Options

black and white [chat]

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I'm probably going to have a night class either on Monday weds or ties thurs next sem

One of the games will have to give

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Bucket of water, stack of dry pucks one for each cup. Put each wet puck in the bucket after each point, then dry when the game ends.

That seriously hurts its efficacy as a party game if you have to wait for the pucks to dry.
    Maybe put a plastic tumblr over the solo cups to catch the pucks and keep them out of the beer.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »
    I finally getting to have a good session with my Pathfinder group this weekend. Pretty much for the last 2 months folks have had to cancel for one reason or another. And we'll still have sessions if 4 out of 6 players can show up. But that's the holiday season for you. It just stinks cause we had finally got to the module I was excited about and then loooong break.

we've gone almost two months without a session

at least we finally can get back into it in the new year

ugggh so far off

Did you guys finish Forest of Spirits yet? I literally just got them into it right when we had to stop. Finally the asian theme of this asian themed campaign gets to kick in and the fuckin' holidays come.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    oh god in the forest of spirits they write up rules for princess mononoke-style spirit possessions

there's one that inflicts you with pyromania

there's a fire mage in the group

I am looking forward to this
    I finally getting to have a good session with my Pathfinder group this weekend. Pretty much for the last 2 months folks have had to cancel for one reason or another. And we'll still have sessions if 4 out of 6 players can show up. But that's the holiday season for you. It just stinks cause we had finally got to the module I was excited about and then loooong break.

we've gone almost two months without a session

at least we finally can get back into it in the new year

ugggh so far off

Did you guys finish Forest of Spirits yet? I literally just got them into it right when we had to stop. Finally the asian theme of this asian themed campaign gets to kick in and the fuckin' holidays come.

They are roughly at the halfway point in the house of withered blossoms/the first bigass dungeon in the forest.

kaleedity on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    pf is just lame though

Fixed it for you.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    I'm probably going to have a night class either on Monday weds or ties thurs next sem

Calling not it on Jacob's behalf.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Bucket of water, stack of dry pucks one for each cup. Put each wet puck in the bucket after each point, then dry when the game ends.

That seriously hurts its efficacy as a party game if you have to wait for the pucks to dry.
    Maybe put a plastic tumblr over the solo cups to catch the pucks and keep them out of the beer.

Gosh. Too complicated.

Just hand me booze and let's play air hockey

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

OH SHIT

I forgot to register any classes for the next semester.

I am never going to get back to that place, I swear. One class in two years is pretty pathetic. :P

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    umm guys

just set the table to blow hot air

it will dry the pucks

hth

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    @jacobkosh @simonwolf @ everyone else eff it I'm on a tablet and there's like a dozen of you

I am prolly going to have to resched one of your games starting in jan

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Sometimes I think I should talk to some folks who were in my old gaming group and see if they still do it in this area.

But then, I'm like, naaaaah

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Gosh. Too complicated.

Just hand me booze and let's play air hockey

Ugh. Still too complicated

Just hand me booze.

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    AFFLUENZA.

This is... ridiculous. I had to check to make sure I wasn't reading The Onion.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/12/health/affluenza-youth/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    pf is just lame though

Fixed it for you.

like most d&d it still works pretty well if you're not playing with asshats

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i 100% support the affluenza defense

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    AFFLUENZA.

Every life is sacred in Texas

unless it's retarded, a minority, a woman, or someone killed by a rich kid

• Options
    Our internal corporate homepage usually displays a few Q&As directed towards Senior Management. One of today's questions:
    Why are New York employees offered more cultural memberships than employees in other offices?

I am rather disappointed the answer isn't "Because your cities have less culture fyi hth. Get dunked on"

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    AFFLUENZA.

I was just reading about this story this morning.

Just....huh?

• Options
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Obvious questions are obvious, but in Mark of the Ninja, there's an optional objective to "terrify a guard by hanging another from a grappling point"

I have to upgrade to meet that objective (which annoys me); but the question is: which upgrade (Hangman's Hymn, Grim Harbinger) do I take? Will either work?

• Options
    Also, for the air hockey, once you're defending a single cup, I can imagine those games lasting FOREVER unless there is a cover for dead cups holders.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    pf is just lame though

Fixed it for you.

It's fine. Folks that played and liked 3rd Ed find it easy. And this Pathfinder campaign has been one of the most long running and fun campaigns we've ever run. I know we have this conversation every time this comes up. But some systems just work great for certain groups. Especially when you have the product support that Paizo has.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    John Barrowman plays certain roles very very well.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    People who liked 3rd Ed are crazy people.

• Options
    hey guys this game is fun and all but what if it was more like working with pivot tables in Excel?

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Well, looks like Chick got it right

jmb8osp.png

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular

doesn't he play a
    Bad Arrow-man

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

It was sooo much better then 2nd though.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivOeugFS3K8

Oh brilliant
  • Options

i dunno

2nd was a clusterfuck but it also was the first edition i played so i kind of love it for irrational reasons

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Also, for the air hockey, once you're defending a single cup, I can imagine those games lasting FOREVER unless there is a cover for dead cups holders.

Yeah, I imagine there has to be or it would be pretty awful

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    pf is just lame though

Fixed it for you.

It still very much pushes the fighters/melee classes should twiddle their thumbs at high level unless they seriously powergame and then they get to some times be mediocre.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i have seen three games with yasuo on streams

all three were mirror matches

so uninteresting

Just go to the other solo lane.

Not a hard problem to fix!

• Options

i dunno

2nd was a clusterfuck but it also was the first edition i played so i kind of love it for irrational reasons

those are pretty much the only reasons for really liking or hating any of the editions

• Options
    The comments...lol
    Hey judge, have you heard of the Povuh-T Virus? It affects mostly inner city kids and it causes them to become criminals, drug pushers and prostitutes. The lack of jobs, parental supervision and after-school programs make them highly susceptible to this illness. I hear the affected have been known to hurt and kill a few people every now and then, if left untreated. But you know, it's not their fault - let's give them a lengthy probation too, so they can get better. Can you get on that as soon as you can?

Wait, what's that? That's different because they can't pay you off and their faces are a funny darkish color? Oh, Ok. MY BAD.

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    How often do you guys think of how embarrassing it would be to die while making a poop.

It is more than 50% of the time before performing an activity at home, I go "man, I could die doing this, I better go put some pants on".

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    They don't have it in my size :(

06_hbna50250900_060_10?$re_fullPageZoom$

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

i dunno

No I gotcha. We had a guy who owned every single 2nd edition reference that TSR put out. He wasn't too excited about 3rd. But for most of the rest of us 3rd was like some sort of amazing miracle. Less character creation restrictions, no more Thac0, etc.

I'm sure that's why there's so many folks that ended up liking 4th so much too. The dramatic shift in how the game played out.

This discussion has been closed.