Options

back to back to back [chat]up

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    these motherfuckers expect me to be tech support for all the patients that can't access the patient portal

I literally just laughed at the office manager and tell her she better figure out a way to write me a bigger check then and walked away.

What are my chances this blows up in my face?

tell them to submit your requests through the patient portal

but turn off their access first.

They wouldn't be able to access the portal, there's a JS piece before it that checks if you have Windows XP/IE below 11.

It won't even show you the site, it tells you to download chrome or firefox.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    skippydumptruck tell me exactly the process of deciding to get a tattoo, figuring out a thing you want, and getting it pls
    870px-Prince_logo.svg.png

poo
  • Options
    95% of the people are complaining about the XP/IE check that I have so far.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    It's at 130 likes

How does Drake Bell have so many fan accounts

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    skippydumptruck tell me exactly the process of deciding to get a tattoo, figuring out a thing you want, and getting it pls

tYqcg9l.png

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Bad tattoos existing + knowing I don't have Good Taste = I will never get a tattoo

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    So the delivery guys dropped and dashed when delivering the box my new tv stand came in last night. I specifically was waiting for them cause I knew I'd want help getting the box in the house.

So I put on my gloves and dead lifted it 10 to 15 feet at a time to get it in the house. Cause I'm not a fit man.

And, of course, I'm stupid and didn't put my shoes on. So the weight shifted bad on me and I tore my damn big toe nail in half. Ugh.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Good morning, [chat].

How goes it?

I leave for a music festival tonight; spending the evening with bae in Columbus and heading onsite in the morning. Going to enjoy some fire spinning, dancing, managing workshop presenters and co-leading a workshop about cuddling. Getting paid a little over $300 for something I'd like to have done anyway, too!

From the festival, back to bae's to spend Sunday night, home Monday, work Tuesday-Wednesday and then back out the door for a regional burn. Our camp this year has yoga classes, workshops on kissing and rope bondage, an open mic, 3 live music acts, and a handful of DJs. I'm camping with bae and my partner from Indy will be a next-door neighbor. It will be the first time the two of them will have hung out.

So, I'm pretty gosh darn excited about the next two weeks!

How u, Kobold?

A little nauseous thanks to my meds and a little tired because I didn't sleep all that well last night.

Gonna homework and eat this morning, pick up some anti-nausea meds at the pharmacy and then it's off to school for me.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Guys, can I run a thing by you to get your opinion?

i wanna transmute lead into gold.

i think i could do it if i get some alchemical equipment and reagents.

It'd be a fun project and i could liveblog it.

Good idea?

Y/VY?

the first thing to get would be a high-energy particle accelerator

What?? No. Nothing so pedestrian.

21st, you'll need to get a ticket to Saudi Arabia, and make for the Rub' al Khali.

Look for Irem of the Pillars. In the dead city's deepest depths you'll find...

...what you seek.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    my old boss got the dopest tattoos

he found some really good artists in places he was travelling to who had just a ton of cool examples, like he found this guy in istanbul that did super cool geometric art and then went there

poo
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    podly detected

FLMiqtVl.jpg

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    As much as the US unemployment system bothers the fuck out of me. I was looking at other countries, and we aren't so bad. The UK jobseekers allowance is bullshit.
    The US is positively mediocre.

• Options
    my old boss got the dopest tattoos

he found some really good artists in places he was travelling to who had just a ton of cool examples, like he found this guy in istanbul that did super cool geometric art and then went there

The guy that I got mine from blew up in popularity. He got his own studio/art gallery/shop and the wait list is like a year out.

I need to get my name on his list so I can get some more

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

ew

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    zepherin wrote: »
    As much as the US unemployment system bothers the fuck out of me. I was looking at other countries, and we aren't so bad. The UK jobseekers allowance is bullshit.
    The US is positively mediocre.

If I'm reading this right, you get unemployment basically forever as long as you're "looking for work". How is this worse than the US? You do the same basic bullshit of eligibility and, in most cases, have to prove you're looking for work.

Also the US unemployment is like.. 6 months max.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

Good idea?

Y/VY?

21st, you'll need to get a ticket to Saudi Arabia, and make for the Rub' al Khali.

...what you seek.

Find a lost mythical city in the largest sand desert in the world. Right.

No get yourself a high-energy particle accelerator instead.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I know what tattoo I want

I am just consistently too poor and lazy to go through with it

Oh well

• Options
    God, Chrome's UI changes are awful.

"Let's make Incognito Mode visually distinct from across the room, while also making it impossible to visually identify which tab you're on"

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    like i would ever have a virgin twin bed

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    lol shaz is gonna get the modular bug and drop 20 grand on a system

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    It's always seemed to me that you would get tattoos of something that's really really you. Like either something big in your life or something that's self defining.

That's why it blows me away when someone is like. "Nah, I saw Avengers this weekend and it was cool. So I got this full Iron Man on my leg." "You a big Iron Man fan?" "Not really, It was just really cool". Like my buddy's wife who has Stan Lee's signature on her neck. Just cause it would be cool.

But hey, different strokes and all that. Just seems like it's a bit permanent to get something just cause it seems cool.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »

Shaz is too smart to fall for modular

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    It's always seemed to me that you would get tattoos of something that's really really you. Like either something big in your life or something that's self defining.

That's why it blows me away when someone is like. "Nah, I saw Avengers this weekend and it was cool. So I got this full Iron Man on my leg." "You a big Iron Man fan?" "Not really, It was just really cool". Like my buddy's wife who has Stan Lee's signature on her neck. Just cause it would be cool.

But hey, different strokes and all that. Just seems like it's a bit permanent to get something just cause it seems cool.

Some people just are that way

You could die tomorrow and leave a boring uninked corpse so why not get a thing

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    In Wisconsin, the state calculates your unemployment based on the first four of the last five fourths of a year, and you can only call them one certain days of the week based on your social security number

override367 on
  • Options

Good idea?

Y/VY?

...what you seek.

Find a lost mythical city in the largest sand desert in the world. Right.

No get yourself a high-energy particle accelerator instead.

Oh sure, have him take the easy way out. Just hand it to him on a silver platter. Why brave hardship and unknown terrors to gain terrible wisdom at the price of your soul when you can just shoot a laser at it

Goddamn Millennials.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    God, Chrome's UI changes are awful.

"Let's make Incognito Mode visually distinct from across the room, while also making it impossible to visually identify which tab you're on"

Chrome has gone downhill lately.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options

nah

i've learned my lesson about spending money on things and not following through with them, i don't do that very much any more, except with things that are within the spontatneous purchase range (tho i'm better about that too)

ah, that bc rich warlock in 1999...

poo
  • Options
    i just like watching modular videos and performances mostly

poo
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I really have not a lot of interest in a tattoo. If I did vidya I actually always liked the Horde symbol from Warcraft. And some folks have done some really cool ones.

898389714c7e7549ace5475063070651.jpg

or

tumblr_l8wn4ydAs21qcqtv7o1_1280.jpg

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ok using a vector to select sequencer mod index is pretty awesome (in the second vid)

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Get the symbol for Hydrogen tattooed on your forehead.

• Options
    Get the symbol for Hydrogen tattooed on your forehead.

But that sets a certain "big blue dong" expectation that everyone may not be able to live up to.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    i'm not a fan of skin ripping away to reveal things underneath tattoos

maybe ill get danny devito's face on my face

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ok using a vector to select sequencer mod index is pretty awesome (in the second vid)

i don't know what it means but it sounds cool

i kinda wish i had gone to the Rex the Dog good room set :(

@podly i linked it earlier but he was on BIS the other day doing stuff live, it was a good set

poo
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I really have not a lot of interest in a tattoo. If I did vidya I actually always liked the Horde symbol from Warcraft. And some folks have done some really cool ones.

898389714c7e7549ace5475063070651.jpg

or

tumblr_l8wn4ydAs21qcqtv7o1_1280.jpg

yeah but what about the cool ones you were talking about?

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    The whole skin tearing away to something underneath tattoo kinda freaks me out.

• Options
    i'm not a fan of skin ripping away to reveal things underneath tattoos

maybe ill get danny devito's face on my face

http://www.boredpanda.com/line-art-minimalist-tattoos-bicem-sinik/ these are dope

@skippydumptruck

poo
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Tbf as far as Halloween costumes go you'd be set for life. All you'd need is some creepy contact lenses and blue body paint.

Havelock2.0 on
This discussion has been closed.