Options

Ultimate [chat]bee

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Our payroll processor is saying they can't put 11/11/2016 on payroll checks, because banks are closed. I get that. Nothing can be cashed that day. It doesn't mean you can't put the actual date on a check. They don't get that.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    M8KE 8MERICA GR8EAT 8G8IN
    There are 5 eights in there...
    8-5 = 3...

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

What's 3x2

8, just flip the three over.

Half Like 3 Confirmed.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i want money but i don't want to work for it what is the solution

vote democrat
    if only it were that easy

we'll get there eventually

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    isn't most-efficient elevator routing an NP complete problem?
    Most efficient isn't always how elevators are routed. Sometimes this executive privilege kicks in and one elevator parks at the penthouse for the Sr. Management at the end of the day.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    is this where we sneer at apple's pricing because we're not taking into account that they have better software design, better hardware design, better reliability, better resale value, better support, and better customer satisfaction than the competition

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaahhahahahahaha

*weeze*

hahahahahahaha!

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Our payroll processor is saying they can't put 11/11/2016 on payroll checks, because banks are closed. I get that. Nothing can be cashed that day. It doesn't mean you can't put the actual date on a check. They don't get that.

... do they not realize that the date on a check doesn't really mean anything?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    My mouth burns right now and my stomach hurts and my eyes are watering and it's squat day at the gym.

well.... you know what they say, if you're not shitting blood you're doing it wrong.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    wait why is vine shutting down

is it being replaced with vine2.0 or
    I want to say "because it's poop from a butt", but that's not the actual reason. If things that were poop from a butt were shut down, the internet would have a LOT less content and the Republicans would probably have a different candidate.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    So will Apple DJ or whatever replace GarageBand as the most-touted-but-never-used pack-in?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I have a coworker whose projector has some sort of brokenness. It has a vertical line in the picture like a third in from the right. It's perfectly straight vertically, running the whole height, about 10px wide.

Apparently there was a function to do RGB color isolation and it didn't show up on the Green and Blue channels.

Anyone recognize this? I don't know how digital projectors work but I was theorizing that maybe the image is sourced from an LCD or something and that screen was broken.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

it had a violent case of the stomach flu and it's not going to pull through

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I remember when we had a forum costume contest and I got in trouble because I went as a Temp ban.

Prudes.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I leave for an hour.

Amateurhour what did you do?

Are you playing Last of the Mohicans with your musket and hatchet in the office again

That's a gunstock club

Cmon

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    I have a coworker whose projector has some sort of brokenness. It has a vertical line in the picture like a third in from the right. It's perfectly straight vertically, running the whole height, about 10px wide.

Apparently there was a function to do RGB color isolation and it didn't show up on the Green and Blue channels.

Anyone recognize this? I don't know how digital projectors work but I was theorizing that maybe the image is sourced from an LCD or something and that screen was broken.

Assuming this is an LCD projector, I'm betting it's a bad line of pixels. Happens on LCD screens sometimes and may only affect one color channel. It happened on my work laptop a while back and I haven't gotten it fixed yet. Probably need to repair or replace the LCD screen in the projector.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

Not profitable would be my guess

Nobody wants to watch an ad before a 6 second video

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    best vine

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Oh my god the board of realtors attorney is out there spouting nonesense again. God damn it!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Six wrote: »

Assuming this is an LCD projector, I'm betting it's a bad line of pixels. Happens on LCD screens sometimes and may only affect one color channel. It happened on my work laptop a while back and I haven't gotten it fixed yet. Probably need to repair or replace the LCD screen in the projector.

Super! I'll see what model it is and if it seems fixable, thank you!

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Twitter disrupted their business model.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    but

i love vines

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

yeah a neat vertical/horizontal line is almost always a hardware failure

luckily it's also usually a warranty repair and not from damage

assuming its ion warranty

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    but

i love vines
    They don't love you back, EM.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

OMG WHO'SE CUTTING ONIONS IN HERE

Ahhhhhh

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    @honk have you tried a pixel unsticker?

http://www.jscreenfix.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdrMuKpaCI (seizure warning)

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    this is your periodic reminder that we live in a forum without Fury Road reaction buttons

why

why were they taken from us

mercy please

please

this has been your periodic reminder that we live in a forum without Fury Road reaction buttons

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    but

i love vines

press F to pay respects

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    So will Apple DJ or whatever replace GarageBand as the most-touted-but-never-used pack-in?

Garage Band is the Scooty Puff JR of music production, not DJing

There are some apps to play at DJing but if you're doing anything serious then the options are OS-agnostic (Serato, Traktor, Ableton, or maybe Virtual DJ). AFAIK, the only real option for iPad is Traktor.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    but

i love vines

enough to pay money for them?

• Options
    this is your periodic reminder that we live in a forum without Fury Road reaction buttons

why

mercy please

please

this has been your periodic reminder that we live in a forum without Fury Road reaction buttons
    Who killed the world?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Why do we need embeddable video clips that don't have video controls?

Is it a crime to want to pause and rewind? I'm mostly looking sideways at IG for this, especially since they went to 90-seconds.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

why

mercy please

please

Who killed the world?

Tube.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

why

mercy please

please

I am so glad they're gone

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

why

mercy please

please

They ride in vahalla

Shiny and chrome

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular

why

mercy please

please

I am so glad they're gone

mediocre

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    foss video makes me want to pet cats but i cant pet the cats

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    rockrnger wrote: »

why

mercy please

please

They ride in vahalla

Shiny and chrome
    I'm running Chrome, and I don't see them. Maybe I should pick up the Shiny browser you are talking about.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Vines were an odd thing.

Especially with gifv coming around.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Why do we need embeddable video clips that don't have video controls?

Is it a crime to want to pause and rewind? I'm mostly looking sideways at IG for this, especially since they went to 90-seconds.

it is a crime to want

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.