• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    ...I think my guy exploring the wasteland just banged a she-ghoul

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    ...I think my guy exploring the wasteland just banged a she-ghoul

Any port in a storm.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Hrm. Apparently we may have a tropical storm bearing down on us. That could be unpleasant.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    YES

i just beat binding of isaac for the first time

SUCK MY DIIIIICK GAAAAAAME

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Atomika wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    old people voices are my kryptonite. Talk faster! Quite stammering! for the love of god, do something about that quiver.

I have to talk to old people every day at work, and it's such a frustrating chore sometimes. Apparently there is an age you reach where you cannot answer a direct question without launching into an interminably long story. Like that time back in the winter of '44.Jerry made a push and broke through the line! We found ourselves surrounded, and it was bitter cold. Not enough blankets to go around, so we huddled together in our foxholes for warmth-

OH MY GOD ATOMIKA GET ON WITH IT

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Metro needs to hire someone who runs the Tokyo subway system. But it's horrible everything might kill the Japanese manager.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    YES

including like, cathedral and such?

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    YES

including like, cathedral and such?

nah this is my first time so just mom

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    YES

great game. great feel.

how sick dope did your isaac look in the end

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    YES

great game. great feel.

pretty fucking cray

i ended up in some dice room that turned him into a sort of horned squid with randomly changing guided tears

Casual on
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufn2r0voy8

is it bad that i mostly think

"those weapons look dumb and are impractical "

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    YES

great game. great feel.

pretty fucking cray

i ended up in some dice room that turned him into a sort of horned squid with randomly changing guided tears

phenomenal game. that tends to be the case. basically you roll the dice until you become some sort of fucked up demon spawn and obliterate the bosses.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    YES

great game. great feel.

pretty fucking cray

phenomenal game. that tends to be the case. basically you roll the dice until you become some sort of fucked up demon spawn and obliterate the bosses.

yeah this was the first time the game ever decided to be reasonably kind to me in terms of drops and health

Casual on
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I wish Bethesda would just focus on TES and let Obsidian make Fallout. Skyrim was really good. It was a real refinement of the formula that focused on what Bethesda is good at (open world exploration) and minimized what they are bad at (writing, skill systems). Fallout just does not play to their strengths. Making a new FO game feels like a huge step back from them in terms of clarity of purpose.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I want the action-rpg to die though. Seriously, either stats resolve combat completely (diablo counts as stat resolved) or you have player skill based combat like DA:I or TES and you'd be better off with good player skill based combat. I want to play DA:I or Witcher 3 with mordor quality combat.

• Options
    crazy stage setup for this halo 5 demo

• Options
    I want the action-rpg to die though. Seriously, either stats resolve combat completely (diablo counts as stat resolved) or you have player skill based combat like DA:I or TES and you'd be better off with good player skill based combat. I want to play DA:I or Witcher 3 with mordor quality combat.

*hisssssss*

• Options
    I'll be shocked if MS announces anything that could make me care about Xbone.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

They're partnering with Apple to make a new console

They're calling it the "Unholy Union ... 720"

• Options

*hisssssss*

You guys would rather play the kludgy combat of Skyrim, for example, then have it be awesome like mordor but with the same scope and world size as Skyrim?

• Options
    goddamnit im hype for halo 5

• Options
    Maybe I should have shelled out for faster shipping instead of getting the Newegg super saver shipping for this mouse.

Oh well, I will live.

• Options

*hisssssss*

You guys would rather play the kludgy combat of Skyrim, for example, then have it be awesome like mordor but with the same scope and world size as Skyrim?

No but goddamn Diablo 3 is excelent.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

The XStation is pretty much the same as the PlayBox. If you have you one, that's pretty much all she wrote unless you really want that other game.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

They're partnering with Apple to make a new console

They're calling it the "Unholy Union ... 720"

UU720
    UU = 720
    U2 = 720
    sqrt(U2) = sqrt(720)
    U = 26.83
    AppleBox 26.83.
    Final digit is a 3.
    HL3 confirmed.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Maybe I should have shelled out for faster shipping instead of getting the Newegg super saver shipping for this mouse.

Oh well, I will live.

Super Saver doesn't seem to obey its own rules. I ordered a monitor last week and picked Super Saver because it weighed 30 pounds and would've cost a ton to ship regular speed, it said it'd be there in 4-7 business days, I got it in two.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

Oh well, I will live.

Super Saver doesn't seem to obey its own rules. I ordered a monitor last week and picked Super Saver because it weighed 30 pounds and would've cost a ton to ship regular speed, it said it'd be there in 4-7 business days, I got it in two.

Well here is hoping!

• Options
    Keiji Inafune and the Metroid Prime leads

B-B-B-B-BONER

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i mean, central to skyrim is looting and crafting and leveling skills. i'm all for awesome combat but by stressing great combat 'instead' of stat based combat- what do you mean, exactly? why not both?

if you're saying place an arkham type combat system in skyrim, are you suggesting totally discarding the idea of character leveling and item effects except for bartering, diplomacy etc?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Dishonored 2 making me think thinky stuff.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    tix to Mulaney bought

fuck yes for the annual visit of a good american comedian to Ireland

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    This NYT article about losing faith in Game of Thrones after the finale reads exactly like thousands and thousands of posts online after book 4 and book 5.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/arts/television/in-game-of-thrones-finale-a-breakdown-in-storytelling.html?_r=0

I dunno what people are talking about, unfaithful to the source material.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Holy shit, fuck yes

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    YESSSSSSS!!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    WOAH

Backward compatibility for 360 games on xbone

WHAT

NATIVLEY?

HOW

• Options
    OMG!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    USA! USA! USA!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    it was there all along and they just wanted to fuck with you

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    the framerate on this demo is ASS

not a good showcase

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    MEGATON

Xbox 360 backwards compatibility

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
This discussion has been closed.