As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[steam] manual says to cut the third wire, but only if it's not blue!

1939495969799»

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Woo, thanks @Zavian!

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »
    To be fair, those lady costumes are straight out of MGS3.

As much as I adore MGS3 (one of my favourite games ever), this addition feels a bit weird. Maybe it's the seeming attempt at cheesecake-ifying The Boss; after all, she only unzipped in MGS3 for (no spoilers here) an actual legitimate reason that was most definitely NOT cheesecake time.

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »

As much as I adore MGS3 (one of my favourite games ever), this addition feels a bit weird. Maybe it's the seeming attempt at cheesecake-ifying The Boss; after all, she only unzipped in MGS3 for (no spoilers here) an actual legitimate reason that was most definitely NOT cheesecake time.

oh, no doubt the addition is just to get money from straight dudes with jubbly jibblies, that's for sure. but i'm sure some of those ANTI-SJW FUCK POLTICALLY CORRECTNESS types will spin at as honoring the MGS legacy or some shit.

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »

oh, no doubt the addition is just to get money from straight dudes with jubbly jibblies, that's for sure. but i'm sure some of those ANTI-SJW FUCK POLTICALLY CORRECTNESS types will spin at as honoring the MGS legacy or some shit.

I'm all for the MGS legacy. But eff those guys.

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    I need that DLC pack. :D

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Apparently you can zip up the female outfits.

That's was the, ahem, bare minimum they could do, so good for them.

• Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    Corpekata wrote: »
    I feel like playing games with people. Anyone else? I would love to get a few people tonight around 9EST

I'd be down for some co-op tonight around then.

As would I. I don't think I have anything going on then.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    IT'S NEW THREAD TIME IT'S NEW THREAD TIME

It's new thread time.

This way, if you please...

@Bobkins Flymo or @Echo, please shut this one down. :)

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
This discussion has been closed.