As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Splatoon (Wii U) - YOU'RE A NEW THREAD NOW seriously go to the new thread

1343536373840»

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Abilities stack right? Like defense up on hat and shirt.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    OK, I've created a new thread with a bunch of compiled info and a PA Friend List.

@UncleSporky, you mind changing this thread title to redirect everyone to the new hotness?

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Ravelle wrote: »
    Weird, I figured digital would be a big thing in Japan since they put a premium on saving physical space in their homes.

Japanese consumers seem suspicious of digital purchases, for some reason. A lot of them seem to assume it's some kind of scam.

Sometimes it seems like Japan lives in the future as well as the past. It's bizarre.

Man, you should read up on it, it's fascinating. Japan is not the technological haven you think it is.

For example, they don't really do credit, debit, or even ATM's there. If you need cash and the banks are closed... sucks to be you.

Actuslly ATMs will, in most cases, be isolated kiosks so you can get cash up until around 8pm or even later. Lived there for six months recently.

But yeah, very few places will tale credit/debit. Cash is king in Japan.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Why the hell are we making a new thread when this is on page 40

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    MblackwellMblackwell Registered User regular
    Because Sporky can't maintain it.

Music: The Rejected Applications | Nintendo Network ID: Mblackwell

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I can switch the OP for a thread.

We possess such powers.