Options

[steam] manual says to cut the third wire, but only if it's not blue!

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    It's not Tuesday why is my Steam client freezing. :/

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    As cool as that is, that's also part of why I play ARK solo (the other part being fuck pvp).

If Drasc had said no thanks, I'd have found someone else to take it (or set it free to wander the wilds, or whatever). I just remembered he lived in Spino Bay area, where multiple apex level predators like to show up and totally wreck shit, and I remember how my 3 first encounters with spinosaurus in said area where my first house was almost made me quit the game outright.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    f3rretf3rret Registered User regular
    @Viking @Pixellated Pixie You're both too kind, but that wasn't what I was angling at. :)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BeryllineBerylline One Tiara to rule them all Registered User regular
    So, even though it looks like Aliens Colonial Marines may not be happening tonight since someone didn't reinstall it, there are some other co-op games I want to play sometime soon. I've heard some not great things about Damned, but I've had it for a long time and want to give it a shot. If anyone else has it and wants to play sometime soon, let me know on steam!

I was thinking of doing a "spooky game" stream next Thursday (not tomorrow), and it could be part of that, or just something to play for fun some other time.
    I decided a while back that I'd play each game I own for at least a half hour to try out, before deciding whether to play the whole thing or set it aside in the "Done" category. Since I don't like scary games, they've been sitting in the backlog for a while. October is a good time for spooky stuff, so I want to try to get through a handful of them this month. I probably won't play any to the end, but I'll play a bit of several of them.

• Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    Why not maked Damned the FNG? Could get some people for it, maybe. I'll reinstall it to give it another shot.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    CorriganX wrote: »
    Why not maked Damned the FNG? Could get some people for it, maybe. I'll reinstall it to give it another shot.

I know there was already some talk about FNG. Was anything decided? If not, and if enough people have Damned that want to make it the FNG game, that would work! I'd say there's a decent chance it'll be in the Halloween sale though, so if we're thinking of it for FNG, we might want to wait and see, so more people could get in on it?

• Options
    Or we could test it out and if its horrible and not good we could warn people away from the sale! Or if its good convince more people to get it. Whichever!

n1woEHJ.png
  • Options
    SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Speaking of categories, the best thing I've done with them so far was creating a Shortlist category and using it for all games I really should've played already or want to play sometime "soon". Took a bit but I went through my whole library, grid view helps because sometimes just the name isn't enough to recognize some games and it's not as tiresome. This way, when I'm feeling like playing something new, instead of staring at my huge library and giving up after a while I just look at the much smaller shortlist and pick from there. It's not perfect but it helps a lot.

This doesn't mean I only play games from my shortlist either, some games I just have no idea how cool they are until someone talks about it or I stumble upon them in some other way and has happened several times before.
    While you're at it (or as an alternative), create a Done category and put all games you have beaten/finished and have no intention of playing again in there. Helps clean your library of clutter and the next time you look at it it won't feel as overwhelming.

Sumanai on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Last notice before the deadline, just in case anybody missed it. I'll start poking judges tomorrow.

Stolls von Stollington's Totally Not Impromptu Wasteland 2 Mini-Giveaway
    Wasteland 2! What is it?

Look here or here.

Nobody said I'd have to click stuff! Just tell me what it is!

Notable Kickstarter success story, revival of influential yet somewhat obscure IP, set in post-apocalyptic-

You lost me at 'Kickstarter'.

Party-based TRPG with open-ended puzzle solving. That do it for you?

I hear it was kinda clunky and not good.

I have my own thoughts on the matter, but suffice to say I still found it enjoyable - and they're smoothing out the rough edges for a re-release, Dragonfall-style. If you like games where "interrupt the scripted sequence by shooting your would-be ambusher from outside the trigger range" is a thing you can do, you may yet enjoy this.

So why would I want this version then?

You get the new one free if you have it.

Oh. That's kinda cool.

Innit, though?

So how do I get in on this?

While Wasteland 2 isn't ruled by the RNG, a confluence of circumstances and luck or the lack thereof can lead to all manner of chaotic happenings: defeat pulled from the jaws of victory, come-from-behind wins when all seemed lost, wacky shit that the Minority Report kids couldn't see coming, and so on, and so forth.

So, hit me with your best shot. Tell me the craziest goddamn thing that ever happened to you playing vidya. Perfect MMO raid foiled by a hardboiled orc with nothing to lose? Roguelike skullfucking turned into salvation from our lord RNJesus? That time you hit a guy so hard the game scripting broke, threw up its hands, and just quietly moved you to the next scene anyway? Lay it on me and we'll see if yours winds up on top of the pile.

Entries will be accepted until the morning of October 8, with the winner announced as soon as judging is completed. The judging process is a closely guarded secret that is most definitely not an anonymous, random selection of people from the Steam thread. While I can't guarantee that delivery will be there in time for the October 13 launch of the GOTY verison, the Steam key will be sent ahead of time, and the package itself will be in the mail ASAP; package includes the game disk, manual, and a cloth map.

Shouldn't you have done this earlier?

I am a lazy asshole who's busy trying to find a job.

Anything else I need to know?

Fair warning: I actually forgot this was a separate key from the other KS backer rewards; I originally thought it was sent to me by mistake. inXile support assured me it's a legit copy and part of the backer tier, and the key was not part of any earlier giveaways. Any issues with key redemption, be it for the original version or for the GOTY upgrade, will be reimbursed by me directly.

I already have the game, but those physical goodies sound nice. Can I still enter?

Go for it! The key's easily transferable; the manual with my own physical copy had a separate key from the backer rewards, and the inXile FAQ explicitly says you can just give it to whoever. Should the winner already have the game, some other lucky forumer may receive the key in their place. Again, final responsibility for delivery and/or reimbursement will fall to me.

Do you really wanna hurt me?

Do you really wanna make me cry?

Are we needlessly drawing this conclusion out because you don't know how to end things?

Mmmmmmaybe.

Do you ever put stuff at the end of these things just to see if people actually read them?

No, but that's a good idea.

Uh, I like money.

...yeah, I got nothin'. FAQ's over, go home folks.

TL;DR - Send me a gaming story of something extremely unexpected, for good or ill; any game, any genre. Best story gets the copy.

kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Sumanai wrote: »
    Speaking of categories, the best thing I've done with them so far was creating a Shortlist category and using it for all games I really should've played already or want to play sometime "soon". Took a bit but I went through my whole library, grid view helps because sometimes just the name isn't enough to recognize some games and it's not as tiresome. This way, when I'm feeling like playing something new, instead of staring at my huge library and giving up after a while I just look at the much smaller shortlist and pick from there. It's not perfect but it helps a lot.

This doesn't mean I only play games from my shortlist either, some games I just have no idea how cool they are until someone talks about it or I stumble upon them in some other way and has happened several times before.
    While you're at it (or as an alternative), create a Done category and put all games you have beaten/finished and have no intention of playing again in there. Helps clean your library of clutter and the next time you look at it it won't feel as overwhelming.

Yeah, this is my approach exactly. I have categories for Beaten and Done With (game has worn out its welcome for some reason). I also have a shortlist, but it's on a sticky note. :)

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    chris: waffle kingchris: waffle king whiskey-fueled crank Osaka's OverbellyRegistered User regular
    Okay...this just came up in my Queue today.

tlkisxic89hb.jpg

Just...man, what?

In happier news, BLPs Nisha is awesome. The earlier game is going much more smoothly than it did with Athena. Though, on the other hand, i have to get back to remembering that melee is the suck. Late game "Stab all the things and make them explode"-mode Athena spoiled me a bit.

steam_sig.png
    時計仕掛けの子の丸々太った磁器の顔に表情は無いが、転がりながら、口がカチッと開閉して、腕が上下に動い た。

ージョン・タインズ、作家
    ー無名狂師、翻訳者 (俺)
    Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese Language all at once? Sure you do, and now you can!
  • Options
    CorsiniCorsini Registered User regular
    Reposting for the evening prowlers who break into people's houses and read their correspondence.
    Corsini wrote: »
    Someone out there must not own Gone Home but still want it. Now is your chance.
    signature.png

steam_sig.png
    Steam Badger A greasemonkey script for better gifting and peering
  • Options
    So I was talking to @Berylline about Child of Light since she gave it such a ringing endorsement. I told her i'd be picking it up once some cards sold, so she graciously gave me a bunch of her extra cards to put up for sale. Using those I was able to pick up the game today, and the golem dlc.

Clearly this means that effectively Berry gifted me Child of Light! Thanks so much. <3

I've been playing it just a bit, it looks really amazing. Graphically beautiful. The songs are great as well. Really enjoying it. Fun combat system, fun exploration. I really like it. <3

n1woEHJ.png
  • Options
    Ok, it looks like 25 friends own Damned. That's enough for us to try to get a little FNG going. If people like it and it goes on sale for Halloween, we can always do a repeat!

Another idea - @HyphyKezzy suggested to me some Left 4 Dead 2 for my month of spooky games, since neither of us has played it. We might be playing that next Thursday, if anyone would like to join in. Or, if people want to use that for FNG next week, that could also be an option.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    It's been a while since this happened - I finished a game! I lost my Hexcells save when I switched computers, but I 100%ed it tonight. Delightful Minesweeper-inspired logic puzzles where (and this is my very favorite part) you never ever have to guess. The solution isn't always obvious, but there is always enough information to be certain of your move.

That doesn't stop me from using the wrong mouse button sometimes, but I know that's my fault and not the game's. Next time it is on sale you guys should all buy it. So good.

And now, after that relaxing experience, I think it's back to the Australian post-apocalypse for me tomorrow! :)

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Isorn wrote: »
    Berylline wrote: »
    Thank you so much to CorriganX for the attempted gift of Moon Sliver! <3 I'm sorry to say that I have to decline though. I decided a few days ago that I'm not currently going to be accepting gifts, for reasons. I was going to wait and start at the new year, but decided I'd rather start now. I had put a little note on my profile, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, and maybe it wasn't very noticeable. Anyway, I do sincerely appreciate the thought - thanks for thinking of me! <3

Hm. Clearly that means we just have to make up for it once you start accepting gifts again.
    So many keys.

Define "accepting gifts"

• Options
    ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Ok, it looks like 25 friends own Damned. That's enough for us to try to get a little FNG going. If people like it and it goes on sale for Halloween, we can always do a repeat!

Another idea - @HyphyKezzy suggested to me some Left 4 Dead 2 for my month of spooky games, since neither of us has played it. We might be playing that next Thursday, if anyone would like to join in. Or, if people want to use that for FNG next week, that could also be an option.

L4D2 is good fun. Other Source engine games/mods for the season would include Zombie Panic Source and No Room in Hell. The former used to have a thread here every now and then. Great fun. I actually haven't played the latter. They're both free.

Contagion is the ZPS spiritual successor, but I haven't seen much talk about it at all (although still enjoyable. however, not free).

Just throwing some stuff out there :)

Zetx on
  • Options
    Karrde1842Karrde1842 Registered User regular

Whenever ANYONE wants to play L4D2 let me know. I am totally in. There are a bunch of really neat custom campaigns, including one with Disneyland that is set up almost exactly like the park, including the actual audio files from the Tiki Room, Haunted Mansion, and Splash Mountain.

• Options
    AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular

Are there mysterious popups being created by the steam client?
    Thank you so much to CorriganX for the attempted gift of Moon Sliver! <3 I'm sorry to say that I have to decline though. I decided a few days ago that I'm not currently going to be accepting gifts, for reasons. I was going to wait and start at the new year, but decided I'd rather start now. I had put a little note on my profile, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, and maybe it wasn't very noticeable. Anyway, I do sincerely appreciate the thought - thanks for thinking of me! <3

Hm. Clearly that means we just have to make up for it once you start accepting gifts again.
    So many keys.

Define "accepting gifts"

An exercise left to the reader?

n57PM0C.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2015

So many keys.

Define "accepting gifts"
    I think it's pretty straightforward? I feel like if I try to specify, people might try to find some loophole. Again, I sincerely appreciate the generosity of people wanting to send things my way, but I'm choosing to opt out for the time being. <3

Karrde1842 wrote: »

Whenever ANYONE wants to play L4D2 let me know. I am totally in. There are a bunch of really neat custom campaigns, including one with Disneyland that is set up almost exactly like the park, including the actual audio files from the Tiki Room, Haunted Mansion, and Splash Mountain.

I've never played any L4D2, but playing it in Disneyland sounds fantastic! <3

Edit: Since there's a decent amount of interest in L4D2, we can tentatively plan for that to be next week's FNG, if that sounds good to people. (I don't want to just starting taking over FNG choices, especially since it's been a while since I've showed up for any. But if people want to play these games, I'd be up for it!) We might also be playing some on that Thursday during the stream, but I'll be sure to post about it in the thread ahead of time.

Berylline on
  • Options
    ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    Karrde1842 wrote: »

Another idea - @ HyphyKezzy suggested to me some Left 4 Dead 2 for my month of spooky games, since neither of us has played it. We might be playing that next Thursday, if anyone would like to join in. Or, if people want to use that for FNG next week, that could also be an option.

I've played a campaign of the Indiana Jones ride, but didn't realize there were more...

And I feel like I should I should say, @Berylline, if you have room, I would probably be free to play.

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Antoshka wrote: »

Are there mysterious popups being created by the steam client?

No it was just being slow and weird. Reboot seemed to fix it.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

So many keys.

Define "accepting gifts"
    I think it's pretty straightforward? I feel like if I try to specify, people might try to find some loophole.

Yes, yes they will.

• Options
    ReverseCreationsReverseCreations Registered User regular
    While not directly steam related @Shade sent me a nifty ziplock baggy of Pax mementos in the mail, the classy monster.

also Steam related, I see Tales of Zesty-sauce is up to 66%! :D come onnnnn pre-order bonus I want to see the fruits of my labor turn into double gifts for peo....I mean I want to play Tales of Symphonia on PC...............

1C54320038BDF735D2D088D168D6275F7F2FBE3C
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular

So many keys.

Define "accepting gifts"
    I think it's pretty straightforward? I feel like if I try to specify, people might try to find some loophole.

Wait, so you're not accepting Steam gifts or you don't want people to send you Steam gifts?

• Options
    subisubi Registered User regular
    Someone tried new amd memory lag fix drivers ?

• Options
    QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    Thanks to @Corsini for town of Salem. Apparently I get to be an arsonist which is all I've ever wanted out of life.

NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    I decided a few days ago that I'm not currently going to be accepting gifts, for reasons. I was going to wait and start at the new year, but decided I'd rather start now.
    I have a feeling that somewhere in that post there's a possible stretch goal for this year's Classy Christmas charity event.
    I wonder if iolo can sense it too...

HiT BiT on
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    Oh no Beryline

Is it because I lied to you and Penumbra is not about a fluffy fuzzy winter wonderland at all?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    BigDes wrote: »
    Oh no Beryline

Is it because I lied to you and Penumbra is not about a fluffy fuzzy winter wonderland at all?

Guilty party found. Everyone get him!

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular

So many keys.

Define "accepting gifts"
    I think it's pretty straightforward? I feel like if I try to specify, people might try to find some loophole. Again, I sincerely appreciate the generosity of people wanting to send things my way, but I'm choosing to opt out for the time being. <3

I nominate @CorriganX to be @Berylline's proxy giftee. Any time someone feels the need to send something to Bery, send it to Corr instead. I know he loves gifts. And he doesn't get nearly enough.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Left 4 Dead 2 is great! I had a fun time playing it regularly with some friends a few years ago. One night we even had a few people over with their PCs and we had a proper LAN party for a few hours.

• Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    It seems I may have done something to offend @Corsini because I got a message telling me to go to hell :(

And apparently he really means it because he sent me a key for Malebolgia too
    Thank you very much, classy sir! I was really curious about this one because I love Dark Souls and it reminds me of a stylized indie Dark Souls

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_-J3Jv8kfE&amp;feature=youtu.be

Broforce is officially releasing out of early access on the 15th. Game is already a lot of fun.

• Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Corpekata wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_-J3Jv8kfE&amp;feature=youtu.be

Broforce is officially releasing out of early access on the 15th. Game is already a lot of fun.

That dude is good at making some serious Dave Mustaine face at times.

Looks like you can still get Expendabros for free! It came out last year as a promotion for The Expendables 3, but also seems like it works pretty well as a demo for Broforce.

• Options
    Big Classy wrote: »

So many keys.

Define "accepting gifts"

Wait, so you're not accepting Steam gifts or you don't want people to send you Steam gifts?
    Both. I'm not accepting them. At the same time, if I said, "I'm not accepting Steam games," people might try sending DLC/soundtracks, etc. If I said, "I'm not accepting gifts on steam," I might end up with some GOG codes/Amazon monies, etc. I wouldn't want people to be disappointed (and out the money) when I declined. Also, I know how well the, "Hey guys, I have enough games now. Please send more to other people instead of me," thing works. It doesn't. I learned that very quickly during my first winter sale, when it had the opposite effect.

Maybe a full explanation might help? (Spoilered for long block of text of no interest to most of the thread.)
    I had a bunch of reasons why I decided to opt out of gifting.
    1. The biggest one is that I really have too many games. I know that a lot of people look at their backlogs and just see a bunch of great games to choose from. I see that, but I also see a to-do list. I sincerely appreciate each gift I've been given (Ok, maybe not Bad Rats, but all gifts given in good faith), and I want to try each and every one of them. (I will say that I in no way feel the same way about gifts I've given to others. It's fine to me if people don't get to them. I know this is a double standard and doesn't make sense, but it is what it is.) At one time, I intended to play each for at least an hour. I've bumped that down to a half hour, but I still have a backlog of 460-some games, and I hope to actually play the whole way through a decent number of those. I tend towards minimalism in "real life." I like having few possessions, just the ones I truly care about and enjoy. I've cut down a lot on clothes, movies, books, etc. in the past few years. Even with the ability to hide games, they're still there and I know they're still there. Simply put, the backlog is kind of stressing me out, and I know people wouldn't intend that with their gifts. I don't want to sound ungrateful. I do truly appreciate the generosity of each gift, but I'm happier without adding to that number right now.

2. I'm doing just fine financially, but I do have some financial goals and I would like to start saving more. I rarely buy non-necessary "stuff" for myself, but Steam is easily my biggest area of non-necessary spending. I'm not going to cut out steam spending entirely. I'll still buy some gifts for birthdays, or big holidays, but I'm going to try to cut out the, "Hey, it's a random Tuesday, and this game I like is on sale, so every friend that has it wishlisted and a handful of others need to own it now," type of gifting. Also gift wars. (I will say that if I gift you something and you're uncomfortable accepting it due to my not accepting gifts, I won't be offended if you decline. No big deal.) I'll also still buy the occasional game for myself, if it's something I really want to play and will be playing it right away. Gaining roughly 10 games a year rather than several hundred is manageable.

Lesser Reasons
    3. I feel a lot more open to talk about games in the thread. I joined the thread because I wanted a place to talk about games, and I tend to hold back on that, trying to avoid being gifted.

4. I felt like I was getting more than "my fair share" of gifts. There are a lot of great people in the thread, and more of them should be getting gifts. I already have more than enough.

5. I'm actually considering switching to Linux in the future whenever my laptop kicks the bucket. I want to cut down on getting even more Windows-only games when I may or may not be able to play them. This isn't a definite, but it's a possibility.

So, if you really wanted to send me something and you're bummed that you can't? Send me a link to a cute animal picture/video. A handful of people do this already, and I always appreciate it. Say hi on steam. Ask me to play some co-op. Let me know about a really cool game that's coming out that you think I might enjoy (Again, I love when people do this. I might very well stick it on my wishlist and pick it up at some point.) Or, direct your gifting impulses towards another target. There are so many great targets!
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    I decided a few days ago that I'm not currently going to be accepting gifts, for reasons. I was going to wait and start at the new year, but decided I'd rather start now.
    I have a feeling that somewhere in that post there's a possible stretch goal for this year's Classy Christmas charity event.
    I wonder if iolo can sense it too...

Please no. I'm more than happy to participate in some way, whether that's some sort of stream, or something else. I'd really rather not turn around on this decision so quickly though. I was actually originally planning on starting in the new year, but decided I'd rather start now before the insanity of the winter sales.

So, hopefully that all clears things up enough? Again, I'm sorry to take up so many posts on the whole thing, when I doubt the majority of the thread cares one way or the other. If people have more questions, feel free to get in touch on steam. I'm happy to chat there, about this or whatever! <3

• Options
    PetesalzlPetesalzl vorpal blade in hand Registered User regular
    just to clarify the reason i would like to be able to remove games from the list other than being a bit fastideous about my lists, is i got a game called 100% orange juice because it looked like it me a fun board game style thing like fortune street, but after playing it for 2 hours or reading instructions and tutorials i could still barely understand what was going on and what i did uderstand i did not enjoy. also since i downloaded it steam keeps suggesting games to me that look like they are a few degrees away from being anime porn, so its been a regretful purchase.

no offense/judgement intended to anyone that enjoys that game and/or anime porn

• Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Fallout 4 System Requirements and some other info like midnight unlocks and whatnot

Minimum
    Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
    Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
    8 GB RAM
    30 GB free HDD space
    NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent

Recommended
    Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
    Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz/AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent
    8 GB RAM
    30 GB free HDD space
    NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent

• Options
    ShimshaiShimshai Flush with Success! Isle of EmeraldRegistered User regular
    Oof, I hope those minimum specs are severely exaggerated.

Steam/Origin: Shimshai

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    I definitely meet OS, RAM, and HDD.
    CPU is Intel Core i7 4710HQ (2.50 GHz) (quad core)
    GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5

I think that means my CPU is between minimum and recommended and my GPU is also maybe hopefully between minimum and recommended? Anybody know for sure? Because I don't. I miss the days when I just had to look at numbers and see if mine were higher than the listed.

jclast on
    camo_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.