Options

[Destiny] Time to eat, Guardians! Free Gjallarhorn in every Kids Meal!

• Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    Frei wrote: »
    Stupid wrote: »
    Erevar wrote: »
    You guys are reminding me why I abhor PvP and generally avoid people. <_<

Let me sum up for everyone:

If I am playing a Hunter, then Titans and Warlocks are over-powered.
    If I am playing a Warlock, then Hunters and Titans are over-powered.
    If I am playing a Titan, then Warlocks and Hunters are over-powered.
    If I ever die, it's because of some bullshit reason and certainly not because I was out-played.
    If I ever kill someone else, it's because I am more skilled than my opponent, not because of my class or weapon or team-mates.

Did I forget anything?

People are selfish, shortsighted, and unkind.

People are also selfless, insightful, and enormously kind and gentle - but you can't really expect teenagers and stunted manchildren to be on their best behavior when playing anonymously on the internet where they feel they can vent their frustrations.

as to Erevar, being cynical/asocial is very easy and very lazy. there's plenty of reason to interact. you simply don't give the people like above the time of day.

I wasn't the dude that called people "selfish, shortsighted, and unkind."

I think you're misunderstanding me, sir (or perhaps responding to Stupid, and attributing his words for mine). I'm not referring to random people on the internet or in match-making - I'm referring to you guys. I'm not going to engage with anybody when it comes to discussions of PvP balance. You guys can feel free to enjoy that discourse without my input (other than that satirical bit that was being quoted).

I've stated in the past that I'm antisocial and that it's a personal fault - I'm not denying that now. There's no reason to call me "lazy" because I'm different than you.

However, I have also (because of this very forum thread) raided and PvPed and had lots of fun despite my flaws. I think you guys are swell. =P

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    At this point I'd even accept paying shards and energy for raid items even though it would impact my ability to level them, at least I'd have them to level!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Darkyth wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    :whistle: And now its time for another Obi gets screwed by VoG drop update! :whistle:

I did three runs this week (one with each character) and got one armor drop and two weapon drops. That puts my current armor haul after THIRTEEN RUNS at ... 2.

My Total Vog Haul Summary (new additions in bold)
    Class | # of VoG Runs | Raid Armor Drops
    Warlock | 6 | 1
    Titan | 4 | 0
    Hunter | 3 | 1

Weapon Drops
    Atheon's Epilogue x2, Visions of Confluence x3, Praedyth's Revenge x2, Found Verdict, Thunderlord, Hard Light

Other Drops
    Sparrow x1, Ship x1

Seriously, at this rate I am never going to hit 30 and should eventually have every weapon in the game.

I seem to have had a little better luck with armor but the RNG of the raid loot system is really frustrating... My Warlock's run last night gave me 6 energy, 13 shards, and chatterwhite...

Here are my totals:
    Class | # of VoG Runs | Raid Armor Drops
    Titan | 6 3/4 + 1/2 hard mode | 2
    Warlock | 4 | 1
    Hunter | 2 | 1

Weapon Drops
    Praedyth's Revenge x3, Hezen Vengeance x3, Atheon's Epilogue x2, Visions of Confluence x1, Gjallarhorn x1, Suros Regime x1

Other Drops
    Ship x1, Titan Mark x3, Hunter Cloak x1, Warlock Bond x1, Chatterwhite xI have lost count I have dismantled so many...

I still need to run it with my 28 Hunter this week so if anyone is doing Vault tonight (After 5 pm PT) on PS4 and needs someone, look me up.

When I look at your data, its obvious you've had pretty bad luck with armor drops as well. Only one armor drop every third run.

But then I realize I've gotten half the armor drops as you in as many runs. :(

ObiFett on
  • Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    @‌Darkyth

Yeah, last night was bad for all of us. In the three runs I've ran on the hunter I've gotten gloves. I did get the vision of confluence last night, but that's like my third VoC.

• Options
    I often wonder why they don't guarantee an item every time. If the person doesn't need it, he'll break it down into Energy/Shards, anyway.

It's like getting a gift at Christmas and finding out that your brother already opened the box and broke the toy inside.

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
  • Options
    The Burnin8orThe Burnin8or Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Preacher wrote: »
    At this point I'd even accept paying shards and energy for raid items even though it would impact my ability to level them, at least I'd have them to level!

It boggles my mind that you can't get to level 30 without raid gear but doing a raid does not guarantee dropping any gear (or weapons for that matter) yet there is no other way to get any of this gear (like via Xur or some dedicated raid vendor or something .. .)

The Burnin8or on
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    So this week, I've played Destiny four nights in a row! That's more than I've played in the prior two weeks combined. I'm coming up on 50 hours played overall. Last night I discovered:

- leveling up gear is a PITA. The material requirements gating leads to some very much not enjoyable time in the game. Sure, it's easy, but running a 5 to 10 minute loop on The Factory Floor map to hit 48 Widget Producing Nodes... is. not. fun! After three hours of mindless farming, I'm still missing a lot of materials and I'm really not looking forward to doing it again.
    - Farming reputation is only slightly less annoying. According to the app, I've spent nearly 40% of my total playtime doing patrol missions, and the lack of variety is starting to really drag down the experience. At least the strikes have some kind of point, but the patrol missions seem to be just kind of "pasted in" to the game.
    - Deathmatch modes really aren't for me. I played 5 games of Rumble (because of the bounty) and it managed to knock my already abysmally low K/D down by a few percentage points. In 5 games that were no longer than 10 minutes each, I managed to rack up another 4 "Back in Action" medals. You know, the ones where you have to die five times in a row without getting a single kill, and then shoot someone in the face? Yeah, that one. Four times in five games. Yay? (On the plus side: I got four kills!)
    - The defender subclass doesn't seem as much fun as striker. I have no idea how to use the bubble, strategically or tactically. When I do use it, it seems to last for about an hour (or a century, hard to tell because it's a long time), but I haven't the foggiest on how to effectively place it or what to use it for.
    - Weapon bounties seem to be ultra-rare. According to the app, I've done 65 bounties so far, and not a single exotic/legendary bounty has triggered. Either I'm unlucky (which is likely) or the trigger rate is lower than 2%. Which is too bad; I'd really enjoy having a longer term overarching goal (other than mind numbingly boring farming tasks) to work on.

Question: some materials seem not-farmable. I'm not sure how I got them, but I had enough of some of what I think of as "rare" materials to almost upgrade one piece of armor completely. What should I do to get more of those?
    Farming: Farming is not great (though many people find it relaxing). If you have not already, you should definitely check youtube for videos of simple, efficient farming runs on each planet (Earth = Rocketyard, Moon = Archer's Line, Venus = Ember Caves, Mars = Barrens). What you really want aren't resource nodes, but chests, because those also give glimmer and can drop gear (which can be dismantled for more weapon/armor parts), engrams, or ships blueprints. Although I've never seen one, there are also persistent rumours of the very occassional 'jackpot' chest that gives 10+ resources.
    Once you've chosen a run, set yourself a time limit for long you'll be there. I absolutely understand the desire to max out your gear right now, but three hours would be better spent punching yourself in the face. Decide that you're going to farm for 30 minutes or an hour, then do something else.

Rep: One thing I find makes farming Patrols a little more tolerable is to be selective; I only ever do missions that require me to kill things, either for pure numbers or for drops (so the Triangle, Circle, or Diamond-With-Arrows). I pointedly ignore the Scan Environment (Ghost) and Stand Here (Compas) Patrols. Also, the VIP missions (Circle) are worth 25 rep a pop, which is pretty good. Be sure to also grab bounties that you can complete at the same time. 6 Patrols alone might be worth as little as sixty rep, but with a bounty that almost doubles.
    Also try to run the Daily missions and Weekly Strikes, which offer a nice Rep boost - the Weekly at 28 is worth 400, for example (500 if you do the Nightfall first). That's a lovely chunk.

Defender: You should ask @Hiryu02‌ about this, but Suppression grenades are a massive middle finger to everyone on the enemy team. Dropping your bubble is great when you're in trouble, or when you and a pal are in one of those corridor shootouts with a couple of bad guys. About to die? Not anymore! They are also great on Control, especially if you have the Helm of Saint-14, because then your enemies are trapped inside with you, and they can't see. Just remember that there's a lot of stuff that can pop your bubble (Fist of Havoc, for example, will drop it and kill everyone inside. Even the much-maligned tripmine grenade can bring down a bubble).

Exotic Bounties: Unfortunately, these are indeed completely random. I've completed Bad Juju and Super Good Advice and am slowly working on Pocket Infinity. Meanwhile, I have been offered (and declined) at least four other exotic bounties because I don't want/need the weapons they offer. Meanwhile, folks like you are still waiting for their first. I can't help but feel that these should trigger after a set number of bounties (say, every 50 or so). You also shouldn't get offered a bounty for any weapon you have on your person or in your vault.

Ascendant Materials: To expand on Celian's reply, the first public event you complete with a Gold rating (which as far as I can tell just means you won) each day will always give you Ascendant Materials as a reward; generally you will receive one there and then, and there will also be a package for you at the post office with another. The "first of the day" qualifier is per character, so you could complete a public event "for the first time" three times each day. Subsequent events can award further materials, but this is based on chance (it has essentially never happened for me - except for one day where I completed three events and got materials each time).
    That's your next Event, right there.

For a limited time Xur's brother, Zur, shows up in the Tower selling Raid Legendaries in exchange for Ascendant Shards/Energies.

You can have that one for free, Bungie.

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    Hiryu02Hiryu02 Registered User regular
    Something else interesting about the bubble, it will contain a nova bomb or fist of havoc. If you are IN the bubble, it will kill you. However if the super lands in the bubble and you are OUTSIDE the bubble when it hits, you will survive, and your opponent just blew his super for nothing.

I've taken to trying to use the bubble not as a shield, but as a type of obstacle/cover. I use the mobile shield buff in pvp so I can step outside the bubble and shoot/grenade around it. I have survived a titan super by being outside the bubble when the fist came down, I have my personal bubble up, and I shoot the guy in the head after he landed.

I still think Saint-14 helm lends it's better to control since it's a good chance you can block high traffic areas and points where people are actively trying to occupy the same space.

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    Frei wrote: »
    You guys are reminding me why I abhor PvP and generally avoid people. <_<

Let me sum up for everyone:

If I am playing a Hunter, then Titans and Warlocks are over-powered.
    If I am playing a Warlock, then Hunters and Titans are over-powered.
    If I am playing a Titan, then Warlocks and Hunters are over-powered.
    If I ever die, it's because of some bullshit reason and certainly not because I was out-played.
    If I ever kill someone else, it's because I am more skilled than my opponent, not because of my class or weapon or team-mates.

Did I forget anything?

People are selfish, shortsighted, and unkind.

People are also selfless, insightful, and enormously kind and gentle - but you can't really expect teenagers and stunted manchildren to be on their best behavior when playing anonymously on the internet where they feel they can vent their frustrations.

as to Erevar, being cynical/asocial is very easy and very lazy. there's plenty of reason to interact. you simply don't give the people like above the time of day.

I wasn't the dude that called people "selfish, shortsighted, and unkind."

I think you're misunderstanding me, sir (or perhaps responding to Stupid, and attributing his words for mine). I'm not referring to random people on the internet or in match-making - I'm referring to you guys. I'm not going to engage with anybody when it comes to discussions of PvP balance. You guys can feel free to enjoy that discourse without my input (other than that satirical bit that was being quoted).

I've stated in the past that I'm antisocial and that it's a personal fault - I'm not denying that now. There's no reason to call me "lazy" because I'm different than you.

However, I have also (because of this very forum thread) raided and PvPed and had lots of fun despite my flaws. I think you guys are swell. =P

I didn't say you were. I quoted him and responded to him. Then I said "And to Erevar..." and talked to you. Being cynical is super lazy and easy (I didn't call you lazy, I said that being cynical and asocial is very lazy). it is what it is, sorry. So, yeah, context, not misunderstanding. It's also easy to just say "you guys" when it was maybe a few people talking about PvP balance or whatever. If people are talking about that, you don't need to come in and make fun of them and be like "I'M NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT THIS EVER!!!" Just don't talk about it. You don't need to say you won't do it any more than I need to barge into a room full of Jewish folks and tell them I will never celebrate Hanukkah, completely unprompted, and then make fun of them for it.

Anyway, moving on, in regards to Destiny, some sort of really basic check on what's in your inventory when it comes to loot drops (legendary and above, maybe) would not be unwelcome. The game really likes to give me the same copy of a really bad machine gun over and over. It doesn't even have to completely rule out items you possess as drops, but maybe just lessen the chance. I understand true random drops are kind of a cornerstone of most MMOs, but in a game where there is not a gigantic amount of diversity in legendary/exotic gear it's not really the best thing.

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Having played a warlock and a hunter to max level (my titan is just past the introductory level) I think Hunters have some really useful supers, but I feel like they should have them because everything else on my Warlock is better. And while the Hunter super is more murdery, it isn't really better than sunsinging, because that also gives me a timer and I can throw tons of grenades, my melee special recharges faster, and I get the added benefit of taking less damage or reducing cooldowns of nearby teammates so even if I don't get kills while sunsinging I'll probably get an Unsung Hero medal.

Even if you think the Hunter super is the best of the supers, I'd much rather trade that for the fact that Warlocks have way better grenades and melee. Actually the Warlock melee having better range than the Hunter melee drives me crazy and I say that as a Warlock main. The Hunter melee specifically talks about blink strike to hit people and has no fucking range, while I continually punch people from much farther away with the Warlock, it's awesome.

• Options
    Well the fact I've gotten the same sniper I swear to god 6 times now, is a bit frustrating. Hell I only got Atheon's epilogue once, and one armor piece. They need to rethink raid drops.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    They are also great on Control, especially if you have the Helm of Saint-14, because then your enemies are trapped inside with you, and they can't see.

O.o
    I need this!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    Sloppy Fourth Meal success! To be fair, I learned a lot about using the Relic during the Templar fight. Don't think it would go so poorly the next time I'm called on to use it there. So far I've completed 3 runs on Normal and 1 on Hard. Here's the loot breakdown (Obi, Preacher, maybe avert your eyes):

Weapons
    Atheon's Epilogue, Praedyth's Revenge x2, Hezen Vengeance, Plan C

Warlock Armor
    Gloves (Int/Str), Chest (Int/Str, Pulse Rifle Ammo), Chest (Dis, Pulse Rifle Ammo), Bond

Other
    Timebreaker, Chatterwhite

vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    while i'm also getting frustrated with my 3 raid runs and no armor, I really don't think it's a problem because getting to 30 is the end of the game right now.
    Bitching about the difficulty of getting to 30 is kind of silly because it doesn't matter if you get to 30. I guarantee you as soon as there is content gated behind 30 they will do something like Queens Wrath to make it so everyone can get there.

The way it is now you got guaranteed ways of getting to 29, and if you want to get to 30 for bragging rights or OCD you have to roll the dice. Many times. What's the alternative? Give you a guaranteed path to get to 30 and you stop.

If you don't like it, just stop. Every loot game keeps the very best gear for the very lucky. Just because this time the best gear increases a number called 'level' you feel like you need it.

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    @Stupid - what @iron weasel said. I do patrols for a while and just shoot dudes. It's a nice way for me to start up before doing something else. Regarding those 'super chests' - I've seen them and they are great. They generally give 200+ glimmer, 8-10 materials (spinmetal, helium, etc), 2 green items and 1 or 2 blue engrams (I got 2 blues that turned into my first non-purchased legendary items!).

Regarding Defender. It depends. When I'm solo I'm usually using Striker. When in a group I love the forcefield. I drop it when reviving people who died waaaaay out in the open (typically switch to the mod that gives a bonus overshield when doing this). I use the shield as a forward point to attack tough enemies (switching to the weapons of light+ illuminate for the 35% damage boost). I also have all my stuff set to create orbs of light
    -Heavy weapon kills, hits to my forcefield, melee kills - so I can keep the group smashing.

Striker is to me, excellent crowd control/mob slayer. The Defender is team support.

jefe414 on
    Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Anyone on the xbone want to raid today?

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Finally! Thanks to the Crest of Alpha Lupi from Xur I have my full set of Raid armor. Once it's all leveled I will be 30! Now to grind some mats...

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular

I think @Preacher wants raid armor for his alts?

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options

I think @Preacher wants raid armor for his alts?

Currently just the one, but it wouldn't be till later because I have a job and marriage requirements. You know like sex you dateless loser nerds!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    I'm doing some strike stuff with friends later so I'll see if they have the time.

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    I got those Sunbreaker Gauntlets from an Exotic Engram, I dont know how I feel about them, they are the first warlock exotic I have gotten that has Intellect, which is great, but my normal legendary gloves have +AR reload and +Melee speed, Sunbreaker has none of these.

I use Voidfang for PvP because of dual grenades ready on respawn and Light Beyond Nemesis for PvE because of revive+ and +super energy dropped, I'm not quite sure what role Sunbreakers should fill, but options are good.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    I can join in. I have a 27 warlock to run.

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular

I think Preacher wants raid armor for his alts?

Currently just the one, but it wouldn't be till later because I have a job and marriage requirements. You know like sex you dateless loser nerds!

If there's anything sitcoms have taught me about marriage it's that married people don't have sex so I know you're lying.

• Options
    Magell wrote: »

If there's anything sitcoms have taught me about marriage it's that married people don't have sex so I know you're lying.

I'm shocked you were connected long enough to make this joke!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Wow. I don't get some of these zingers but I like where this is going.

SO decrypted engrams - Through pure vanity I don't want to replace my warlock's coat or helmet. What are these gloves generally decrypting into?

• Options

"The nature of God and the Virgin birth, those are leaps of faith. But to believe a married couple never got down? Well, that's just plain gullibility."

KkrouBB.png
    Bogaerts wrote:
  • Options
    jefe414 wrote: »

SO decrypted engrams - Through pure vanity I don't want to replace my warlock's coat or helmet. What are these gloves generally decrypting into?

Whatever you already have/the thing you want the least.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular

Gear for a class you don't play.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options

Gear for a class you don't play.

That's actually not that bad, I'm partially going to get the glove engram tonight to see if it roles into fuckmuppetry gear so I have another reason to put off playing other games this weekend...

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I think I"m going to make a helmet-face warlock because those are the things I like the least in the game. :P

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    If you'll never play an alt, just look at the lotto as a way to buy 2-3 energy. If it really was just that I might still use it.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    When I roll a lock it'll be a human its the last race I haven't played. Probably another female because again women just like in reality have the best hair styles.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Evil MonkeyEvil Monkey Grover beachRegistered User regular
    Having played a warlock and a hunter to max level (my titan is just past the introductory level) I think Hunters have some really useful supers, but I feel like they should have them because everything else on my Warlock is better. And while the Hunter super is more murdery, it isn't really better than sunsinging, because that also gives me a timer and I can throw tons of grenades, my melee special recharges faster, and I get the added benefit of taking less damage or reducing cooldowns of nearby teammates so even if I don't get kills while sunsinging I'll probably get an Unsung Hero medal.

Even if you think the Hunter super is the best of the supers, I'd much rather trade that for the fact that Warlocks have way better grenades and melee. Actually the Warlock melee having better range than the Hunter melee drives me crazy and I say that as a Warlock main. The Hunter melee specifically talks about blink strike to hit people and has no fucking range, while I continually punch people from much farther away with the Warlock, it's awesome.

I agree with so much of this I can't hit agree enough. The hunter throwing knives though can be such a tide turner if you can learn to use em or if you master it it's scary. The titan play style just doesn't seem to do it for me i feel slow and clunky but I haven't but the dedication into like the lock and hunterms but talking to @Hiryu02‌ in chat and play some curcible with his build make it sound worth while to try.

Evil%20MonQey.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    If you'll never play an alt, just look at the lotto as a way to buy 2-3 energy. If it really was just that I might still use it.

Oh, I need to max a warlock subclass anyway for the achievement. So I don't mind. who knows, maybe in playing as an exo warlock I will come to terms with the need for a second helmet despite my face being part of one already and horrible warlock abilities. :P

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    Second Helmet is to protect your head, just because its made of metal doesn't mean its made of armor metal.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElixirElixir Saving Your Ass Alchemists and Belts EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »

Oh, I need to max a warlock subclass anyway for the achievement. So I don't mind. who knows, maybe in playing as an exo warlock I will come to terms with the need for a second helmet despite my face being part of one already and horrible warlock abilities. :P

Once you play a Sunsinger you'll be hooked and be praising the sun in no time.

ElixirSulfClipCropped1(s)1.jpg

• Options
    DarkythDarkyth WARegistered User regular

I bought two on my hunter. I got sun breakers and no backup plans. Now I have every titan exotic.

Steam: Darkith | PSN: Darkyth | Destiny | NNID: Darkith | XBL: Darkyth
  • Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    That's me for today I think. Lots of resource farming done. Now have over 100 of everything, which should stop me from running out for at least a week or so.

Luck was in with the engrams today. One Legendary Chest engram this morning which decoded into a Hunter chest piece. Then later on, for the second day in a row, a blue primary weapon engram decoded into a legendary pulse rifle. Yesterday was the Vanguard Super Pox with Rangefinder, Hip Fire and either High Caliber Rounds, Skip Rounds or Field Scout. Today was Crucible's Strange Suspect with Grenadier, Full Auto and either High Caliber Rounds, Lightweight or Perfect Balance.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    So I have a Grim Citizen III mostly levelled, Suros still a good buy even when they're going to "tweak" it some? Debating holding out for an Ice Breaker...

• Options
    hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    Hezen Vengence: THE tool for emptying out the center of the Templar room during Conflux stages. GOD I love this rocket launcher so much.

PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen