As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New [Steven Universe] episodes starting July 18

• Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Is Rebecca Saphire or Ruby?

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Ok what's the name of the fusion

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    IgortIgort Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    Igort wrote: »
    Hey, why would you tell us about this but not link it!? What podcast was it?

Oh duh, that would be smart

Thanks!

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Ok what's the name of the fusion

Rebequartzey.

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Don't know if the Gravity Falls thread is still around but here's a song that was supposed to be part of the finale that got cut.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    CharmyCharmy Registered User regular
    Don't know if the Gravity Falls thread is still around but here's a song that was supposed to be part of the finale that got cut.

This is great. It breaks my heart that Gravity Falls had such a short run. I would have loved to have seen more stuff from those crazy Cicierega kids.

I have a twitter.
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    all fuzzy inside like a duckling full of tarantulas...

*inwardly screaming now*

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Charmy wrote: »

This is great. It breaks my heart that Gravity Falls had such a short run. I would have loved to have seen more stuff from those crazy Cicierega kids.
    It wasn't cut short. Hirsch swears up and down that this is the story he wanted to tell, and that he wasn't cancelled or forced to prematurely end the series.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

It wasn't cut short. Hirsch swears up and down that this is the story he wanted to tell, and that he wasn't cancelled or forced to prematurely end the series.

Doesn't mean that we can't want more.
    I'm glad they got the show that they wanted and told the story they wanted. Also glad that they got out when they were done instead of letting the show drag on past the point where it was fun.

But I still wouldn't mind seeing another season or two.

• Options
    CharmyCharmy Registered User regular
    I know that's what Hirsch wanted, and I respect him a lot for sticking to his vision when the success of the show would have made it easy to just keep going. I just... wish there was a little more summer.

File this under "failure to absorb the themes of the show".

I have a twitter.
  • Options
    there was an interview that I can't find, but Hirsch almost called it quits with just Season 1. It was a ton of work he wasn't ready for in making something with all the continuity and making sure it all fit properly, especially when you have the might of a fandom data harvesting *every.got.damn.frame* of animation. It was only due to such an outpouring of initial gratitude and people really liking it that he said, "Ok... we'll finish it up with one more season."

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular

there was an interview that I can't find, but Hirsch almost called it quits with just Season 1. It was a ton of work he wasn't ready for in making something with all the continuity and making sure it all fit properly, especially when you have the might of a fandom data harvesting *every.got.damn.frame* of animation. It was only due to such an outpouring of initial gratitude and people really liking it that he said, "Ok... we'll finish it up with one more season."

He did kind of jump into the deep end with GF. I wonder when Fox will announce his new show?

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    tumblr_o5uh8h75bb1qhjcclo1_1280.jpg
    I’m so excited to officially announce “The Answer” children’s book!

Cover art by Elle Michalka!

I was so glad to get a chance to adapt this story into such a timeless format, and to work with two of my absolute favorite artists, original Crewniverse members Elle Michalka and Tiffany Ford!

I’m so in love with how this book came out, and I can’t wait for everyone to see it! It’s the classic story of how Ruby and Sapphire fell in love, but told in an entirely new way.

Please check it out soon! Thank you so much!

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Look, it's, uh, they're trying?

LittleBigPlanet3 has a Steven Universe DLC.

nightmares

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    oh motherfucker no

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod

He originally didn't even want to do a second season. It was basically something he got dragged back into finishing properly.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    LBP Pearl is here to watch you while you sleep

• Options
    tumblr_inline_o5tfdj97PF1r5hbev_500.png

• Options
    RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    Well that was faster than I expected

• Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    They never sleep. But you do.

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    tumblr_o5uh8h75bb1qhjcclo1_1280.jpg
    I’m so excited to officially announce “The Answer” children’s book!

Cover art by Elle Michalka!

I was so glad to get a chance to adapt this story into such a timeless format, and to work with two of my absolute favorite artists, original Crewniverse members Elle Michalka and Tiffany Ford!

I’m so in love with how this book came out, and I can’t wait for everyone to see it! It’s the classic story of how Ruby and Sapphire fell in love, but told in an entirely new way.

Please check it out soon! Thank you so much!

Wow, I can't wait to see the reaction of certain folks/groups when they find out someone made a children's book about two 'girls' falling in love with each other. The stupidity will be glorious to watch.

• Options
    MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    If by "glorious" you mean "obnoxious."

Is time a gift or punishment?
  • Options
    Yeah, people getting mad regarding stories about people (or aliens) like me got tired after the first few times

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    I mean there are totally already children's books about non-hetero relationships. And yes people have been shitty about them.

• Options
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    a-amethyst...

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I feel weird now

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    There's gonna be some great )and bad_ fan edits now.

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    There's was a video with Dietz herself in it in the recommended videos and...oh my.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I really have no problem with them doing the episode releases in bombs

but six month pauses are rough

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    tumblr_o5z02ltktk1qhjcclo1_1280.jpg

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    tumblr_o6269iHdfH1sxhdxso1_1280.png

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    Hey! One month sooner than expected!

• Options
    That's an awesome jacket Rebecca Sugar has on.

Also what Rebecca is being flagged as an incorrect spelling? Come on browser.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    oh ffuuuuuuuuu

• Options
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I'm just feeling this song right now with all this stuff about to happen with Steven Universe
    also, because we've been in such a drought Im like, "Oh shii- 4 *weeks* of steven universe?! That's like 20 episodes-oh... starts Thursday... 4 episodes."

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    WHAT WE REALLY ARE

WHAT WE REALLY ARE

This discussion has been closed.