Options

Bethesda Announcement: War has changed. Wait no the other one

19596979899101»

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    Ugh. I found a stylist and got a new hairstyle and it turns out it's back to the same old functionality of "Fuck your hairstyle. You're wearing a hat you have a goddamn buzz cut, deal with it."

I don't get what the big roadblock is with this stuff.

The game engine is the roadblock. Gamebryo (sorry, Creation Engine) is such a kludged-together mess by this point that it's a wonder it works at all, really.

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Aw man, I gotta manage my workshop supplies in different settlements separately? That's gonna be a pain.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    Aw man, I gotta manage my workshop supplies in different settlements separately? That's gonna be a pain.

Charisma 6! Make supply routes and this wont be a problem.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Anzekay wrote: »
    TrippyJing wrote: »

Charisma 6! Make supply routes and this wont be a problem.

Also shipments of supplies can be found in stores. Lots of 25 (thing), automatically redeemed at the first workshop you visit, after purchase.

Edit: For the infinite caps cheat (which is sometimes quite necessary), I've found that selling the store missiles (up to 7 in their inventory), finalizing the sale, then doing the trick is one of the most efficient ways of doing it.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    The first settler arrived at the Drive-In and I sent them off to be the supply runner back to Sanctuary.

She just turns around and walks calmly straight through the waist-deep pool full of irradiated water in the middle of the lot.

"Ma'am? MA'AM! THAT IS HIGHLY INADVISABLE. YOU'RE GONNA POOP YOURSELF LITERALLY INSIDE OUT IF YOU STAY IN THERE, MA'AM."

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    Ugh. I found a stylist and got a new hairstyle and it turns out it's back to the same old functionality of "Fuck your hairstyle. You're wearing a hat you have a goddamn buzz cut, deal with it."

I don't get what the big roadblock is with this stuff.

The game engine is the roadblock. Gamebryo (sorry, Creation Engine) is such a kludged-together mess by this point that it's a wonder it works at all, really.

It might not be as dire as I first thought. I think the Unladylike hairstyle is categorized in the buzzcut section, even though half of it is full-length. All the other hairs seem to work just fine with helmets.

Sucks, though. I really like that one and was excited to see it available.

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    This game... It is consuming my every waking thought. Actually I think I dreamt about about it too last night so I guess it's not content with just my conscious thoughts.

This discussion has been closed.