Options

Touchdown Tom Brady is the Greatest Of All [chat]s

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    @winky I did something that was too cute by half

I made 4 toon links all fight on the spirit train in colors recreating 4 swords

/neeeeeeeerd

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    So Madonna released a new music video today, but only on Snapchat.

This strikes me as an odd choice by snapchat. Because if people will be able to grab the high quality direct video and post it on youtube, it means that snapchat isn't secure. And because it is a new Madonna video, someone is deffo going to figure out how to do that.

The only reasons snapchat is popular is because pictures of your dick and/or tits aren't able to be saved or taken off the device.

i'm pretty sure you're able to take a screenshot of snapchat images, it just sends the other person a notification to let them know you're a monster

Clearly Syndalis doesn't do enough dick pic-ing

or he just does them as email attachments

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Also this steelbook is real nice, best one yet.

16439112335_c8f719b494_z.jpg

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    fw:fw:fw:fw:re:re:re:re:MY DIIIIIIIICK

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    the lady who played Anuksunamun came out of the closet

(I can't spell that name. The chick from the mummy)

Close enough for GIS.

Also I approve of your av/sig.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    Sears used to sell house kits.

I'd buy a house kit.

Isn't this basically the same as the Tiny House BS going around right now?

Everything old, new again, yadda yadda

Basically, only more tons!

The difficult revelation here being: apparently at one point in history hipsters shopped at Sears.

Just the catalog. Mail-order houses all the way down.

Sears: great-grandma's Etsy.

You're welcome, Sears. Me and Gim just saved your brand.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

This strikes me as an odd choice by snapchat. Because if people will be able to grab the high quality direct video and post it on youtube, it means that snapchat isn't secure. And because it is a new Madonna video, someone is deffo going to figure out how to do that.

The only reasons snapchat is popular is because pictures of your dick and/or tits aren't able to be saved or taken off the device.

i'm pretty sure you're able to take a screenshot of snapchat images, it just sends the other person a notification to let them know you're a monster

I am trying to think if a camera has ever gotten a pic of my dick before...

Not knowingly is the answer, I think.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    is cowboy mouth a thing '90s kids are familiar with

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    i want one of those acorn stair lifts so bad

i don't even have stairs

i just want to ride it around the house

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    so what the fuck

just to be sure i didn't pull that bit about screenshotting snapchats sending a notification out of my ass, i google it and i'm treated to a wikiHow of how to save snapchat images through a third party app without notifying the person

i like how it's got these stupid disclaimers that this is against their policy and you shouldn't do it! but then the whole process is still listed up there anyway

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i want one of those acorn stair lifts so bad

i don't even have stairs

i just want to ride it around the house

omg i know

i can't stop listening to this video Ludious posted earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZnlJ2upJv8

he has introduced VHS Head to my life and for this i will be forever grateful

• Options

we used to grab people's cameras and take down-the-pants shots when they weren't looking

like friends in high school not like random people

but there weren't such thing as digital cameras when i was in high school

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    so what the fuck

just to be sure i didn't pull that bit about screenshotting snapchats sending a notification, i google it and i'm treated to a wikiHow of how to save snapchat images through a third party app without notifying the person

i like how it's got these stupid disclaimers that this is against their policy and you shouldn't do it! but then the whole process is still listed up there anyway

Scumbags will find a way.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    so what the fuck

just to be sure i didn't pull that bit about screenshotting snapchats sending a notification, i google it and i'm treated to a wikiHow of how to save snapchat images through a third party app without notifying the person

like those youtube videos where they think I MAKE NO CLAIM TO THIS CONTENT disclaimers mean they aren't pirating videos

• Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular

we used to grab people's cameras and take down-the-pants shots when they weren't looking

Yup. My brother pushed this to the point where it was a known thing you had to watch your camera at all times if he was at a party with you. Or just suffer a lame dick pic, whatever works for you.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    in pajamas. too lazy to move. make pizza come to me.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    so what the fuck

like those youtube videos where they think I MAKE NO CLAIM TO THIS CONTENT disclaimers mean they aren't pirating videos

right, except those people are morally superior and righteous because now i get to consume that content

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    you can get snapchat pics through ways

• Options

Yup. My brother pushed this to the point where it was a known thing you had to watch your camera at all times if he was at a party with you. Or just suffer a lame dick pic, whatever works for you.

i suspect someone somewhere still has a fuzzy, lowlight shot of my pubes in a scrapbook

• Options
    Is twitch fucking up for anyone else?

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    so what the fuck

"No copyright intended"

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015

i suspect someone somewhere still has a fuzzy, lowlight shot of my pubes in a scrapbook

probably the photo kiosk guy

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    its one of the advantages of being part bigfoot

all dick pics are inherently fuzzy and out of focus

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    the lady who played Anuksunamun came out of the closet

(I can't spell that name. The chick from the mummy)

Close enough for GIS.

Also I approve of your av/sig.

thank you. i'm on a romantic comedy kick tonight. I can't wait until I get to this part in the film (legit my favorite moment in any movie ever, I'm such a sap):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZu2JfM2Aq8

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    A REACTION GIF I MADE:

iCMethG.gif

21stCentury on
  • Options
    fwiw, capturing snaps through 3rd party apps is hella insecure and one of them was hacked and photos leaked last year

there were ways of just blocking the notification which is better, though i'm not sure if they're still possible

• Options
    no! no anime mannerisms, 21st

stop this nosebleed immediately

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    A REACTION GIF I MADE:

iCMethG.gif
    is this bleeding because your brain exploded or because you have a boner

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    21st is lost to us.
    We have to put him down.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    no! no anime mannerisms, 21st

stop this nosebleed immediately

That's a brain aneurism, not arousal.

call a doctor.

i'm spurting blood through my ears.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    A REACTION GIF I MADE:

iCMethG.gif
    is this bleeding because your brain exploded or because you have a boner

This is important, your life may depend on it.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Is Twitch down or is it just something on my end?

• Options
    Echo wrote: »

probably down

• Options

Yep, seems to be dead at the moment.

• Options
    Echo wrote: »

I was having trouble myself but then I got it to work, it might be getting attacked?

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Man don't post big images of nosebleeds or vomit pls

sig.gif
  • Options
    Anyone want to be pixellatifficated by me?

Send me a campic.

• Options
    A REACTION GIF I MADE:

iCMethG.gif

AND WHEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY WE WILL PARTY HARD

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I put down [chat] for a moment and hank hill starts posting

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    @Echo they were having trouble apparently they just fixed it.

This discussion has been closed.