Options

[chat]en tenders for lunch

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    this also begs a new question

out of the countless girls i've hooked up with

how many of them had actual boyfriends?

i'm not aware of a single one that had an actual boyfriend at the time

but the odds of it presume at least SOME of them probably had a guy they were actively dating

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    One thing that bugs me about working the triage office is that the front window has a big fuck-off sign that says quite clearly, "SIGN IN HERE" over the pile of clipboards , and yet people all day just come up to the window and stand there until I tell them what to do.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    human ... intimacy?

beep boop i just want to marry my computer pls society understand

Krieger.jpg

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I am so incredibly irritable today and I dont know why, like the littlest thing is setting me off.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    the anarchy/democracy mechanic that's been added to twitch plays pokemon is fascinating

when it flips to democracy players have been ....protesting? the change by voting start9, which hits the start button 9 times (when it wins) and is in effect a passive action

Twitch pokemon proves that only totalitarianism can bring order

i could be that benevolent overlord desc

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    mazzyx's uncanny facial resemblance to krieger always makes archer jokes 10% funnier

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Right now I am casually dating someone in the fashion world and it makes me feel weird in a good way to discuss fashion in real life rather than sipping on yoo-hoo in the dark, looking at tumblr pictures of women in jewel-encrusted margiela masks

I am jealous.

• Options
    mazzyx's uncanny facial resemblance to krieger always makes archer jokes 10% funnier

Mazzy looks like Krieger?

I am so happy.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    edited February 2014

but the odds of it presume at least SOME of them probably had a guy they were actively dating

whelp

in that case, i'd file it under "their problem not yours" in the 'ol conscience file

Casual on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    Men beating up the guys who sleep with their missus isn't about assigning blame, it's about male feelings of ownership, public image, following established routes of action, feeling emasculated or whatever and so forth.

No it's not. It's about getting revenge, about getting even with a guy who wronged you. It may not be the most noble of sentiments, but it's definitely one we can all understand and relate to. Well, all of us who won't sit in chat and lie about having never had an urge to beat the crap out of someone who's wronged us badly in some way.

And being upset that your girlfriend/wife cheated on you to the point you'd feel violent has nothing to do with "male feelings of ownership" of women. Trust and faithfulness in a relationship is not ownership, and the devastating hurt you feel when that trust is betrayed in the most horrible way by the person you entrusted the most is not due to some archaic established male-female power relation.

So I guess you saw that first bit of my post, fell into a blind, violent rage and didn't bother reading further?

Want to add some bits there to take the place of the 'whatever and so forth'? Go right ahead. The point I was addressing was someone saying going after the other guy was weird because he wasn't the only one to blame.

I have read your entire post. It's quoted in its intact entirety right there before mine.

The guy who did the cheating is not the only one to blame, for sure, but he is one of those to blame (assuming he had a way of knowing or suspecting the girl was in a relationship), and there's nothing weird about assigning blame to him. What's weird is you dismissing that as only due to some archaic feelings of male ownership of women, rather than due to the very real betrayal of trust one person had in another.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Casual wrote: »

whelp

in that case, i'd file it under "their problem not yours" in to 'ol conscience file

You can't really be held responsible for things people lie/don't tell you about.

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »
    Right now I am casually dating someone in the fashion world and it makes me feel weird in a good way to discuss fashion in real life rather than sipping on yoo-hoo in the dark, looking at tumblr pictures of women in jewel-encrusted margiela masks

I am jealous.

i'm not jealous but i am fascinated by eddys lifestyle

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

you'll be back

• Options
    I don't think I'm capable of "falling in love" to the same degree as I was as a teenager. Perhaps a little life experience will always kind of inevitably make you detach yourself a bit from other people.

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    fashion dogs I have these bright blue dockers that I am rocking lately but only brown shoes. I feel like I should be wearing black shoes.

Fashion faux pas or fashion ooh la la?
    I couldn't come up with anything better

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    x(araggbaj

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Krieger-san! <3<3

kreiger.png

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    People should use <3 more.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Including me. <3

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    poshniallo wrote: »
    WHO MENTIONED YOUNG AVENGERS? IT IS AMAZING!

Also Hawkeye.

I want more comics like these. Made by Marvel.

Please advise!

Bogart Jacobkosh Thomamelas

@Poshniallo

Hawkeye is pretty amazing right now. Current stuff I'm enjoying from Marvel: Wolverine and the X-Men. While Scott is off being all serious Mutant terrorist, Wolverine is trying to restart the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters. It's a light hearted fun X-man book that's has a nice silly side to it. Superior Spiderman is more serious but excellent.

I just binged through superior spider man, it's p good

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    x(araggbaj

Best name.

sig.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    People should use <3 more.

t.c.h.

f.i.n.e. t.h.e.n.

e: just remembered that for some reason <3 shows up as . on this comp

so uhhhh

HAHAHA DISREGARD THIS POST I EAT COCKS

Casual on
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    On the other hand

my roommate is bringing home guys while her boyfriend that she 'looooooooooooooves' is deployed over seas

Valentines Day she arranges this big bouquet of flowers on the kitchen table that he sent her

next night random dude in her room

i've only lived with her for a month so i dont know her guy or would bother to get involved with that situation even if i did since i'm the one who lives with her

but yeah it also makes me sick to my stomach

Fuck that, call his CO.

you want to drop it on a guy in a warzone that his gf is cheating on him?

i'd rather he focused on staying alive

No! Call his CO. Let the person who knows the guy's situation deal with it.

"Deployed overseas" might mean shifting crates in a warehouse in Germany.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

I am jealous.

Didn't you say you had a run-in with some fashion person? I'm sure you exude fashion prowess

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    On the other hand

my roommate is bringing home guys while her boyfriend that she 'looooooooooooooves' is deployed over seas

Valentines Day she arranges this big bouquet of flowers on the kitchen table that he sent her

i've only lived with her for a month so i dont know her guy or would bother to get involved with that situation even if i did since i'm the one who lives with her

when I lived in san diego, there was a cute girl in the crew we ran with who was married to a giant hulk of a man who was a navy seal

while he was deployed, another guy in the group had an affair with her

it seemed like literally taking his life in his hands

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    apparently being homophobic is literally bad for your health
    Probably just a subset of "being stressy", which we already know fucks with your health.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    I don't think I'm capable of "falling in love" to the same degree as I was as a teenager. Perhaps a little life experience will always kind of inevitably make you detach yourself a bit from other people.

i have never experienced this human emotion called love

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    kaleedity wrote: »
    apparently being homophobic is literally bad for your health
    Probably just a subset of "being stressy", which we already know fucks with your health.

yeah

I really think it's a subset of not being able to control for other economic/education/age/stress factors well enough even if they tried to.

• Options
    But you cannot deny that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face...

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    But you cannot deny that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face...

sprung.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

fiveguys_bacon_cheeseburger_01.jpg

what about now?

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    On the other hand

Fuck that, call his CO.

yeah but if he's at a FOB that shit can be dangerous I dunno about this advice

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    TehSloth wrote: »

fiveguys_bacon_cheeseburger_01.jpg

what about now?

b-burger-chan...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    desc and thom and bogart

I was reading through top lists of 2013 and stuff to see what I missed in comics recently and should check out

this fucking guy kept popping up for a comic called copra

he sells it via etsy (in runs of 400/issue)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/whitehaus?ref=l2-shopheader-name

and the tpb are all sold out too

ffffff I am so mad I want thiiiiiiiiiis

*giant hipster tears*

• Options
    TehSloth wrote: »
    what about now?
    Pure unrestrained lust, I'm afraid.

There will be no candlelight dinners and long walks at the beach for this burger. Its only fate is an immediate and total ravishing.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    gotta be honest

the two slices of tomato on 5 guys is 3much

1 slice plz

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    One thing that bugs me about working the triage office is that the front window has a big fuck-off sign that says quite clearly, "SIGN IN HERE" over the pile of clipboards , and yet people all day just come up to the window and stand there until I tell them what to do.

I've been to hospitals and dr's offices where no one will look at that list for like... 40 minutes.

I can see why they'd want to have someone acknowledge that they've arrived.

Hospitals are the worst about this. If it's not by ambulance it's obviously not critical!

As the guy next to me holds an open wound in his chest weeping blood because he lives like a mile from the hospital and walked there.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    On the other hand

Fuck that, call his CO.

yeah but if he's at a FOB that shit can be dangerous I dunno about this advice
    From what I understand soldiers being cheated on is incredibly common. I'm p sure the CO would know what to do and whether to pass it on or not. They most likely have experience.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Also I'd love to get inside her mind and see all of her (current) internal justifications for what she is doing.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
This discussion has been closed.