As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Zdeno [Chat]ra

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Dresses are one of the things that I'd be more comfortable going out and getting with other people, but everyone's always busy.

#gradschool.

Could of come out last night.

Went to an Eritrean place for dinner.

IT WAS SO GOOD!

Except my face is sorta swollen and it is unpleasant. Though it wasn't as bad last night I guess.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    600kb and it isn't even animated, @tav

aRkpc.gif
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

they see me rollin'

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Thomamelas‌
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    @Jacobkosh‌

They posted the vacancy for SKR at Paizo. I swear to god, if you get that gig, I will feed you a steady stream of really fucking stupid feats. I mean we'll make prone shooting look like a god damn good idea.

this would be a very exciting opportunity except for the part where I would have to kill myself

rRwz9.gif
    group of young kids (oldest being 14) harassed a couple of 19 year old temple students. smashed the girl in the face with a brick.

man. i think back to when i was 14 and i just get sad. how are you 14 and terrorizing people? so fucked up.

• redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Results of dress shopping online are inconsistent.

Also, I need to pick up more controlling underwears, cause boxers end up looking downright vulgar.

meh, things.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    group of young kids (oldest being 14) harassed a couple of 19 year old temple students. smashed the girl in the face with a brick.

man. i think back to when i was 14 and i just get sad. how are you 14 and terrorizing people? so fucked up.

link?

edited March 2014

:( people suck

When I think back about being 14, it's probably better I had a body closer to a 12 year old than a 16 year old.

redx on
    redx wrote: »

Also, I need to pick up more controlling underwears, cause boxers end up looking downright vulgar.

meh, things.

One of my former co-workers could tell I wore boxer briefs under my pants at work. I was like "girl, get out of my pants."

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

ABOLISH THE SIZE SYSTEM

• msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    Cute guy on okcupid asking me what my weekend plans are. Truthfully I have none right now and I went out last night. Hmm , how to respond (I'm a big bum doesn't sound appealing)

And grinder guy from last night texted me.

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Hey, cold-weather people, I got a question.

My girlfriend needs a coat for PAX (and future trips to the frigid north) because she gets cold easily. Like, below-70-is-sweater-weather cold.

The main thing she's worried about it something to wear when she's wearing a dress to the fancy dinner friday night, since normally she could just wear pants to keep warm.

Do any of you have a suggestion for somewhere to look?

Mim wrote: »

meh, things.

One of my former co-workers could tell I wore boxer briefs under my pants at work. I was like "girl, get out of my pants."

one of your former co-workers would actually tell you she noticed. That sort of thing can be kinda noticeable with tightish chinos, or even jeans, if you spend even a modest amount of time staring at someone's ass.

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    msmya wrote: »
    Cute guy on okcupid asking me what my weekend plans are. Truthfully I have none right now and I went out last night. Hmm , how to respond (I'm a big bum doesn't sound appealing)

there were a few ladies i was texting with

but i was just overwhelmed by work and life and things

i couldnt make commitment to see any of them

it would be fun

but life is too overwhelming so i just be like yeah life is too crazy at the moment

i ain't got time for that

poo
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I like clothes. They cover my body which I think is in everyone's best interest most of the time. At those times when my body doesn't require covering, they provide a fun slow-reveal activity.

In conclusion: clothing.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular

meh, things.

one of your former co-workers would actually tell you she noticed. That sort of thing can be kinda noticeable with tightish chinos, or even jeans, if you spend even a modest amount of time staring at someone's ass.

So in other words they were checkin' Mim out.

link?

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Temple-Student-Attacked-With-Brick-251734641.html

the boyfriend looks and sounds like the runaway teenage boy named tyler who roger considers abducting in american dad. just the whitest. got fired from his job at hollister for i don't know- stealing cologne.

real shame, tho.

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    the latest in a long line of poor instrument purchase desires: i want to buy a theremin

they're just so cool

the latest in a long line of poor instrument purchase desires: i want to buy a theremin

they're just so cool

@Elendil‌

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

they're just so cool

oooo-eeeeee-oooooooooo

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

they're just so cool

*foreboding theremin music plays*

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

they're just so cool

A buying a theremin is like buying a drum kit. It's only good for annoying the shit out of everyone in hearing distance until you get good. Except there is no such thing as being good at playing the theremin.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

they're just so cool

get an Irish tin whistle

I have one

rRwz9.gif
    edited March 2014
    Delmain wrote: »

My girlfriend needs a coat for PAX (and future trips to the frigid north) because she gets cold easily. Like, below-70-is-sweater-weather cold.

The main thing she's worried about it something to wear when she's wearing a dress to the fancy dinner friday night, since normally she could just wear pants to keep warm.

uhh... you could probably find an outlet mall, with heavily discounted outwear stores(summer is coming and it sounds like you are somewhere that doesn't really get winter anyway, I know such places exist in FL, though I don't remember where you live).

You should be able to locate a middeling to longish wool coat, of a medium weight, for not that much

edit: warmish think stocking or thigh/over knee socks are also a thing which keep legs warm, look nice, and are fun to take off.

redx on
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

they're just so cool

A buying a theremin is like buying a drum kit. It's only good for annoying the shit out of everyone in hearing distance until you get good. Except there is no such thing as being good at playing the theremin.

Leon Theremin begs to differ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5qf9O6c20o

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

they're just so cool

get an Irish tin whistle

I have one

clearly every one should own a recorder and a fife.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    @Bethryn‌

goddayum

ftOqU21.png
    msmya wrote: »

I.

Uh.

Please tell me I'm misunderstanding you here

Or we need to have a really long conversation.

lol.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Delmain I bought my winter coat for my trip to NJ at Target and LFE scored one at JC Penny.

But this was also in November before the spring fashions came out and winter was burned in sacrifice to Charlie Crist's spray tan.

Lh96QHG.png

Jack White needs to put his dick in me.

Jack White needs to put his dick in me.

kidnap his loved ones and hold them for ransom.

I hope he's banging that chick.

This is my fear with white dudes.

"Is he down with anything other than vanilla?"

curse you white guys. why must you be so cute.

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »

uhh... you could probably find an outlet mall, with heavily discounted outwear stores(summer is coming and it sounds like you are somewhere that doesn't really get winter anyway, I know such places exist in FL, though I don't remember where you live).

You should be able to locate a middeling to longish wool coat, of a medium weight, for not that much

edit: warmish think stocking or thigh/over knee socks are also a thing which keep legs warm, look nice, and are fun to take off.

Thanks, we'll try looking this week!

• msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    That guy that I danced with last night texted me , lol

But clearly I'm more interested in this okcupid guy ; should I just straight up ask him to hang out today or is that too soon?

the universal white guy stance in 2014: "oh yeah i love black girls just... they can't like, act black black"

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Ugh ever since the mh370 incident I've been for some reason scared shitless of death and dying and all that entails. Like to the point I can't stop thinking about it and I'm getting depressed. I don't know how to get over it either.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
This discussion has been closed.