As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Sunset Overdrive] Free on GWG starting April 15! Mohawks for everyone!

167891012»

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Got the game and I've been having a blast. I haven't tried out Chaos Squad. I'm game to try it though. Mailman12089 is my gamertag.

Also I've been getting some odd audio glitches with the Las Conteras. The lines of dialog they're supposed to say aren't given. The player character talks fine though.

EDIT: It fixed itself by resetting my Xbox. Nevermind.

Yeah, I had a weird audio glitch at the end where the entire ending was silent save for the dialog. And the music started messing up to.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Free on April 15th! Everyone get hype!

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    The eternal question: Is the DLC worth picking up, presumably on discount?

• Options
    Synthesis wrote: »
    The eternal question: Is the DLC worth picking up, presumably on discount?

At the very least the first one is, it adds the water traversal move that improves the game significantly.

• Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    Is that in addition to the "press X to slide across the surface for a bit" move? Because I can do that and I haven't bought the DLC yet.

• Options
    Dirty wrote: »
    Is that in addition to the "press X to slide across the surface for a bit" move? Because I can do that and I haven't bought the DLC yet.

Yeah, that and the dive-jump move. I guess it everyone got the toolset, but where that move shines is the Oil Tanker level you get in the DLC.

• Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    I'm definitely picking up the DLC sooner or later. It would just be nice if they went on sale. It's always lame when you pay more for the DLC ($19.98) than you did for the base game ($13).

• Options
    It did go on sale, I think back during the XMas sale. I know because I snagged it back then I think.