As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Secret World - Legends out 6/26/17

1585960616264»

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    My patcher, that I fixed above, again tried to force me to upgrade. A for effort.

The solution I used said you had to change that one file to read-only so it wouldn't do that. So far so good.

@amnesiasoft Any chance of getting people to do MP of the Kaidan dungeons at this point? Kind of want the outfits.

Oh yeah... I'll try that again later, hopefully it stops it.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    BigDes wrote: »
    I think I am going to get back into this when the new version rolls out.

I originally got to Egypt and my interest in the game kind of died with the huge difficulty spike in the combat. Reading that the combat is different now makes me want to see the world again. Not to bothered about having to play through Kingsmouth again as it was a fantastic experience anyway.

It's out today! Come join the SWL thread and download the client to start giving it a go!

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    This guy is my hero.

DDdLo-jUwAAGckj.jpg
    DDdLo-rU0AAFhzh.jpg
    DDdLo-tUQAAtCQf.jpg

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    My patcher, that I fixed above, again tried to force me to upgrade. A for effort.

The solution I used said you had to change that one file to read-only so it wouldn't do that. So far so good.

@amnesiasoft Any chance of getting people to do MP of the Kaidan dungeons at this point? Kind of want the outfits.

Oh yeah... I'll try that again later, hopefully it stops it.

No dice. I'm just saving the installer file. Only takes a couple minutes each time.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    how did you get your UI to look like that ? or is that the old game ?

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    Draeven wrote: »
    how did you get your UI to look like that ? or is that the old game ?

That's the old game.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Yeah, they actually incorporated a lot of the big UI things that you need esoteric (read, non curse/flash ones) to fix. Like being able to move and resize the UI freely

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    So uh I decided to finally upgrade to Legends, and...

S2HpHzC.png

Really? Just how big could this update be?

71 and climbing...

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Sometimes restarting the launcher is necessary to fix it. Especially since I just checked and my SWL folder is just under 55 GB.

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Sometimes restarting the launcher is necessary to fix it. Especially since I just checked and my SWL folder is just under 55 GB.

Yeah, I tried several times, same result. I just did it from Steam and it worked fine.

wVEsyIc.png