Options

Super Smash Brothers!

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    still got a spot open in this smash room

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    still got a spot open in this smash room

I'll definitely join later if you guys are still around.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Vectoring made games last too long, so I'm not sad to see it go.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Ggs yall I'm sleep

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Man I keep losing to my brother, and I don't know what it is. Not twitchy enough I guess? I don't block or grab as much as I probably should, and I'm always overdashing and facing the wrong way when I need to hit someone.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    we now have two spots open!

Who will face me in mutltiple combat?

Please come, 4 player is best.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular

Better than 8 players?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Radius wrote: »

Better than 8 players?

can't play 8 players online, so, yea.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    hi I have this for wii u now

add CapHullis

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Yeahhhhhh

If you don't already have a Gamecube adapter, you're not getting one

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • Options
    TairuTairu Registered User regular
    Ahhhh I want an amiibo so it can collect custom moves for me so I don't even have to think about it

• Options
    Hullis you are added. come fight people.

Also i am sure they will do more adapters, and if they don't third party ones will come out. there's already a number of them out there to use them as pro controllers you connect to your wiimote.

either way, let's fight!

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Man, I really like Charizard, but only really when I use his custom moveset! I much prefer Firefang to Flamethrower, Dragon Rush is a nice change from Flame Blitz because I'm not afraid to use it, and I vastly prefer the burying headsmash to rocksmash.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I assume if you pick mii fighter with no custom fighters they don't get their bonuses?

Edit: oops meant to edit above

Lord_Asmodeus on
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular

It is already $125

And it will definitely be more by the time it ends, "tomorrow night" is forever in eBay time

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    it's really a shame i didn't know about how quickly these things were gonna become valuable before i promised to give away my extra bundle to whoever wrote the best romantic fanfiction...

• Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    it's really a shame i didn't know about how quickly these things were gonna become valuable before i promised to give away my extra bundle to whoever wrote the best romantic fanfiction...

you know what this means right

it means you have to write the best fanfic

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular

If you want to sell it, the obvious solution is to enter your own romantic fanfiction under a pseudonym

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Those were some GG's melding, lots of fun. Pretty tired though and I gotta take a break, sorry. Thanks for playing with me! :D

Lord_Asmodeus on
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    So a friend came over to play 1v1s

And then 6 hours passed

This is a pretty good game

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Anyone smashing?

Nnid is jpremium

• Options
    premium wrote: »
    Anyone smashing?

Nnid is jpremium

yo

• Options
    Had to run something up to my wife...
    Have a room up now

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    oh, i should probably get my nnid in the op

i will do this before this weekend promise

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    VILLAGERRRRRRRRRRRR

• Options
    Too bad my villager wasn't better

• Options
    TairuTairu Registered User regular
    I just got the "Little Birdie" trophy and when I read the description I did an actual honest-to-god double take. I didn't play Other M so I wasn't aware of the... twist.

• Options
    Dang, your mario is relentless

• Options
    ok there are a ton of cool things you can do with the first 2 hits of dedede's jab combo

2nd hit pulls them in and neither have any knockback growth, so at any % you can set them up for a forced stand into a grab

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    nair short hop/fast fall shenanigans also seems really good with how big his frame is on that attack

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Hmm that's enough abuse for one night

You're pretty good

• Options
    good games, premium!

• Options
    premium wrote: »
    Hmm that's enough abuse for one night

You're pretty good

hqdefault.jpg

pretty... good?

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Vectoring made games last too long, so I'm not sad to see it go.

What they could do is make DI easier. Like if you hold in the opposite direction you'll DI upwards. Not always the best, but usually helpful.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Good god the classic controller pro is fucking atrocious for this game. I think I would actually rather use a 3DS.

But gamepad isn't very good either, but not quite as actively harmful. Gonna see if I can find a gamecube adapter in stock somewhere.

I have some controllers lying around. Only issue might be that the tv is far away from bed. If only wavebirds were not $200 on amazon right now

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    i wounder how hard it would be to gut a wiiu controller and then jam its guts into a gamecube controller.

Someone give me $200 and a better understanding of electronics. I have an idea!

Preliminary investigations suggests my previous idea would end in failure, a better idea would be figuring out a way to remove the cord, and in its place a transmitter that would allow it to connect to the wiiu as a pro controller.

How i would even do that, is a mystery to even myself.

Magnets?

Melding on
  • Options
    Seems like you'd be better off cracking open a classic controller and putting it into a gc controller shell

That way you don't have to do anything but make the buttons trigger the switches on the circuit board and keep the output cord to the wiimote

• Options
    I just played for about an hour with another mario player who's more or less on my level of skill, had a blast

• Options
    Seems like you'd be better off cracking open a classic controller and putting it into a gc controller shell

That way you don't have to do anything but make the buttons trigger the switches on the circuit board and keep the output cord to the wiimote

there is an adapter that actually lets you plug a gamecube controller into a wiimote. but that's not what my goal would be. That's been done.

This discussion has been closed.