

• Options
    Cycle 11 voting has closed.

All actions and votes made before the hour (x:59 or earlier) will count; actions and votes made at or after the hour (x:00 or later) will not.

Results in approximately an hour.

• Options
    SepahSepah Registered User regular
    I honestly cannot remember, in any phalla, an impassioned defense working to sway the vote in the case of a network calling a vote target.

• Options
    Anyways, one of the biggest mistakes that can be made in phalla is being so sure that you are correct, that all of the info you receive gets filtered through the lens of confirmation bias.

Steam
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Eh

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • Options
    Sepah wrote: »
    I honestly cannot remember, in any phalla, an impassioned defense working to sway the vote in the case of a network calling a vote target.

It was either say nothing and get voted off or defend myself to have a .00001% chance of me not getting voted off. I really had no options.

Steam
  • Options
    Anyways, did what i could and exhausted myself. Hence the withdrawal from the other game. Just tired.

Steam
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Eh you got a couple of people pointing the wrong direction.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Ok, now that all the dice are stopped some data for everyone.
    Behind ZH I worked seriously to get 38doe and locus dead.
    The first thing you should know, is that all my reasoning start from a fact: Sepah is the seer that call Infidel and pratically guided the INANP targeting.
    All the data and the action we've listed and ZH could really be the only one to kill egos and with his vote record (as bad as the other 2 I targeted) I thought him the better bet.
    There is another seered player other than me (up to him and sepah to disclose himself).
    Here is the hole in my reasoning: while no one has ever turned out red in the net, no one vetted Sepah but himself. While I totally think that the road taken is the right one, (even if the net has placed serious bad call on the kills in the last 3 days...), I can't stop to think that Sepah would have been in the perfect place for beeing a Mafia playing the long con and sacrifying at least a pair of comafia players, while assuring the net killed a lot more village than mafia, or even better, an Omnisent/clued in SK who worked againist both sides (god)...

I think that this last rasoning could be ascribed only to My first timer paranoia or a really good plan and/or omnisence on sepah side, and that I seriously think that everyone should take that as only a really remote chance, with the net working for the greater good in total bona fide as far more probable situation.
    Since there is almost no chance in helI that I'm not dead I want to Say thatI really liked the game, and I really hope of not having screwed the village with my inexperienced lead or with that late post.

Good luck village!

• Options
    Man, my vote record wasn't as bad as the other two. Did you not read my analysis of Trv/bedlam?

Steam
  • Options
    Cycle 12: Climax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7zvmq24Sck

Close-quarters combat was never pretty. Zombie Hero was the first to fall when the invaders began their assault, torn apart in a futile effort to shield the door. Locus narrowly evaded a black spiral of curse magic... once. The second struck true, and the resistance member fell to the ground, lifeless.

38thDoe was devoured in the madness by one of his own, shortly before CaptainPlanet82 was torn asunder by the few resistance that remained.

Alegis would have helped his doomed compatriot, had he not been petrified.

The final knights protecting the Society's leaders and the last remaining resistance members finally stood face to face. The resistance had come far since the start of their campaign and the final battle for the City's fate was at hand.

Eliminated Players

38thDoe - Knight of the Heavenly City
    Alegis - Knight of the Heavenly City
    CaptainPlanet82 - Knight of the Heavenly City
    Locus - Member of the Dharmapala Resistance
    Zombie Hero - Knight of the Heavenly City

Cycle 12 will end Wednesday, November 6, 8PM PST / 11PM EST / Thursday, November 7, 4AM UTC OR as soon as all remaining players have registered votes, actions, and assent to the early close of the day.

• Options
    Yea but the action thing pushed you up. thay should be dead too, I've got a pretty punch (8str 11 accuracy ingest) and locus was 3 timed...

• Options
    discrider

• Options
    That's a pretty long con you've got there !Sepah

• Options
    Preda: If it were a con, I would vote for you, discrider would vote for you, and boom, game's over. No reason to dissemble.

• Options
    Sacrificing one of your own to ingratiate yourself with blah and vert. And then riding that wave of blue all the way to the end.

• Options
    Hahahaha, blah and vert, you haven't a freaking clue.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    OoooooOOOOOoooooOOOO

Almost as I thought...

Sorry for the late live post I thought to be in the hour...

oooooOOOOOooooooOOOOOoooOOO

Preda on
  • Options
    It's no wonder we've had so much trouble trying to out you when you've been hiding behind the village heads all this time, whilst slowing killing off all the high vote counts who could oppose you.

• Options
    Preda, you are not dead! Vote for discrider!

• Options
    Do that and he wins.

• Options
    I meant blah and the other leader Jaenther. Too much thread scouring today, trying to look for this guy.

• Options
    You even said it yourself Preda: "Remember the village that claiming seer, point a sacrificial mafia partner and kill him is a perfect way for making their position sure in the village."

• Options
    blah was never in the network. He was an unverified mouthpiece. Because he was never seered, you see.

I asked you to attack discrider instead of doe, and look! Doe is village.

If there really was an sk, discrider would know who it was as part of the mafia. There is no way the mafia wouldn't have shared that info among each other, with only one revealing to the sk at a time to coordinate attacks.

• Options
    Right... Lol really read it wrong...
    discrider
    Hope to get it right, My theory was really far fetched...
    Ready even with the action.

• Options
    What SK Sepah? The last I heard INANTP was being accused of being an SK and voted out as mafia. And the sun strikes kept coming.

• Options
    Frankly I find it strange that you've been in the game this long and the only person you've correctly identified was Infidel. Everyone else is dead Sepah. This is your doing.

• Options
    It was my Mudoon on Locus that missed, by the way. I really, really wish I had seered him instead of trying to Mudoon him on night 9.

I blame you, RGG!

• Options
    Ehh, it's my first phalla in a long time, so my instincts are a little rusty. Village still wins.

• Options
    I'm sort of assuming here that the paper trail goes all the way back to mcblah. I don't have really any proof that you're the same person as was seeing for mcblah, but I'd sort of hope the village heads before Preda didn't get duped.

• Options
    RGG made some fantastically bad call...

I'm good with my choices, we could close whenever you wish...

• Options
    Look, discrider, you could save us all a day if you just admitted that you're mafia and conceded. You played it really well, with the buffing and such, the vote on Bedlam, but please save us the day.

• Options
    I can't blame RGG too bad, I fucked up my day of control too. Mafia having two group action stuff seems kind of crazy, it feels like we got kind of lucky with some of the early mafia kills.

• Options
    And RGG did call out INANTP, if for the wrong reason, so, technically, better than me.

• Options
    Having reviewed the votes and actions received since the opening of Cycle 12, I am declaring the day to be closed. Final narration to follow in a few minutes.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Now we see If mine was a bad call or a clamorosly bad call...

Preda on
  • Options
    Final Cycle: Future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtgWNKna38k

Only three remained. The final member of the resistance fought valiantly. Discrider even gave into the full might of his Atma's berserk mode, and almost took both Sepah and Preda with him to oblivion.

Grave wounds were inflicted upon the last of the Society, but it was not enough. The resistance was silenced. Though grave damage had indeed been dealt.

The commanders were dead. The Madame had attempted to flee, and was unceremoniously shot in the back by her chief officer. The robed woman was nowhere to be seen.

Perhaps in the chaos that was left in their wake, a leaderless society with a city left torn asunder, on some level... the Resistance could have been called victorious.

Let history decide who the victor was. For the moment, the survivors focused on reconstruction.

Yet far above the city, the Black Sun continued to shine...

Om Mani Padme Hm.

Shanti, Shanti

Eliminated Players

discrider - Member of the Dharmapala Resistance

Surviving Players

Preda - Knight of the Heavenly City
    Sepah - Knight of the Heavenly City

Knights of the Heavenly City are victorious!