As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

knitdan's super happy natural goodtime family [chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Drez wrote: »
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    the primary criteria i use for considering gaming purchases is: can i use this device while pooping

XBOne: no
    PS4: no
    Wii U: yes
    Switch: also yes
    PS4: Yes, with Remote Play on the Vita or PC.

xbox now has play anywhere w/ win 10 so you can play xbox on a laptop

checkmate god

lol that's not how play anywhere works

it has a different name but yes it does, it's called game streaming

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming

Game streaming is the ability to play Xbox One games remotely from your Xbox One console on any Windows 10 PC on your home network.

This feature allows you to leave your living room and play your favorite Xbox One games anywhere with access to your home network.
    Game streaming uses the power of the Xbox One console to manage the game. Your Windows 10 PC becomes a remote second screen so you can roam freely around your home while continuing to enjoy your Xbox One console and games.

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
    GatorGator An alligator in Scotland Registered User regular
    Oh shit Gator is back

beginning of the end of the PA forums I know

Practically the board's

Gatordämmerung

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    i spent almost $150 on gwent in two days

but my lust is sated for new cards and now i can fill in some gaps and make a few cool decks

Thank you for subsidizing Cyberpunk 2077.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    jesus christ I have the most ridiculously sensitive fire alarm in the world how I haven't bashed its brains in yet is really commendable on my part

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Bought new video card

Don't really feel like playing games lately

test it on ultra high definition penii in conan

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Gator wrote: »
    Scary gator noises

Scared Captain Ultra noises

Captain Ultra on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    Someone needs to make a new Crimson Skies

A thousand times yes but based on the PC game

XBOX game > PC game

I respect you and I respect the xbox game but wtf

I respect you but

it's true though.

High Road to Revenge is the fetal alcohol syndrome baby of the Crimson Skies franchise.

So good.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

but my lust is sated for new cards and now i can fill in some gaps and make a few cool decks

Thank you for subsidizing Cyberpunk 2077.

They are my favorite game developer, the game is phenomenal, I love their work and how this game is so different and flavorful. Yeah it was an easy dunk.

Plus I get to reopen all the packs when they go open beta.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    For Honor is a pretty cool game I have no interest in playing.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    the primary criteria i use for considering gaming purchases is: can i use this device while pooping

XBOne: no
    PS4: no
    Wii U: yes
    Switch: also yes
    PS4: Yes, with Remote Play on the Vita or PC.

xbox now has play anywhere w/ win 10 so you can play xbox on a laptop

checkmate god

lol that's not how play anywhere works

it has a different name but yes it does, it's called game streaming

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming

Game streaming is the ability to play Xbox One games remotely from your Xbox One console on any Windows 10 PC on your home network.

This feature allows you to leave your living room and play your favorite Xbox One games anywhere with access to your home network.
    Game streaming uses the power of the Xbox One console to manage the game. Your Windows 10 PC becomes a remote second screen so you can roam freely around your home while continuing to enjoy your Xbox One console and games.

Ah I didn't know about that feature.

But Play Anywhere is an actual feature - a completely different one - so, no, I am correct. That is not how "Play Anywhere" works. So I expect an apology letter in the mail.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    along with a bag of money

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i'm facebook friends with a comedian who's a known alcoholic

his family just posted (with photographic evidence) that he burst into the house and violently attacked some of his relatives

the pictures are vile

: /

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    My GF and I have been having a couple of fights over the last couple of months about my emotional intelligence and labor and stuff. It's got me wonder ... am I on the spectrum?

What are you fighting about specifically?

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

Do you take Zimbabwe dollars?

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Yeah M$ has been hitting it out of the park with the console to PC features and backwards compatible features... and no one seems to care because M$.... heh.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    okay, apparently i'm wrong and you can now stream pretty much everything to a windows laptop

the future is now for porcelain-based gaming
    The glorious cyberpunk-as-fuck future! :D

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    jesus christ I have the most ridiculously sensitive fire alarm in the world how I haven't bashed its brains in yet is really commendable on my part

there's one in my house that is tucked up around a door frame at the other end of the house from the kitchen, and apparently a pocket of air that accepts smoke and yields nothing

so if something burns in the kitchen, the fire alarm will intermittently go off for the next like 12 hours no matter how much air you fan into that corner

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

Do you take Zimbabwe dollars?

I will take 1 Zimbabwe.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    syndalis Isn't Binding of Isaac back to being a launch title? I don't think it's TBD anymore.

Yeah that list is old. I mean its not much better to be honest but I remember the Xbox and PS4 launches too.

hmm, xbox one had:

Ryse (short game, but by god was it beautiful and I personally think it a shame that they can't do more with that universe)
    Dead Rising 3 (legit fun)
    Forza 5
    Killer Instinct
    Just Dance (lol)
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag and hojillion other decent 3rd party titles you could play elsewhere
    a shitload of downloadable games

I mean, nothing on that list lines up with Zelda, but they had shooters, sports, action, fighting games, open world titles, racing sims... like, you had the market covered.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    @Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud you might be able to make new tables or make a new document and then c/p the data

sig.gif
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    yeah I didn't get an xbox one until destiny

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    eugh...using M$...really?

Is this 1998

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

The game's not even out of beta yet.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Am I the only one who can no longer upload pics?

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    My GF and I have been having a couple of fights over the last couple of months about my emotional intelligence and labor and stuff. It's got me wonder ... am I on the spectrum?

That bottle is already under far too much pressure the cork would pop someone's eye out

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

The internet is a bit broken today.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

p[art of AWS shitting the bed.

Be happy you can maek poast.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

The game's not even out of beta yet.

So......?

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

Is this 1998

Ludiou$

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    syndalis Isn't Binding of Isaac back to being a launch title? I don't think it's TBD anymore.

Yeah that list is old. I mean its not much better to be honest but I remember the Xbox and PS4 launches too.

hmm, xbox one had:

Ryse (short game, but by god was it beautiful and I personally think it a shame that they can't do more with that universe)
    Dead Rising 3 (legit fun)
    Forza 5
    Killer Instinct
    Just Dance (lol)
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag and hojillion other decent 3rd party titles you could play elsewhere
    a shitload of downloadable games

I mean, nothing on that list lines up with Zelda, but they had shooters, sports, action, fighting games, open world titles, racing sims... like, you had the market covered.

whereas the Switch is getting world of goo

thst's like is the XboxOne launched with a port of Marble Madness

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    a

That bottle is already under far too much pressure the cork would pop someone's eye out

or it just comes out at a really shitty time for everyone and things get more fucked than they need to be

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Xbone launch was real sparse. I played DR3 and then later Ryse. That was... about it.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

Is this 1998

In my old man brain yeah. It is what I see whenever I see people hating on them online heh.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    the main thing missing from the switch launch lineup is a shooter (and really there's nothing there until Spla2n)

but that kinda makes sense cause I don't really see the people clamoring for shooters as nintendo's market

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular

Clearly the answer is to turn it off and promptly forget about it. It's a fire I don't need no government regulated beeper to tell me that

Now let me kick back a few beers while watching How It's Made while smoking

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Gator wrote: »
    Oh shit Gator is back

beginning of the end of the PA forums I know

Practically the board's

Gatordämmerung

68d.gif

• Options
    @So It Goes lots of stuff revolving around her doing most of the work in the emotional caring and realistic future planning departments

(which she is totally correct about on her part and I'm trying to me mindful of that stuff and work on it)

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

The internet is a bit broken today.

Stupid internet.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    In the last two days we've sold eleven thousand paczki.

There has been a line out the door since 6am today.

nibXTE7.png
This discussion has been closed.