Options

Is this [chat] conference over yet? Yes, yes it is

• Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    WTB live action Psycho-Pass. So good, so relevant.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Twilight struggle, del? I'll play! It's so good

Team-Edward-edward-cullen-16275496-400-200.jpg

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Aioua wrote: »
    You don't want to stick your brain in a tachikoma because they already have adorable personalities you can't overwrite those!

It can keep me company while I go web sling from building to building.

Edit: also, and this is the bigger issue, tachikomi are not particularly snuggly.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

well you're in Texas so....

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Battleborn sucks @Sir Landshark couldn't even stick out one match

@elki faired little better

It sucks

you guys are a bunch a pansies

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »

I literally just posted that the official online version is out

AND I'M THE GUY WHO MADE THE TABLETOP SIMILATOR MOD

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    But I know a free place to play if you need to try it. You'll love it since its the #1 board game geek game!

• Options
    Battleborn sucks @Sir Landshark couldn't even stick out one match

@elki faired little better

It sucks

you guys are a bunch a pansies

It wasn't fun

• Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular

Team-Edward-edward-cullen-16275496-400-200.jpg

I once had a wireless SSID "Team Jacob" with the password of "twilight," and someone freeloaded on my easy password to illegally download some anime and got caught (thus me receiving a notice from my ISP). Neighbors pls.

• Options
    I'm not sure who is the villain in that story......

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Give a man a blanket and he will be warm for the night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    Blankets can be reused tho

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »

I literally just posted that the official online version is out

AND I'M THE GUY WHO MADE THE TABLETOP SIMILATOR MOD

You said it in reference to my claim of owning it and never playing it!

• Options
    So so so sober. Soberer. brrr. err.

Mr currently not having intoxicants in my body is the worst thing to happen to anyone ever.

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Also he's fucking hogging the shuffle board table

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Also he's fucking hogging the shuffle board table

Fuck his shit up.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Give a man a blanket and he'll also be warm for the rest of his life, fever is a common symptom of smallpox.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Why are Battleborn and Overwatch releasing the same month? Aren't they the same game?

• Options
    I'm not sure who is the villain in that story......

It's the anime.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Team Jacob, because it's the closest you'll ever get to fucking Robin Hood from the cartoon

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Give a man a blanket and he'll also be warm for the rest of his life, fever is a common symptom of smallpox.

Give a man a blanket and he'll probably tie it into rope and do some kinky shit, better actually take all his bedding away to stop him from sinning.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Team Charlie

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Team Jacob, because it's the closest you'll ever get to fucking Robin Hood from the cartoon

Please

Furry conventions are getting more and more common

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Give a man a blanket, and he will cut it into quarters and sell those quarters to other men. He'll spend the night in a warm hotel and the men will freeze with their inadequate rags, their last pennies spent on a fraudulent promise of comfort.

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Brussels Terrorist Laptop Included Details Of Planned Attack In Unencrypted Folder Titled 'Target'

Another sign that the only way we can prevent these attacks in future is crazy, far-reaching crypto-bans

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Why are Battleborn and Overwatch releasing the same month? Aren't they the same game?

Not at all, but Activision/Blizzard is doing this on purpose.

Overwatch beta weekend the same weekend as Battleborn and Overwatchs open beta launches the day Battleborn comes out.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Poop. Double poop.

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Team Charlie

tumblr_lsqe43oRkp1qdmscho1_500.gif

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Give a man a blanket, what is this, Communism?

Charge a man the price of the blanket and if he can't pay for it, tell him to pull himself up by the bootstraps

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Give a man a blanket, what is this, Communism?

Charge a man the price of the blanket and if he can't pay for it, tell him to pull himself up by the bootstraps send him to the gulag mishka

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    knitdan wrote: »
    Give a man a blanket and he will be warm for the night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    Blankets can be reused tho

Not if you set it on fire

• Options
    Holy shit izombie is fucking amazing season 2 ending coming up wowowowow

Also it has rob Thomas in it

Y'know the singer

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Poop. Double poop.

this type of liveblogging should stay on twitter

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Why not give a women a blanket you sexists.

• Options
    Man I want a new zombie game. Maybe I'll replay dead rising 3. I forget it by now

• Options

Y'know the singer

I thought he was that show's and Veronica Mars' show runner for the longest time.

• Options
    Why not give a women a blanket you sexists.

She'd just get her moon blood on it

• Options
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Poop. Double poop.

this type of liveblogging should stay on twitter

No I think I effed up with my questions on GitS. It was not my intention :(

• Options

Y'know the singer

I thought he was that show's and Veronica Mars' show runner for the longest time.

I'm pretty sure he is here so they can make rob Thomas jokes

• Options
    Izombie is a frightful show

Meant regretful

Delightful autocorrect!

• Options
This discussion has been closed.