Options

[Bad Food Thread] "I'd stick with soylent. Never know what chimera that meat came from..."

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Hello consumer. Please enjoy the New McDonald's Uniform
    crew.jpg

We hope your nutrition is adequate

Clicked through the gizmodo article about this to the actual mcdonald's press release and they show more photos of the rest of the clothing lineup. And it seems okay? Aside from the one apron pic being share everywhere the rest of the uniforms look fine and I would never even notice they changed.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    That lady's tie seems superfluous.

Not that men's ties aren't.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Hello consumer. Please enjoy the New McDonald's Uniform
    crew.jpg

We hope your nutrition is adequate

0e5fd0091333b94cbde2f764970076238119d6a807e73edf1e4b86c9e85c2383.jpg

#pipe on
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2017
    bowen wrote: »
    That lady's tie seems superfluous.

Not that men's ties aren't.

Hey, ladies can choose to look like bloodthirsty 17th century Croat mercenaries just as well as guys can.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    No no no, this is all wrong

Gray is for alpha children

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2017
    With all that fresh meat they're butchering now, probably good to stay away from white.

Uniforms are fine, my real first thought was how they will blend into the background now and not distract from the giant menu screens.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Thats the death star cafeteria uniform

Give me penne arrabiata or you shall die

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    news-pillsbury-churro-bites.jpeg?auto=format%2Ccompress&ixjsv=2.2.3&w=1030

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    7 bites per serving, my ass.

• Options
    7 bites, box only has 20 bites. Like frozen pizzas saying one serving is 1/5 slice.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    7 bites per serving, my ass.

And they only put 20 in the container. Better buy 7 boxes so you're not left with uneven servings.

• Options
    Are you saying that you don't spread your 20 oz soda across 2.5 discrete drinking sessions? I'm pretty sure those labels are federally enforceable, chum.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I. Fucking. Love. Pillsbury.

Everything they make is awful for you. And so very delicious.

I eat something made by them like once every 5 years.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    i ate something once and swore off them forever
    was awful

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    opening a can of pillsbury rolls is also really fun

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

if you're a fan of a heart attack, sure

• Options
    Fuck you pizza nutrition information label how am I supposed to divide a pizza up by 5 with my eye I'm not doing geometry for this.

• Options
    tynic wrote: »
    was awful

I can remember having their cinnamon rolls when I was like...13? I remember liking them.

Other things I can remember more recently were just mini croissants (GOD YES) and their biscuits, which are basically croissants in a different shape. That's all I can honestly remember eating from them, but I would be willing to try other things since those turned out tasty to me.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Fuck you pizza nutrition information label how am I supposed to divide a pizza up by 5 with my eye I'm not doing geometry for this.

Why would I need to know much is in one serving of pizza when I'm absolutely eating the entire thing

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options

nIG7rde.jpg

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    was awful

I can remember having their cinnamon rolls when I was like...13? I remember liking them.

Other things I can remember more recently were just mini croissants (GOD YES) and their biscuits, which are basically croissants in a different shape. That's all I can honestly remember eating from them, but I would be willing to try other things since those turned out tasty to me.

pretty sure it was their croissants I tried
    sugary, vegetable-oil-y, sad things

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    why

• Options
    was awful

Did you try wrapping them around lil' smokies? If not, I have pinpointed your problem.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    why

you know what I bet actually happened
    they only had the one pizza for the photo shoot, and fucked up the cut, and then gave up

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Jedoc wrote: »
    was awful

Did you try wrapping them around lil' smokies? If not, I have pinpointed your problem.

i guarantee you I did not
    primarily because I have no idea what a lil' smoky is and right now I'm assuming it's your nickname for your penis

• Options
    was awful

This might be an issue with me growing up on American stuff and not being able to tell when things are sugary. I've heard that our bread here is "sweet" and I have never noticed that. Though I tend to eat whole-grain bread when I can. White bread might taste weird to me now.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    was awful

primarily because I have no idea what a lil' smoky is and right now I'm assuming it's your nickname for your penis

That's...unimportant if true.

I'm talking about cocktail weenies!

501170bb-8aab-443c-bec4-b88c603f91d6.jpg

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    was awful

This might be an issue with me growing up on American stuff and not being able to tell when things are sugary. I've heard that our bread here is "sweet" and I have never noticed that. Though I tend to eat whole-grain bread when I can. White bread might taste weird to me now.

oh shit yeah american supermarket bread is hella sweet
    But you can now get decent stuff at good supermarkets. If it's not square white stuff, most of what I've had at Trader Joes or even StarMarket is fine. Plus Tatte just opened up near Harvard Square so I am SO STOKED FOR GOOD BREAD duder!

tynic on
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    was awful

they're tiny hotdogs

only tougher

and occasionally you'll find one with a hard unidentifiable pebble in it

but maaaaaan, wrap em up in a tiny croissant and dip them in some reconstituted coleman's dry mustard, and you're good to go

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    pigs in a blanket are among my favorite foods

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Xaquin wrote: »
    was awful

they're tiny hotdogs

only tougher

and occasionally you'll find one with a hard unidentifiable pebble in it

but maaaaaan, wrap em up in a tiny croissant and dip them in some reconstituted coleman's dry mustard, and you're good to go

prolly a knuckle

• Options
    Psh. Like they'd waste a pork knuckle when it's not even Thanksgiving.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    rat vertebra

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    rat vertebra

Otherwise known as the texture component.

• Options
    m!ttensm!ttens he/himRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

if you're a fan of a heart attack, sure

My wife makes the cutest squeak of surprise when that can pops open, even when she's the one opening it.

• Options
    worksintheoryworksintheory Registered User regular
    rat vertebra

now with vitamin R

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    was awful

oh shit yeah american supermarket bread is hella sweet
    But you can now get decent stuff at good supermarkets. If it's not square white stuff, most of what I've had at Trader Joes or even StarMarket is fine. Plus Tatte just opened up near Harvard Square so I am SO STOKED FOR GOOD BREAD duder!

Yeah if you're talking like WonderBread, it for sure is sweet.

Pillsburry stuff is pretty sweet though, especially their rolls.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    It looks comfy. I don't get the complaints.

It's all nylon. If you're working in kitchen, you sweat like a motherfucker.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

nIG7rde.jpg

And you lot get upset about pineapple on pizza when there are actual crimes against humanity like this happening...

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    How pissed would you be to be the person who gets left the tiny paper football sized piece?

This discussion has been closed.