Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] 3 minute stamina, CO-OP mode, ranking mode

• Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    I didn't even get to use my extra BFF last time. Still have a present left as well.

Adellios on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Adellios wrote: »
    I didn't even get to use my extra BFF last time. Still have a present left as well.

I dithered too long on it and it went into maintenance. :(

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Rolls:

Kaguya
    Sandalphon
    Leilan (!!!!!)
    Tengu
    Medjed

No dupes. I'm amazed. Sad I didn't get Horus.

Leilan team?

NY Leilan Leads
    Fire/Wood Cao Cao
    Fire/Light Ares
    Fire/Light Horus
    Flex (Christmas Echidna, Raoh, A Susano, A. Horus, Liu Bei)

Hm...

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    I'll take that under advisement. I ended up grabbing Spoit since I've been using his subs lately anyway

<3.

Let me know who the other person in the triangle is so I can add them

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Haha so I did Cauchemar and finally beat him and got the drop with no stones used. What team did I use? Freaking Lucifer. Well played PAD, well played.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Alright, Medjedra achieved. Now I just need to unlock Cleopatra's Technical dungeon and hello Awoken Isis.

Artereis on
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Got DIza, useful for anything? Attempted Keeper of Gold, made it to the light keeper then got one shot with a 45k hit. Sad.

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    Got DIza, useful for anything? Attempted Keeper of Gold, made it to the light keeper then got one shot with a 45k hit. Sad.

DIza is pretty great. Very good stats, with a solid active. Useful on rainbow teams, where the damage shield can be invaluable. Also useful on dark teams that need a shield, but that is a less common occurance. I just max skilled one this past weekend because she is such a fixture on my A. Ra team.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Also useful for fire teams with shiva dragon friend leader for 20x

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    I have a question about New Years Leilan's leader skill. It says 3.5x for erasing 3 of any of the following, wood, fire, light, and heal. Does that means you don't have to attack with them, just make a combo with those colors correct?

• Options
    Pretty sure yeah but you can hop in endless to double check

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    no you need to actually have a monster with that attribute for it to count

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    mts wrote: »
    no you need to actually have a monster with that attribute for it to count

This is definitely the way the original Chinese gods worked. I haven't looked at the special REM Leilan.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Dang, Verdandis friends let me swing way above my weight class. Though as tempting as it is I should stop popping Artemis after her power, because Vishnu is not Dark Metatron.

• Options
    If you can take on the grimoires you could get an armadel, who is g/r enhance wood, which is fun with a full green board, but Vishnu does need the 2combo

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'll give Grimoires a shot after work then.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Started this morning off strong. It took me 2 stones, but I got through the Grimoires Descend and got a Theurgia for my Urd team.

• Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Pretty sure yeah but you can hop in endless to double check

So I tested it, and you have to have the attributes attacking not just making the matches. That's disappointing, the wording is different from regular Leilan, so I thought maybe it would work

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Dang, Verdandis friends let me swing way above my weight class. Though as tempting as it is I should stop popping Artemis after her power, because Vishnu is not Dark Metatron.

Use and abuse your friends. BF system made that so much easier. It's important to pick them wisely especially early on

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

Yeah turning the entire board into a 30 orb blob isn't good with Vishnu. Making 2 or 3 TPA combos is going to get way more damage out of him thanks to his triple TPA awakenings.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I just cleared Alt Castle of Satan in single player multi dungeon. That's a great exp source! Tough dungeon, regular monsters hit like absolute trucks, and those Furis are super annoying. But that's a pretty sweet place

• Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Cleared Ch.6 with Cloud/D. Meta and a team I could just barely afford. Also took Cloud/Saria for a spin. Surprisingly decent, considering I had to use 2 D/L subs, one of them Lilith. I just need a Valk to take her place. Don't mind Satsuki being there, since she has haste, can remove troublesome orbs, and triple 2-prong means she still does good light damage.

• Options
    Cleared Ch.6 with Cloud/D. Meta and a team I could just barely afford. Also took Cloud/Saria for a spin. Surprisingly decent, considering I had to use 2 D/L subs, one of them Lilith. I just need a Valk to take her place. Don't mind Satsuki being there, since she has haste, can remove troublesome orbs, and triple 2-prong means she still does good light damage.

I think Valkyrie is available from the Coin Dungeons right now

• Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    It is. Tried and screwed up by 1-shotting the masks. Couldn't stall. I'll give it another go when my stamina refreshes.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    I still have my BF option. Who needs constant access to hypermaxed Bestcat, Sakuya, and Dandi?
    I could make use of that. I have A. Ra/bestcat/dandi/sakuya/ etc.

I keep a izanagi up as well usually for jewel dragons etc.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    Just tried to do Izanami, a dungeon I have beaten. Dead on first screen twice in a row. Wtf.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    I still have my BF option. Who needs constant access to hypermaxed Bestcat, Sakuya, and Dandi?

i have bestcat sakuya kali also if you need a third

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm trying to put together an Awoken Horus team but I'm really not sure of my subs. A lot of the old standbys I'm not so sure you would use anymore like is Echidna still a must-have? The other problem I'm running into is that some of the subs I would think about using are not fully leveled or awoken or max skilled. My Echidna for example. Yes I have had her for three years. No I have not been able to skill her up she doesn't like that game. The one on my alt account on the other hand...I have an Orochi too but his skill takes even longer to charge up so...stat stick? I was thinking something like Kirin, Echidna, Yomi (hopefully I can get that stupid Tengu soon to Awaken it.) Maybe L. Meta for the blue? Could do Orochi too. Just really not sure what to do here, so many options...

• Options
    Boom! Saria takes down Zaerog... That was a hard dungeon.

• Options
    Echidna stopped being a must have when every boss started using a preemptive shield. If you really must have a delay then Awoken Orochi is the way to go

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Omg those materials to Uevo Zaerog

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    I'm trying to put together an Awoken Horus team but I'm really not sure of my subs. A lot of the old standbys I'm not so sure you would use anymore like is Echidna still a must-have? The other problem I'm running into is that some of the subs I would think about using are not fully leveled or awoken or max skilled. My Echidna for example. Yes I have had her for three years. No I have not been able to skill her up she doesn't like that game. The one on my alt account on the other hand...I have an Orochi too but his skill takes even longer to charge up so...stat stick? I was thinking something like Kirin, Echidna, Yomi (hopefully I can get that stupid Tengu soon to Awaken it.) Maybe L. Meta for the blue? Could do Orochi too. Just really not sure what to do here, so many options...

Raising the @ElementWrath flag! He's the go-to for A.Horus.

• Options
    Aktn Bstrd wrote: »
    Omg those materials to Uevo Zaerog

By the time you max skill him you will probably get them from his dungeon.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular

Ingame name?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options

Ingame name?

Tortalius

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular

Ingame name?

"Fuck you Talith! Add me bitch!"

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016

I, Lord of the Fire Chickens, have been summoned. Speak your request.

That means post your monster box.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular

Ingame name?

Tortalius

I found a Tort, but not tortalius. You might have to add me: 304,855,297

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options

I, Lord of the Fire Chickens, have been summoned. Speak your request.

That means post your monster box.

Oh god...Ok...
    djq2ud3vvyy7.png
    4nhxe6o4gk9i.png
    tlwtr8496bok.png
    vggjemzkcdjc.png
    gha2evxyubss.png
    uiv7ebxnbwe5.png
    oepkbxs11qta.png
    8kvskoqj9moo.png
    4boi76vpafa1.png4w68y3yteo8o.png

• Options

Ingame name?

Tortalius

I found a Tort, but not tortalius. You might have to add me: 304,855,297

Sorry, it is Tort in this game. We're already friends.

This discussion has been closed.