As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How do you put your pants on?

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Button then zip
    don't act like you're too good to hold pants together with a paperclip

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Zip then button
    Also see: begrudgingly.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Button then zip

I am too good for that

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »

I am too good for that

esp. when there are pins

• Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Button then zip
    For button only pants, I still assume you do the top button first then the fly buttons?

Also for people who zip then button, are you left handed? Or anything else that could be considered different from the majority of the populace?

I'm a lefty and I button and then zip, but that's because I wear my jeans on the tighter side and it's easier that way. My dress pants are looser, but the habit carries over, I guess.

I wait until the last possible second to switch from pajama pants to real pants, though.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Pants are for weaklings and cowards
    My belt is just a piece of extension cord.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    One Lar at a time
    I only put my pants on after I pick off all the pineapple from my pizza and throw it in the garbage where it belongs

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Button then zip

Friend of mine made a belt out of duct tape and swears it's the best belt he's ever had.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular

Hey dude he's raggin on your cord!

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Button then zip
    -Tal wrote: »

I am too good for that

you're a filthy fucking liar

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    just wear sweatpants 24/7

https://youtu.be/cLQOi0RVLME

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »

Hey dude he's raggin on your cord!

Thank you.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Why would you wear pants when shorts are right there?

Nothing like a little show of hairy man-leg to drive the ladies wild.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Button then zip
    sarukun wrote: »
    Why would you wear pants when shorts are right there?

To keep the mosquitoes off.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    You pants wearing monsters.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2017
    how do I do it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GQQLIn4wf0

tynic on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Thoughts on the first half of that video: "Oh neat!"

Thoughts on the second half of that video: "Oh my...!"

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    I can't take off a t-shirt correctly. I watch videos. I've practiced. I've tried to do the whole, arm cross, over the head thing. I just fucking strangle myself and fall over every time.

• Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    who puts on their own pants in 2017?

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I have one pair of pants which has two buttons at the top, and one of those catchy things as well and then a zip.

It is a very secure pair of pants.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Button then zip
    Kochikens wrote: »
    I can't take off a t-shirt correctly. I watch videos. I've practiced. I've tried to do the whole, arm cross, over the head thing. I just fucking strangle myself and fall over every time.
    Hulkamania that stuff.

sig.gif
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

In slow motion. Gutsy.

• Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Button then zip

Wasn't there a big kerfluffle on tumblr about this at some point? And the result was that someone claimed the different ways to take off a t-shirt work better/worse depending on how the shirt is cut? (which then makes it a boy/girl or men/women difference)

Also i've always wanted to learn the John Cena way, but I think my shirts are too tight for that.

Grobian on
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Zip then button

All I see here is some poor fella with a bit more than others going on downstairs getting accidentally caught on the up-pull and cold apathetic Mr Robot continuing on through with no regard for the screaming tearing and gushing.

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Button then zip
    Apparently I have a bad habit of "Button, fasten belt..."

and then my subconscious must be like, "yup, you did two things, good to go"

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    One Lar at a time
    FAQ wrote: »
    who puts on their own pants in 2017?

it's true, I only put on other people's pants

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Button then zip

Same. I end up just grabbing my left sleeve with my right hand, pulling my left arm into the shirt, then I put my left hand into my right sleeve to hold it in place while I pull my right arm into my shirt, then I take both arms out of the shirt from below. I'm like a particularly dumb child.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Button then zip

My roommate had to teach me how to take off a t-shirt correctly. Before she did I would just kind of grab at the collar (like the tag area) and yank it over my head.

• Options
    I mean, if you're successful in removing the shirt I'd say you're doing it correctly.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I've thought about it, and I don't know how I take off my shirts.

I just pull them somewhere and they come off I guess.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Button then zip
    I mean, if you're successful in removing the shirt I'd say you're doing it correctly.

Yeah but it wasn't nearly sexy enough

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Button then zip
    Why don't you just rip the shirt in half by powering up to your 50% form

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Button then zip
    Blake T wrote: »

I had to do it a couple of times, then do it again more slowly, just so I could write that post because I'd never paid attention to how I do it before.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I am a decidedly unfancy lad/lass who only wears sweatpants
    Wait you don't just grab the bottom of the tshirt and pull it up and off? It inverts it for you so the wash/dry doesn't ruin the graphic if it's a graphic tee too.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Zip then button
    Zip then button.

• Options
    Button then zip

This was part of my problem. I'd never really thought about it until someone said something. I mean, it's not like something you learn, not really. You just kind of figure it out, and sometimes the way you figure it out is not the best way.

Trust me on this, learning to take off my shirts like a Sexy Girl has been a game changer.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I think this is the point where everyone makes demo videos.

Like a collection of clumsy nerd strippers.

• Options
    bowen wrote: »
    Wait you don't just grab the bottom of the tshirt and pull it up and off? It inverts it for you so the wash/dry doesn't ruin the graphic if it's a graphic tee too.

Then I'd need to turn it back the right way, insanity!

• Options
    I think this is the point where everyone makes demo videos.

Like a collection of clumsy nerd strippers.

Nobody wants to see me remove my shirt

• Options
    Button then zip
    bowen wrote: »

Then I'd need to turn it back the right way, insanity!

Yeah, in all my 30+ years I've never had a tshirt graphic get ruined by the wash. I've owned some tshirts for 15ish years too and while they're a little faded, the graphics are still on them just fine.

JtgVX0H.png