Options

Trans Five

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    The first thing that popped into my head when I read this thread title was a sentai team composed entirely of transgendered characters.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    The first thing that popped into my head when I read this thread title was a sentai team composed entirely of transgendered characters.

has potential

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    I know this is the trans thread and not Melissa's personal brain toilet

but I really had to go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcA8wFKhYY
    I just really wanted an excuse to post this, you should be able to talk about yourself wherever
    oh god that sounds like I'm being sarcastic
    sssssoooo
    rrrrrrrr
    yyyyyyyyy

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I know this is the trans thread and not Melissa's personal brain toilet

but I really had to go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcA8wFKhYY
    I just really wanted an excuse to post this, you should be able to talk about yourself wherever
    oh god that sounds like I'm being sarcastic
    sssssoooo
    rrrrrrrr
    yyyyyyyyy

I need to show this clip to Rebecca, still

she will laugh for days when I do

never apologize for posting it

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    The problem I have with saying 'oh no I'm just joking' is that I always think it comes across sarcastically

• Options
    You have a pretty positive online presence

pretty sure you could be pissed off and hating everything

and your posts would still come off as friendly and quirky

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Basically I imagine everyone reads my posts like Dave Foley in this sketch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziH9St7ajuw

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

Zr8m5vx.jpg

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    Maddie and I have been talking about bottom surgery. Talking pretty idly, as that decision seems super far off to me.

I am always interested in hearing your updates, Dubh! I am stoked you are seeing a therapist and doctor regularly, and that things are getting better with your lady. Learning to argue is a hard thing.

Given recent developments, I'm interested in hearing your updates as well. Even moreso now.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Hey. Hey! This thread is relevant to my interests! People can ask me questions too, if they want. I only might answer them because I am a little baby bird and I am only sometimes on the internet and maybe I don't wanna answer your question, punk.

To Metal: Should I wear the same outfit tomorrow that I posted in the fashion thread earlier today?

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever and day. My question is: How are things?

It has been a piece. I am doing passably well. Actually legitimately happier and more depression-free than I can remember being in years, and am dating a rad woman. Menial work and dealing with insurance bureaucracy are getting me down sometimes, though. I also cried an embarrassing amount yesterday when I found out Pete Seeger died :/

edit: where are my manners? How are you, buddy? Relationship stuff is going well if I remember my Facebook correctly?

I'm glad things are going alright! I'm doing good, the relationship is great. Though I wish school was going better...or work. What are you doing these days for jorbs?

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    NO

She whispered, looking down

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Zr8m5vx.jpg

always be in sailor mode

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    Metal, will I get to meet you soon seeing as I am moving to portland NEXT WEEK?!?!

• Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
  • Options
    just reminded myself

there's more research being done comparing PTSD to the trauma trans people tend to go through

turns out, there are some eerie similarities

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Tuesday!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited. Also I went on a couple dates with this girl who crushed me in cribbage, which reminded me that you totally owe me a game of cribbage.

• Options
    god forbid you're a trans person that's been in activate combat service

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    In ten years the population of SE will all have moved to Portland!

• Options
    That can't be true, by then we will realize Aussie superiority and AusPax will actually just be a sleepover at Viv and Blake's

I have been debating on making Australia a must go on the travel list.

• Options

Isn't this Metal's exact story?

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Yes

Yeeeesssss

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    HellaJeff wrote: »
    That can't be true, by then we will realize Aussie superiority and AusPax will actually just be a sleepover at Viv and Blake's

Yuuup, got to keep moving west

• Options
    Even I catch myself sometimes going "Portland... Hmm, an option??" I don't even know where it is on a US map.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    Even I catch myself sometimes going "Portland... Hmm, an option??" I don't even know where it is on a US map.

Top left.

• Options
    I'd like to move to Cali within 5 years.

At the very least, I need to get my own place or I will slowly go crazy, I think.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Fyndir wrote: »

Top left.

Ohhhh. Above the sunny bit.

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »

Yuuup, got to keep moving west

But you move that far West and you'll be East...

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    Fyndir wrote: »

Top left.

Ohhhh. Above the sunny bit.

spoken like a true brit

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I have questions for girls (trans and cis both) re vaginas but I'm not sure about asking them here

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Tuesday!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited. Also I went on a couple dates with this girl who crushed me in cribbage, which reminded me that you totally owe me a game of cribbage.

Cribbage is one of those games like Canasta that I know exists but I can't conceive of a world where anyone under the age of 60 knows how it is played.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    you can ask me anything DDV

I've only been bad about answering previous queries due to being indisposed by the depressions

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I've already asked psykoma a couple but I wanna get a broader view

• Options
    You could always pm a bunch of us you trust knowing they won't mind, DDV. Or check with mods?

• Options
    Hawkstone wrote: »

Cribbage is one of those games like Canasta that I know exists but I can't conceive of a world where anyone under the age of 60 knows how it is played.

I am basically 65 anyway

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    I've already asked psykoma a couple but I wanna get a broader view

Did I answer? I'm pretty bad with forgetting about conversations sometimes :/

Psykoma on
  • Options
    itt vaginas

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    getting to the meat of the matter

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular

Isn't this Metal's exact story?

Not exactly. I've seen some combat and I may have some residual problems from flying, but most of my PTSD problems stem from my childhood, where I was badly abused and a murder happened a couple doors down from me that basically made me disassociate until I was about 17.

• Options
    getting to the meat of the matter

The low-down on your down-low.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    ignore this

Buttcleft on
This discussion has been closed.