Options

U mad?

• Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    BillyIdle wrote: »
    I'm mad there isn't a Predator disc fidget spinner.

What, like a human vertebrae?

Probably this thing from Predator 2
    smart_disc_bts_p2_by_grinderkiller1_d90avcm_by_redhavic-d935a6n.jpg

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I know I was making a joke, like what would an impatient Predator spin in his hand.

• Options
    I know I was making a joke, like what would an impatient Predator spin in his hand.

Whatever keeps them from using their wrist bombs as a fidget toy.

• Options
    Never install candy crush on your wrist bomb.

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    This prompted me to see if there was an etsy type of shop that made them out of animal bones, and I am happy to state there is not.

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    This prompted me to see if there was an etsy type of shop that made them out of animal bones, and I am happy to state there is not.

Probably because the spinner wouldn't survive the bearing being put in.

A different type of fidget from bone wouldn't be super hard to make though. I've made fidget rings from different stuff, and I've always wanted to try bone.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Update on my puppy, just a stomach bug after all! He is already doing much better after some medicine from the vet.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I might consider murdering some neighbours soon.

It's past midnight. Stop being loud. If you wake the baby, I swear I will hit you with a frying pan.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited June 2017

humanleather.co.uk has also failed to produce any homo sapien based fidget spinners

I bet if you had the lucre and talked to them about it though...

Hobnail on
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Last night was a lost cause when someone's car decided their true love was a power pole and nothing would prevent their union. My options were either to sit in the darkness and dink around on my phone or go to bed early. So naturally I dinked around on my phone because I have stamina to burn in FFRK and a bit "blackout in a rural location" wasn't about to stop me.

I did however find out that while probably not the ideal method, those cheap light-up carnival lightsaber knockoffs put out quite a bit of illumination. Rainbow-colored too, so doubtless some of my neighbors saw a very odd sort of Jedi as I walked around the area.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Should I turn on the central air for my roommate ?

n/n

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Should I turn on the central air for my roommate ?

n/n

Back on the boat, we (E-Div) ended up padlocking the panels with the temperature controllers for berthing (people kept going in and messing with them, usually breaking them in the process).
    Occasionally we'd crank up the heat for people who deserved it. Like your roommate.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    He kind of snidely commented it was really muggy out today (he didn't turn the air on himself because he's lazy I dunno?) and I have the windows open and a fan on in my room.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Never install candy crush on your wrist bomb.

Definitely install Doom on it.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Geometry is dumb.

It's all memorizing formulas and stuff.

Algebra was at least interesting little puzzles even if I technically did worse on it.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Geometry is also puzzles! because all the formula are derived from, well, geometry
    it's just not as obvious.

eg
    http://www.mathalino.com/reviewer/derivation-of-formulas/derivation-of-pythagorean-theorem

• Options
    That makes my head want to explode!

I will look at that later, when I'm not just coming off of doing math for 3 hours, maybe then I can make sense of it.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Most of our regulars at the bar fall in a range between okay to awesome. Some, however, make me want to scream.

We get our largest beer delivery on Fridays. Miller Lite cans have recently become increasingly popular among the regs. Last Friday, the truck shows up and oh no, no Miller Lite on the truck (we had run out on Wednesday when our 12oz cans are $1). So we've been out for a while (including this Wednesday), and yesterday I overhear from the kitchen a discussion about how the bar is still out of Miller Lite cans blah blah blah hahahaha oh well. Good natured joking about exaggerated distress over this horrible tragedy.

Then one of those regulars speaks up. This guy complains about everything. Real doom and gloom, can't take a joke, not even an instance of silliness. One of my least favorite people I have ever met.

"Well, maybe someone should ask (bar owner) what the problem is. But he probably won't do anything about it."

Fuck you.

The beer wasn't on the fucking truck, we have several other beers in cans and bottles, and 14 different tap handles. You come in and bitch and moan about anything and everything for half an hour, drink 2 beers and leave.

Just fuck off forever.

So yeah, we got our delivery today and yes we have Miller Lite in cans again. They were sitting in an unrefrigerated truck all day and so they're still warm. So he just rolls his eyes.

Asshole.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    CreaganCreagan Registered User regular
    I do not get angry easily. I have a long fuse. But I want to scream at my friend's parents right now.

Out of respect for his privacy, I'm going to be vauge. But basically his parents did something super shitty to my friend that violated a bunch of boundaries and then told him to deal with it because it wasn't 'that bad,' and taking his feelings into account was inconvenient.

And after I told him that was shitty of them, because his feelings should be taken into account, because his feelings matter, he nearly cried.

It was like that was the first time anybody had said that to him. Or acted like his feelings were important simply because he had them.

Parents are supposed to make that clear to their children. That's their job- to make their kids a priority. My dad's a piece of shit, but my mom almost always made my feelings a priority. My friend's parents obviously never did that for him. And it makes me SO ANGRY, because he's so clearly hurt by that.

And on top of all the other shit they've done (like implying his disability is harder on them than it is for him) just makes me want to shake them. But I have to see them occasionally and I can't do that because Friend hasn't fully woken up to how badly they fucked him in the head, and every time he starts he invalidates himself until his parents finish the gaslighting process.

So I've vented here, and now I won't yell at anybody over the weekend.

• Options
    The fucking building management somehow managed to double charge me rent for June so now I know why my credit dropped forty points because according to their automatic fucking accounting bullshit I both paid and didn't pay rent last month. And this came to notice on a Friday, when anyone who can even start to fix this won't likely be in until Monday.

• Options
    Also I'm still sick and tweaked my back injury during a sneezing fit at work today.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Well I woke up with heartburn. Urrgh.

It feels like my (little thing that hangs in your throat, uvula?) is on fire.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    Oh my god it is 5am turn off the music you shitty shitty neighbors.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I'm mad there isn't a Predator disc fidget spinner.

You could build it via lego
    I mean I was kind of curious that on the lego site they show you how to build one and then show you tons of others to make

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Most of our regulars at the bar fall in a range between okay to awesome. Some, however, make me want to scream.

We get our largest beer delivery on Fridays. Miller Lite cans have recently become increasingly popular among the regs. Last Friday, the truck shows up and oh no, no Miller Lite on the truck (we had run out on Wednesday when our 12oz cans are $1). So we've been out for a while (including this Wednesday), and yesterday I overhear from the kitchen a discussion about how the bar is still out of Miller Lite cans blah blah blah hahahaha oh well. Good natured joking about exaggerated distress over this horrible tragedy.

Then one of those regulars speaks up. This guy complains about everything. Real doom and gloom, can't take a joke, not even an instance of silliness. One of my least favorite people I have ever met.

"Well, maybe someone should ask (bar owner) what the problem is. But he probably won't do anything about it."

Fuck you.

The beer wasn't on the fucking truck, we have several other beers in cans and bottles, and 14 different tap handles. You come in and bitch and moan about anything and everything for half an hour, drink 2 beers and leave.

Just fuck off forever.

So yeah, we got our delivery today and yes we have Miller Lite in cans again. They were sitting in an unrefrigerated truck all day and so they're still warm. So he just rolls his eyes.

Asshole.

Going out to a bar to drink Miller Lite from a can. What is wrong with people?

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular

Fuck you.

Just fuck off forever.

Asshole.

Some people go out for the company, not the beer

Miller Lite is usually two or three dollars compared to five or dollars for a fancier beer too

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular

Fuck you.

Just fuck off forever.

Asshole.

Some people go out for the company, not the beer

Miller Lite is usually two or three dollars compared to five or dollars for a fancier beer too

Exactly this. It's these guys' social club, for the most part. They come in to shoot the shit and watch sports. A lot of them grew up in the neighborhood, and while some of them have moved to different parts of Seattle they use the bar as a place to hang out and stay in touch. It's one of the reasons I really like working there, it's like a dumb boozy brotherhood.

That being said, I just get to a point with a (very select) few of these people where I want to scream at them because they are definitely products of their privilege.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Hello everyone.

I'm mad because it has been almost a whole week since I've stopped being sick and my sinuses are still congested as hell.

Get bent, body.

• Options
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

I'm mad because it has been almost a whole week since I've stopped being sick and my sinuses are still congested as hell.

Get bent, body.

Have you considered a flamethrower yet

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Hello everyone.

Get bent, body.

Well I have now

• Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Hello everyone.

Get bent, body.

Well I have now

Are you good with tools?
    nsfw language
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nknAzQPHE

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    God, mid-period Carlin is good. Early Carlin is basically the same as early Robin Williams, and old Carlin is just demoralizing, but there were a good couple of decades there where he was just as good as it gets.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    It would be super great to wake up feeling like I'd actually slept.

Feeling tired 24/7 is not super duper great, I gotta say

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    It would be super great to wake up feeling like I'd actually slept.

Feeling tired 24/7 is not super duper great, I gotta say

Do you have the sleep apnea? I recently had a sleep study and got a small robot to help me breathe at night, and now I feel pretty great a lot of the time.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Someone woke me up at fucking 9:30 with a god damned phone call asking if I was up.

I AM NOW GOD DAMMIT

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Ruby Tuesday

no longer

has

cheddar biscuit thingies.

What. The. Fuck.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Geometry is dumb.

It's all memorizing formulas and stuff.

Algebra was at least interesting little puzzles even if I technically did worse on it.

I felt the exact same way, I think I had a good algebra teacher and a bad geometry teacher though.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    Ruby Tuesday

no longer

has

What. The. Fuck.

Ruby Tuesday still exists?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Ruby Tuesday

no longer

has

What. The. Fuck.

Ruby Tuesday still exists?

Yes but some joke about rubies

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Had a sneezing fit while at the urinal. Luckily I can stop flow at will. Disaster averted.

This discussion has been closed.