Options

Someone make a new [gifv] thread

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Yea its not working on Opera either. Bummer.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Beasteh on
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I appreciate that you're trying to continue the thread in spite of the technical adversity, but... 40 megabyte gifs might be a bit much

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    I appreciate that you're trying to continue the thread in spite of the technical adversity, but... 40 megabyte gifs might be a bit much

There is no size limit in this thread.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    there's not actually a NSF56k tag in the title so the whole thread was a sting, we're all going to prison

(there's no strict image size limit but you're still supposed to use common sense)

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    tumblr_on9tbhsJz41qju7m4o3_1280.gif

lenny_busker.gif

Sup Aubrey Plaza

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Nice Niel Gaiman cosplay

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Well, I never thought I would be interested in dating Neil Gaiman, but here we are.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Legion is really good, guys

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Whoah that takes me back.

Iria: Zeiram the Animation, right?

Man I haven't watched that in well over a decade.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    IFwQSOu.gif

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
  • Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

That is beautiful, but the transition effect does kind of turn that hiker into a horror monster.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    edited May 2017

klemming on
    Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    That cat's adorable.

But don't give pets as gifts.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    That cat's adorable.

But don't give pets as gifts.

Well...don't do it if you actually expect the kid to take care of it and look after it properly themselves.

I'd say it's fine if you know what having a pet means and are ready and willing to take care of it yourself if need be.

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Like generally, ya, but parent to small child comes with the implicit assumption that it is the parent who is actually responsible for this animals well being.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Disagree. Give out dogs/cats at any wedding I attend so this can be me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLnHFDPwoWs

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

This gem was posted in the comments section:

Once upon a midnight bleary, while I stumbled drunk and weary, o'er many a decanter of my basement's fine merlot-
    While I guzzled, nearly drowning, suddenly I felt a frowning, as of someone nearby glowering at my head upon the floor-
    'Tis the stopper in my bottle, keeping wine from off the floor, a Raven's head that seems to say, "you overpoured."

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    this gif has introduced me to the wonderful new world of novelty wine pourers

adding another thing to my "absolutely no need for but I want it anyway" buy list

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    ArtoriaArtoria Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Skeith wrote: »

This gem was posted in the comments section:

Once upon a midnight bleary, while I stumbled drunk and weary, o'er many a decanter of my basement's fine merlot-
    While I guzzled, nearly drowning, suddenly I felt a frowning, as of someone nearby glowering at my head upon the floor-
    'Tis the stopper in my bottle, keeping wine from off the floor, a Raven's head that seems to say, "you overpoured."

I'd put that topped on one of these. Yes I am a dork

369exz4w05gz.jpg

Artoria on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Mc8U3Cw.gif

• Options

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »

That looks like a really good way to crash

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »

Boss said to move this pipe over there but he didnt' say how so get off my back

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »

in the snow.

The story of technology and it's operators gone mad

• Options
    edited May 2017
    I think after running a skidsteer for a while, the idea that anything can actually damage it feels pretty remote. It's basically a suit of power armor on wheels, and its normal operation subjects the entire frame to stresses that would constitute a minor to medium crash in any other rig.

Granted, the squishy driver who may or may not be wearing the poorly-situated lap belt is an obvious point of failure, but that's why you're wearing the Carhartts and a fuzzy hat.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    tumblr_ooxmzwrf8g1uuyy36o1_250.gif

• Options
    suddenly, blep!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I think after running a skidsteer for a while, the idea that anything can actually damage it feels pretty remote. It's basically a suit of power armor on wheels, and its normal operation subjects the entire frame to stresses that would constitute a minor to medium crash in any other rig.

Granted, the squishy driver who may or may not be wearing the poorly-situated lap belt is an obvious point of failure, but that's why you're wearing the Carhartts and a fuzzy hat.

Yeah, you can break one of those things, but you have to try really, really hard.

When I was wee little my dad would do wheelies in my grandpa's to make my brother and me laugh. He tipped it over on its side once and they just got a bigger tractor and flipped it back up on its wheels.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    It used to be that doing stuff like that in a skidsteer would stretch the drive chains out pretty badly. It seems like there's been a significant improvement in the tensile strength of drive chains on the market though, because so many people should be replacing those chains like they change their underwear, but aren't.

• Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    https://media.giphy.com/media/7TjdglP3Xuvok/200w.gif

Note, not for people afraid of heights or falling.

Muzzmuzz on
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Options
    Muzzmuzz wrote: »
    https://media.giphy.com/media/7TjdglP3Xuvok/200w.gif

Note, not for people afraid of height or falling.

Dear Muzzmuzz:

NOPE.

Sincerely,
    Jedoc

P.S. NOPE

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    I warned you!

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
This discussion has been closed.