Options

[League of Legends] We say farewell to spear spam of old, and hello to our catly overlady

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    CesareB wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »

That team has an unusually large number of attractive guys on it.

Hell yeah it does. I think we had this conversation during Worlds but lets have it again because Gogoing's cheekbones are a work of art and we don't get enough art nowadays.
    It's okay, now that LMQ has made it in, we can say that we imported Vasilii
    AxEnQWW.jpg

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    where's the goddamn spraybottle

• Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    I'm happy to have LMQ in the NA LCS. Now we have a serious competitor to keep the top teams even more on their toes instead of the mismanaged clusterfuck that was XDG. They're clearly taking the game very seriously and hopefully not interested in merely coasting along with LCS and streaming salaries. They show a great respect for the NA community and scene (don't really give a shit how much of this is cultural.) They're learning English and interacting with fans and the community.

I would be honored to have our new Chinese overlords represent us at Worlds.

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    where's the goddamn spraybottle
    To cool myself off from all that swooning I'm doing?

Jookie on
    butts
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    huh. qualified for promos. first game was technically a loss because i didn't select a champion because i was in the bathroom until i had ten seconds left and all the champs that i looked for on reflex were banned. the second game was a loss because they picked xin jungle and our jungle picked udyr and told us straight up that he would never ever gank and was just going to farm until late game, and so their xin naturally camped me and bot and won every single lane early and udyr raged at us for feeding even though we were begging for him just to show up and the enemy team was asking if he was afk. we reported him because he was a toxic asshole but damn, this meta really sucks.

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    I'm fine with foreign teams coming here if they have to work through challenger to get their shot (which LMQ did do). I don't think LMQ will be instantly #1, as they abused the hell out of the fact that zuna can't go even in 2v2 lane and ackerman is ridiculous.
    I agree with the English thing though, as the last thing I want to see is it ending up like Starcraft WCS, where something like 1 out of the top 32 is actually from North America and everything in an ostensibly regional event requires a translator. Even if they come from other places, you want to cheer for your region and have their own personalities come out, which often get lost in translation.

• Options
    LilleDjevelLilleDjevel Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    So. Baron respawns. I get a ward up, but... my team isn't even trying to be ready for a fight, so I'm just watching as they take out my ward, set up wards, and kill baron while my team saunters over... just in time for them to 5v1 on me and then use all their ults.

I just... even the person calling the respawn time wasn't paying attention.

Edit: On a different note, I keep missing Fizz's ult because of its silly "stop at mouse cursor" mechanic. Unlike every other linear skill shot in the game, I have to rush my mouse way out past my target for it. If I try to E onto someone and set the shark, half the time I click so fast it just drops at my feet and they walk out of it.

I know the feel on that one, there are way to many people who don't get that objectives win you fights not just farm...

And a small tip for landing Fizz ults, if you are in range you can toss it in your Q animation for a 100%hit!

Grass Grows,
    Birds Fly,
    'til there's Fire in the Sky...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    So two things.

First: AD Malzahar still causes a wonderful amount of range against people who aren't expecting it.

Second: Whenever I'm up against Twitch as a marksman I get horribly murdered. Is there a trick to laning against him that isn't "Rely on your support to bully him for you"? I'm mostly playing as Miss Fortune (and sometimes Cait or Ashe), if that changes things.

Burnage on
  • Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    C9T's picks are consistently sub par. I am disappoint.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    ashe is pretty much paper to twitch's invisible scissors. MF seems like it would be pretty even. Caitlyn lords over twitch with her range.

The easiest match I've had against rat is draven because he hits like a truckhouse and has better disengage so trading in your favor is almost guaranteed

This is in a vacuum without taking supports into consideration, ofc

TIFunkalicious on
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    And so the Dominate Dominion tournament has finally come to an official end after hosting 104 weekly tournaments.

A new tournament is being organized to take it's place and this means a possible change from the current Saturday 8PM eastern time slot to something that could potentially be easier for more players.

The name is also being decided and they are open to all entries.

The current list is:

Final Domination
    Dominion Championship Series
    What's Dominion
    Revive Revolution
    Score Means Everything
    Heroes of the Storm Relic
    Where's Wardo
    Bot Lane is Hot Lava
    BurRito Pls

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    I'd vote for Revive Revolution.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    BurRito Pls: Spicy Tearz

Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • Options
    A lot of those are too good not to pick.

butts
  • Options
    Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    CST vs CLB Good game?

Serious question.

Mr.Sunshine on
  • Options
    ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    Pretty crazy throws. I'm looking forward to game 2.

No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    And so the Dominate Dominion tournament has finally come to an official end after hosting 104 weekly tournaments.

A new tournament is being organized to take it's place and this means a possible change from the current Saturday 8PM eastern time slot to something that could potentially be easier for more players.

The name is also being decided and they are open to all entries.

The current list is:

Final Domination
    Dominion Championship Series
    What's Dominion
    Revive Revolution
    Score Means Everything
    Heroes of the Storm Relic
    Where's Wardo
    Bot Lane is Hot Lava
    BurRito Pls

Good Morning, Do You Have A Moment to Talk About Dominion?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Oh god Bubbadub's mustache. Kill it with fire.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    I'm kind of worried that Bubbadubs moustache is going to lure me into a windowless van.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    I feel bad for CST right now, who I do like, but on the other hand Westrice!

I mean, he's playing like shit and Brokenshard is massive, but still.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Being the captain of a Team Builder is actually really cool. Someone wanted to go Teemo top. They can keep wanting, keep that Church of Satan nonsense off my team.

Jookie on
    butts
  • Options
    No PentaHeal? Way to puss out CST!

• Options
    See that's the Coast I expected game 2. Great series so far though, nail-biting.

• Options
    Jesus Westrice what the fuck was that teleport

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Now that was a good game ending throw.

edit: There we go.

Mr.Sunshine on
  • Options
    I don't know if these were terrible rotations or inspired rotations.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    Waiting to see who poaches shiptur and zion. Could see link heading top and CLG Shiptur, or Dig grabbing ship and CLG grabbing zion. We'll see

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    I go afk some thinking we're going to game five since Coast is so far ahead and
    Coast freaking loses?!

• Options
    that was an amazing end

• Options
    Raslin wrote: »
    Waiting to see who poaches shiptur and zion. Could see link heading top and CLG Shiptur, or Dig grabbing ship and CLG grabbing zion. We'll see
    Yeah I almost felt like Shiptur was point shaving so he could get traded to a better team haha.

• Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    Btw, @Dehumanized, I tried to use the curse voice key I grabbed from you but apparently its already been redeemed? It's no biggie to me, but figured you might want to know.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    NintendudeX has never really been good enough for LCS

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    ZyrxilZyrxil Registered User regular
    Eh, I gotta figure Westrice to be on the same level as Nintendude. CLB is probably going to be a 7/8 place team if 2 of their wins were just Coast throwing. You can't just count on teams doing that.

• Options
    Raslin wrote: »
    Btw, @Dehumanized, I tried to use the curse voice key I grabbed from you but apparently its already been redeemed? It's no biggie to me, but figured you might want to know.

Sorry about that... not much that I can do, the keys had been sitting in my inbox for a couple months so I'm not too surprised that one was a dud.

• Options
    Apparently Xpecial got benched from TSM. Prepare for community hatestorm

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    nice, I rode Karma and old man Swain to platinum.

Feels so lovely getting fed as swain and picking up a rod of ages 12 minutes in.

• Options
    TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Apparently Xpecial got benched from TSM. Prepare for community hatestorm

Yeah it's bizarre and xpecial said on his stream it wasn't performance based
    I'm having a hard time believing it's something that would actually happen. Like he's overreacting to the danger of being taken off if he doesn't do xyz and just declaring on his stream that he's been benched for good

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    in the past there's been tension with xpecial because scrims were the only time he'd play league

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Link to VOD of stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/tsm_xpecial/b/523832454?t=86m30s

EDIT: Seeing indications he was benched due to attitude? Hrm

gleebglarbu will be support.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg