Options

Dark Age of [Chat]

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    After the torture girl was pushed she said she’d only accept torture for like, caught-on-video type ironclad guilty cases

This backpedaling won’t save you now Vivian even tho you do have a badass scar

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    its more fun if its a package deal of legislation, all yes or all no.

I think I'd vote it down based on #3.

No one writes legislation like that except America, you absolute madmen :P

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    @arch yes or no

If we murder all the mosquitos, we can also murder all the spiders

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    After the torture girl was pushed she said she’d only accept torture for like, caught-on-video type ironclad guilty cases

Did she receive it via torture

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I wonder what kind of person sits in the intersection of the venn diagram for "Yes to 3" and "Yes to 4".

I mean, they aren't incompatible philosophies by definition or anything, I just wonder what the reasoning might be for someone who is like "abolish the death penalty, but also torture them motherfuckers".

If they're dead I can't torture them anymore.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »

If wasnt already going to buy a Switch this would make me.

DAY ONE

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    @arch yes or no

If we murder all the mosquitos, we can also murder all the spiders

You can't kill all the spiders, they get rid of pests like mosqui...oh, hmm.....

hmmmmmm

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I think if you started charging doctors it would have a highly chilling effect on the ability of people who legitimately need opioids to get them

My justification for my 'no' to that question. Do I think they played a role? Absolutely. Do I think there are other, better angles by which to attack the opioid epidemic? Absolutely.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    the death penalty can be reinstated when we're not killing innocent people every fucking year, it's not racist as fuck, and prosecutors/judges immediately do the right thing when new evidence/testimony comes available.

So never

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    https://rvamag.com/news/crowd-assembles-to-yell-at-lee-statue-while-drinking-out-of-brown-bags.html

i love my city

pretty much all the pertinent info is in the url

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    If I had to do that class I would argue that the extinction of an animal that didn't affect the human race is not morally necessary to prevent

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I wonder what kind of person sits in the intersection of the venn diagram for "Yes to 3" and "Yes to 4".

I mean, they aren't incompatible philosophies by definition or anything, I just wonder what the reasoning might be for someone who is like "abolish the death penalty, but also torture them motherfuckers".

If they're dead I can't torture them anymore.

There's always something...

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    And in fact is ok to actively bring about

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    Spiders are pretty cool

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular

death is too good for Jaywalkers.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    the only part of that I understand is 'atlus' and 'switch'

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

She got it from an open heart surgery. She has big boobs and always wears low cut shirts and her scar is always on display and in my head I’m like why is this so hot to me

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

and here's the translated version of the pictures via twitter user katsudonnnn

icsFNTql.jpg
    2Kyuw3zl.jpg
    IGaAA1ll.jpg
    yaqrghvl.jpg

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    so that'd be no no yes and yes

You're a yes on torture?
    Hey, I'm just doing what Geth told me.
    Like I thought this was obvious but to be clear, those aren't my actual opinions, I just rolled 4d2 at the top of the page and went with that

• Options
    There's a toddler crying / screaming downstairs, which is fine. She's a regular visitor. She's 2, maybe 3. Usually pretty chill. But sometimes she gets upset and she doesn't have words yet, so sometimes this is how she expresses herself.

Two of the adults downstairs have decided that yelling back at her in a way that's mimicking her cry is an appropriate way to respond to her.

Hmm.

• Options

She got it from an open heart surgery. She has big boobs and always wears low cut shirts and her scar is always on display and in my head I’m like why is this so hot to me

Those big boobs had to swing open on a ribcage like a pair of bean bags nailed to French doors

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    CGP Grey's latest video about how death is a disease and we have cultural Stockholm syndrome is so on the money

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    cheese kind of feeling is my sophomore slump acid jazz album

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

Those big boobs had to swing open on a ribcage like a pair of bean bags nailed to French doors

ilu jake

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    There's a toddler crying / screaming downstairs, which is fine. She's a regular visitor. She's 2, maybe 3. Usually pretty chill. But sometimes she gets upset and she doesn't have words yet, so sometimes this is how she expresses herself.

Two of the adults downstairs have decided that yelling back at her in a way that's mimicking her cry is an appropriate way to respond to her.

Hmm.

Have you considered planting drugs on them and then calling Child Protective Services?

• Options
    "place a huge digital brain here"

I mean they did it but why? And how confusing must that have been?

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

and here's the translated version of the pictures via twitter user katsudonnnn

icsFNTql.jpg
    2Kyuw3zl.jpg
    IGaAA1ll.jpg
    yaqrghvl.jpg

I think I would have quit in frustration, which is why I will never achieve something as grand as what this designer has accomplished.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    redx wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Hmm.

Have you considered planting drugs on them and then calling Child Protective Services?

Way ahead of you.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    cheese kind of feeling is my sophomore slump acid jazz album
    :whistle:
    Ooga chugga ooga chugga *stop*
    I... I-I... I-I...
    I'm hooked onna feeling.
    I hardly believe that
    I'm in love with cheese!
    :whistle:

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Is milk somehow representative of the word cheese in Japan?

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    yes
    the fingernail thing is because I thought of the word "grandparents" and then had to come up with the worst possible grandparents and somehow that probably actually happened

also i bought the Toffee Wife and Breakfast in Bed ice cream.
    If I wake up an MRA tomorrow please shoot me.

Also
    that Alabama vs Tennessee picture is beautiful.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Im in a whole foods

This place is bougie as fk

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Who eats instant noodles with wine?

• Options

I am thinking it is closer to the usage of Milk Tea, but instead of tea it is seafood noodles.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    If I had to do that class I would argue that the extinction of an animal that didn't affect the human race is not morally necessary to prevent

I tolerated your patriots fandom

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    Im in a whole foods

This place is bougie as fk
    establish a dictatorship of the proletariat and take thesnacks

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    i thought jake was EM for a second there

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of that particular product they're doing a limited run with cheese as a bonus topping

• Options
    i would eat that

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.