As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Yo, ho, yo, ho/ a [Chat]ter's life for me

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    James wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    James if I had to bet on anything I wouldn't bet on Tube's sense of humor. He made a thread about people he hated in SE++ the man is a monster.

Did you read the thread, though? :P

I did, I only joke about Tube, he is a very nice guy normally, but like anyone else he has limits, and untold of power.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Oh geez, people don't get banned over making joke topics in the wrong subforum. What hell has gotten into you lot?

Have you ever spoken to tube?

No, I am just a lackey of Tube, trying to you all banned.

!vote Aldo, to get that out of the way.

Aldo on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2007
    So I don't really get Little Big Planet. Is it a game, or just like a digital diorama maker?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    What really sucks is when you get a bad roll and miss. You are a jedi, how do you miss a door?!

Clearly the Force is strong in the door.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I blame the schools for everything that has transpired here... schools and those damned devil made video games.....

Anyway, has anyone else just had too much F'ing christmas candy and/or turkey with hearty stuffing recently, knowing that there's even more of it to come?

How is that possible? There is never enough turkey with hearty stuffing fascist.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    I'm serious.

Not to make you cry or anything guys but I'm not exactly emotionally invested enough in this place to even begin to approach drama. I guess some people are.
    *shotgun mouthwash*

Satan. on
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I blame the schools for everything that has transpired here... schools and those damned devil made video games.....

Anyway, has anyone else just had too much F'ing christmas candy and/or turkey with hearty stuffing recently, knowing that there's even more of it to come?

How is that possible? There is never enough turkey with hearty stuffing fascist.

Preacher is right. If you believe that there is such a thing as too much stuffing you hate America. Damn Commies.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    Hooray for roommates being gone for 2 weeks. Bye Bye pants (the article of clothing, not myself)

That's what I like about living with my fiancee I sit around my house in my boxers (relax chat I only post from work where I have to be fully clothed).

Indeed, my friend does that also. It can be odd to walk in on.

JPants on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    Alecthar wrote: »
    What really sucks is when you get a bad roll and miss. You are a jedi, how do you miss a door?!

Misses on an inanimate object are meant to be construed as you missing the weak point of the door, or you not striking with enough force to actually do damage. Not really "lol the door jumps nimbly aside".

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    Oh geez, people don't get banned over making joke topics in the wrong subforum. What hell has gotten into you lot?
    Make a joke thread in H/A and let me know how that works out for you.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    Also, you know what is wonderful?

Assassin's Creed.

Fuck those reviewers.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Make a joke thread in H/A and let me know how that works out for you.

Wait the threads there now aren't jokes?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Hooray for roommates being gone for 2 weeks. Bye Bye pants (the article of clothing, not myself)

That's what I like about living with my fiancee I sit around my house in my boxers (relax chat I only post from work where I have to be fully clothed).

Well I like to think of it as my house my lazy ass rules. Besides if you can't handle seeing another dude in boxers that's your problem not his. Well as long as they are loose fitting boxers and he doesn't play with his tackle.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »

Assassin's Creed.

Fuck those reviewers.

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Well I like to think of it as my house my lazy ass rules. Besides if you can't handle seeing another dude in boxers that's your problem not his. Well as long as they are loose fitting boxers and he doesn't play with his tackle.

I concur and take this approach with my own house.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Misses on an inanimate object are meant to be construed as you missing the weak point of the door, or you not striking with enough force to actually do damage. Not really "lol the door jumps nimbly aside".

Don't mis-underestimate a door's agility, ElJeffe, especially those sliding ones. Those are some shifty motherfuckers. Didn't you see the first episode of Futurama?

Alecthar on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2007

Assassin's Creed.

Fuck those reviewers.

I liked it a lot. The gameplay does become repetitive, and the collection aspect is eventually pretty infuriating (find 120 hidden flags spread out over a huge area with no map indicators just sucks). I'm kind of pissed because it was stolen before I could finish it, and I'm kind of on the fence regarding rebuying it.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Assassin's Creed.

Fuck those reviewers.

No way those dudes are ign ugly, I couldn't get wood to that.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    t Dyna: I think that would be a 3-pointer, unless I would have told everyone that I'm off trolling H/A, then it would probably be a temp-ban, duration depending on how much of an ass I usually am. Unless it's like your first post ever, of course.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Mmmmmm, can't wait to get all this shit sorted out from the move. I'm going home for SLEEP. Or to catch up on TV and play some more ME... whatever

JPants on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    This is the "later" I was talking about earlier? I'm not impressed.

Though I like what you did with the decoration.

Erm, I'm back.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

:lol:

James on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »

Erm, I'm back.

Welcome back haps, thought you left early for you.

Aldo I believe the Johannen rule says that if you mention trolling another forum and then do it, you get a hefty temp ban.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    We should all learn a lesson from Johannen...
    ... sheep are not faithful animals!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    I think I'm gonna buy a gaming headset/mic now.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007

Preacher is right. If you believe that there is such a thing as too much stuffing you hate America. Damn Commies.

I'm trying to be a better patriot, but it's just too much.... then there's the pie, and the cranberries... Dont forget the cranberries!

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

Erm, I'm back.

we have flying cars, now.

you came back right after we gave out the last one, sorry.

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Sweet! Just got notice that my kicker check came in the mail! Thanks State of Oregon for 200$!

JPants on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I hate stuffing. Sorry. I like just about every other food that is typically eaten on Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I don't eat stuffing.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Erm, I'm back.

we have flying cars, now.

you came back right after we gave out the last one, sorry.

:cry:

That's so me!

And I'm not sure I've ever had turkey...

Haphazard on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So my mom called me because she got an error message in Internet Explorer. Turns out it wasn't an error message, it was a pop-up advertisement made to look like an error message. These things are really becoming a nuisance.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Erm, I'm back.

Aldo I believe the Johannen rule says that if you mention trolling another forum and then do it, you get a hefty temp ban.

And you get permajailed.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Two thoughts:

1) Prayer groups tend to always revolve back to the individual.

2) The Roots always reminds me of my travels in Tokyo.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    So my mom called me because she got an error message in Internet Explorer. Turns out it wasn't an error message, it was a pop-up advertisement made to look like an error message. These things are really becoming a nuisance.

There's one that will go into your system messenger service and give you a popup with the ok button that says your computer is suffering a critical system failure, and you must go to (insert spyware site here) to remove it. It's a pain in the ass because you have to disable messenger, which I liked using because my friends and I could talk on it by sending messages and simple commands through the IP prompt. Anyway, if you go to the site it "sells" you some software that disables your messenger service, thereby removing the critical failure, all for the low low price of $79.99

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »

And you get permajailed.

Sounds like a threat!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

One of my coworkers (who works remotely) called me the other day with browser problems that he wanted me to help him fix. He was like "it says that there are records of visiting adult sites and i can't get to [important website]."

stupid pop-ups

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    LUNCH HAIKU INC

Mmm! Subway sandwich!
    Spicy mustard on my meat.
    Don't get fat, Jared.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    LUNCH HAIKU INC

Mmm! Subway sandwich!
    Spicy mustard on my meat.
    Don't get fat, Jared.

/applause

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

There's one that will go into your system messenger service and give you a popup with the ok button that says your computer is suffering a critical system failure, and you must go to (insert spyware site here) to remove it. It's a pain in the ass because you have to disable messenger, which I liked using because my friends and I could talk on it by sending messages and simple commands through the IP prompt. Anyway, if you go to the site it "sells" you some software that disables your messenger service, thereby removing the critical failure, all for the low low price of $79.99

Isn't that exploit 1) old as shit and 2) already patched?

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »

Erm, I'm back.

And you get permajailed.

When you are jailed isn't it like 2 mins between posting or something?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.