• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    ps3 revelator is currently bugged so you can't play dizzy
    i'd fuuu- but actually i guess i don't care that much

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Honk wrote: »
    I don't know how people have strength to work out in the mornings. I take about 1,5h each day to breakfast and shower before I drive to work.

You slugabed! I am up, fed, clothed and operating under the humanizing effect of the day's first cup of tea in 45 minutes.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    ps3 revelator is currently bugged so you can't play dizzy
    i'd fuuu- but actually i guess i don't care that much

you could not be a scrub and get a current console.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    Oh my fucking god I can't even do the tutorial
    i don't remember what the tutorial covers but it probably gets up to some tuff stuff
    be sure to practice multiple hours a day and devote yourself to the anime fighting games

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Also Kiddoroar borrowed Mario 3D World from the library and I forgot how amazing Nintendo is when it knocks it out of the park.

The Music alone is so too good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQB98BvZb30

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Morning workouts is best workouts.

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I don't know how people have strength to work out in the mornings. I take about 1,5h each day to breakfast and shower before I drive to work.

You slugabed! I am up, fed, clothed and operating under the humanizing effect of the day's first cup of tea in 45 minutes.

But how do you dooo it.

I should get one of those insulin pumps, but fill it with taurine and have a 6.30 timer.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Stephen's Sausage Roll looks like a game that would frustrate me quickly.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    @RiemannLives I know you dig Musou games I suggest giving ARSLAN: THE WARRIORS OF LEGEND a try not at full price but its pretty good is a story as opposed to scenarios like in the other Warrior games, also has some neat little calvary segments which are a cool feature.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    This Lara Croft iOS puzzle game is pretty fun and it looks pretty too

poo
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Oh my fucking god I can't even do the tutorial
    i don't remember what the tutorial covers but it probably gets up to some tuff stuff
    be sure to practice multiple hours a day and devote yourself to the anime fighting games

Playing anime fighting games is the only way to fight back the animes

You're doing god's work

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Trying to install windows 10 free upgrade on my old laptop. Keeps on hanging. About to drop kick said laptop.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    I exclusively work out after work. The mornings are for quiet and contemplation, to quote Stranger Things.

I don't think I could go to work after exercising. I'd just be useless.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »

But how do you dooo it.

I should get one of those insulin pumps, but fill it with taurine and have a 6.30 timer.

Alarm to door is 40minutes on a normal day

30 if French girl says in bed

Obviously longer if Burpette is awake or whatever

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I've been awake since 4 for some reason

Alas

• Options
    I guess I wouldn't be surprised if I had ulcers

It got bad starting on a weekend I drank a decent bit

At one point I took NSAIDs every few days when I had shingles and knee pain

Bah

Bodies are garbage

poo
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I dunno I can't perform simple tasks for quite a while after waking so everything is slow goings.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    This Lara Croft iOS puzzle game is pretty fun and it looks pretty too

Both of the "go" games SE/EIDOS have done are pretty stellar.

Hitman was great, Lara Croft is better... and Deus Ex, coming out in a few months, is gonna be awesome by all accounts.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Planning out a World of Darkness game is always kind of a Herculean effort. I just spent entirely too many hours tonight with twenty-odd Wikipedia tabs open researching the names and biographies of various ancient Chinese and Vietnamese luminaries to use in my Hong Kong Mage game. I ended up with over 45 different character names and shticks and my Hong Kong is still not quite fully populated and staffed. I need to decide who occupies the various Mage political positions and what the political fault lines are, I need to name more of the bad guys, I need to come up with more cults and retainers and familiars and servitors.

The consolation is that after you set all this shit up, the game can just kind of hum along under its own power for years. And I certainly plan on getting my work's worth out of this one. :P

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    desc wrote: »

Alas

rip desc : (

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

Alas

Legally I should not have to work but also I should get paid to sleep in (human rights)

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Recalculating

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Coming up with "Rick and Morty" Planescape campaign so far has been really fun. There are a lot of really great Outer Planes for getting into mischief in.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I slept horribly.

I feel like a broken level because I literally can't even

• Options

Bah

Bodies are garbage

Also that spicy soup I ate long ago

poo
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Elect DESC 2016 and we'll amend the constitution to defend against messed up sleep schedules

I dunno how we'll pay for it but that's also the attitude they had about Iraq and Afghanistan and bush was reelected so who cares

desc on
  • Options

Bah

Bodies are garbage

Also that spicy soup I ate long ago

Also that thing you said to that girl that one time

• Options
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

Alas

Legally I should not have to work but also I should get paid to sleep in (human rights)

My ancestors should get paid for suffering the pain of death and I should receive that. (Human rites)

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    But how do you dooo it.

Habit, same as most things. Set your alarm, get out of bed when it goes off, brew a cup of tea, take a shower, dress, drink the tea, make breakfast, leave the house. Done. That is not an hour and a half unless you're making and eating a humongous breakfast of faffing around somehow.

Don't turn on the TV, don't check any apps that will require more than thirty seconds of attention unless you can do that and eat or something else while you're doing it, don't spend twenty minutes in the shower just soaking up water, don't lie in bed for ages after you wake up aimlessly fidgeting until the pressure on your bladder grows unbearable.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    It seems like the first time I get into a good habit I am a devotee until something major throws me off. Went to the gym 2-3 times a week for about a year solid in 2014. Hurt myself (not even that badly). Haven't been back since.

Actually my life has pretty much been on a downward spiral in a lot of aspects since then. Matured as a person a lot, but other than that...

See, I intellectually know all of this. Can't seem to overcome the invisible brick wall to fix it.

Ludious on
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    It seems like the first time I get into a good habit I am a devotee until something major throws me off. Went to the gym 2-3 times a week for about a year solid in 2014. Hurt myself (not even that badly). Haven't been back since.

Actually my life has pretty much been on a downward spiral in a lot of aspects since then. Matured as a person a lot, but other than that...

See, I intellectually know all of this. Can't seem to overcome the invisible brick wall to fix it.

There's always chronic masturbation

• Options
    Six wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »

There's always chronic masturbation
    What do you think all of those puns are? They ultimately only stimulate me.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    My alarm is about to go off

I will allow this, for Nargirl's sake

It's much safer for a machine to wake her than a human

Like a bomb-disposing robot

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    That feel when you live in the middle of nowhere and think you can get away with stepping out the front door for five seconds to chuck something outside and a man from the council is standing at your door as you step out

"who are you?" says the half naked man to the stranger in his yard

the stranger laughs like it's an odd question

• Options
    Spoilering because it's hard to tell inline size on
    Mobile
    6xbQ6IB-2rKKkn0ITDEsmYL5q8QreV8Tax9YU7BKs6E.jpg

Caption from Reddit says it's the same paper and day but from different zip codes.

America.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    If I make an omelette with ground beef will I die

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.