Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Not-At-All Equivalent Exchange: Fullmetal Alchemist Collab

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Swap out Lumiel for Sima Yi. The 7c awakening will be better damage than an extra TPA, and the unlock and short CD is pretty useful.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I can't handle updating PadHerder with everything. It's too daunting. So, what should my DAthena team be? I've been using Persephone, Haku, Haku, Lumiel, Asmodeus. Or is there a better team I can make than relying on friend Athena? I have stuff like Orochi and three Raphaels sitting around for Assists. If you have a suggestion that's not dark I might have it, I just took shots of my dark box (including random crap and things still to be evolved).
    420djw4sqcs1.jpg

Also apparently I can make this spare Ronia into the special Assist thing? Should I? Could slap it somewhere on that Krishna team...I never use anymore...

Is there a BFF reset anytime soon? I still have one to give. I need to find one of you to give it to.

Sima Yi/Haku/Haku/Persephone/Durga (Lumiel if you're not up against a skill bind dungeon) //Dath friend

Sima Yi's leader skill is similar to Dath's and the 7x6 board will really help in hitting those 7+ combos that the Hakus love.

You've also got a fine EZ farming team you could work on, with Goetia as the lead. If the whole team is Dark/Green, you're just at 49x all the time (with a Goetia friend, of course)

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I didn't think about using Sima Yi as leader, but that's a good idea. But, do I need Durga now, since I'll wind up with 6 SBR? Would it be worth it to put Anubis in to clear binds, or Yomi or some other option?

Suggestions for assists?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    Max-skilled Goetia...easy with Dub Mythlits! Made my first Reincarnation...Reincarnated Minerva. Was hoping for a great or Super feeding a snow globe dragon to her but no luck. Will take awhile to get back to max level. 59 so far.

Is the 5x skillup and great cp bonus pretty common? Ive loved using old skill-up material i had in my box to max skill a few things, like Sun Wukong.

And is there a definitive site to go for tips and auch anymore? Padx, yes...but is reddit the place to go? I have so many questions on what i should be doing and which monsters are good.

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    5x skillup feels pretty common but I think is also the highest rate I’ve seen

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Ah nice.

Though it didnt help me when trying to skill up my Kamimusubi with green masks today. I just checked the JP leader tier list and shes listed super high. I was using her as a sub on my Goetia team and also as a feiend leader, but maybe she is where I should start stickkng plus eggs.

Is the way to farm plus eggs still like Starlight Sanctuary and such? Or are there better methods now?

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Smoogy wrote: »
    Ah nice.

Though it didnt help me when trying to skill up my Kamimusubi with green masks today. I just checked the JP leader tier list and shes listed super high. I was using her as a sub on my Goetia team and also as a feiend leader, but maybe she is where I should start stickkng plus eggs.

Is the way to farm plus eggs still like Starlight Sanctuary and such? Or are there better methods now?
    Much better methods. All of next week, there will be one descend each day where the boss drops as +30. (You can farm these as much as you want -- it's not just a one-off.) They also give +eggs out fairly regularly during events.

• Options
    Wow! Times have changed :)

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Ah nice.

Yeah, Kammisubi is really really great

• Options
    edited November 2017
    I take it Co-op is the better way to farm dungeons like this for the 1/2 stamina, but I'm taking Hera-Ur to town to get some plus eggs. I am scared to try Co-op until I get my orb matching up to snuff again, hehe.

Not sure who to focus on plussing - Goetia or Kammisubi, but I plan to get both of them +297 at some point so I'll just start now! It's amazing how accessible they made +eggs and how trivial these dungeons that used to be hard now are.

Edit: Wow...you guys aren't kidding. My Goetia went from +48 to +228 in a matter of minutes (thank you rank up). This seems like the type of thing to use stones on. I still failed a couple times because I suck at orbs and forgot about Minerva's pre-emptive strike, haha.

I'm just blown away after endless hours grinding away for +eggs a few years ago.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Man...Reincarnated gods take forever to level. I wish my Minerva had gotten a Super on the Snow Globe I fed her. I'm at lvl 64 but still have to feed her like...11 million XP to max her. What a slog!

But the 20 stamina ruby dungeon seems as good as it can be to level her up. Now that the low dragons give so much more stamina. What's the most stamina efficient way to get xp fodder these days?

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Man...Reincarnated gods take forever to level. I wish my Minerva had gotten a Super on the Snow Globe I fed her. I'm at lvl 64 but still have to feed her like...11 million XP to max her. What a slog!

But the 20 stamina ruby dungeon seems as good as it can be to level her up. Now that the low dragons give so much more stamina. What's the most stamina efficient way to get xp fodder these days?

Generally 20 stam dragons on farm in multiplayer

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Oh makes sense...I should do those with my wife for 10 stamina a pop then, eh? Thanks for the tip!

By the way for anyone active who is looking for friends: 376,540,262

Been rolling with my Red Sonia (+234), Goetia (+289), and Kamimusabi (+270), mostly.

I still can't believe how fast it is to get +eggs now.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular

It's not as painful for the regulars because we're swimming in dang snowglobes.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Does anyone want to be my Multi-player friend?

• Options
    Qanamil wrote: »

It's not as painful for the regulars because we're swimming in dang snowglobes.

Not me! I have many quests to take care of. But I remember when Snow Globes were super duper rare, so this is encouraging. And Tamadras too...they're handing them out like candy!

Still a bit overwhelmed with everything, so I'm just focusing on leveling monsters, gathering materials to awaken/reincarnate, and +egg farming.

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Godfest tomorrow has a lot of GFEs that I really would like. Think I'll put in a roll or 2 day 1. Might be better to hold off until New Year Godfest

• Options
    If anyone is interested in training ancient blue masks for green masks, I'm swimming in them, haha. Can't get a Kamimusubi skill-up to save my life.

I also realize I need to figure out a team to pair with ALB for co-op button mashing. From what i gather, I could get a Pixel Brachys which would do the trick as a leader, then I run with a lot of skill boost dudes so the person can just Ra everything to death and then wood orb them all at the end. Apparently getting Zeus-Dios is of the utmost importance as well, though I don't know the best way to do that or when he'll be back around.

How did I somehow sell my Brachys back in the day? Bah, now I need to farm one and level/evo it back up...

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    If anyone is interested in training ancient blue masks for green masks, I'm swimming in them, haha. Can't get a Kamimusubi skill-up to save my life.

I also realize I need to figure out a team to pair with ALB for co-op button mashing. From what i gather, I could get a Pixel Brachys which would do the trick as a leader, then I run with a lot of skill boost dudes so the person can just Ra everything to death and then wood orb them all at the end. Apparently getting Zeus-Dios is of the utmost importance as well, though I don't know the best way to do that or when he'll be back around.

How did I somehow sell my Brachys back in the day? Bah, now I need to farm one and level/evo it back up...

There are monsters called Tans, evo requires fusing 5 of the same color into a 6th of the same color, results in a King Tan. Using a king tan of the same color as the monster you are trying to skill up with skill up materials in power up fusion makes the rate of skill ups 100%. Good for monsters where they have a skill up materials but it's rare or expensive.

• Options
    Is there a reliable source of Tans? I did find one of those bad boys.

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Is there a reliable source of Tans? I did find one of those bad boys.

Yeah, it's one of those hourly dungeons

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Ah gotcha! And looks like today...if i dont have meeting at that time i can maybe get a couple runs in.

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Rolled 5 times. Most useful thing I got was Ney. Working on making her G/D, to make use of my Kami friends. Meimei has been working alright, but a bit more damage would be useful.

• Options
    Satan is plus egg heaven...so easy now.

I run +297 Kami decently often (moreso Goetia) if looking for friends.

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Stupid troll diamond eggs. Valkyries aren't diamond, dammit!

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    thunder cyber dragon evo'ed creuse a third acala, junk and yog? what are you doing here today?

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Should i roll here or wait for the dbdc machine? People jave been hyping it up but im not sure why. Only have 40 stones right now. I’d love that Yog you got!

Also, if anyone ever wants to co-op these December dungeons Im down, but i am not sure how much help i’d be. I feel like i have no idea how to beat some of those harder dungeons...i’ll also hang out on the PAD discord server and look for carrries too :)

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    DBDC=dragon ball? Did they have new exciting uevos? Because that was a really really old collab

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Dragonbound dragoncallers(?) 10 egg machine coming Monday

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Yeah im waiting For that. Right now im working on max-skilling Zeus-Dios and making a pixel brachys to get in on some alb coop farming. Looks like i meed 3 zeus-dioses tho. The grind is real.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Yeah im waiting For that. Right now im working on max-skilling Zeus-Dios and making a pixel brachys to get in on some alb coop farming. Looks like i meed 3 zeus-dioses tho. The grind is real.

Yeah, but it pays off big. You can use the ALB Z-D team to co-op probably 80% of the game.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    The (light) equip one,
    The puppeteer (the one I wanted)
    And enri (3x 7-combo awaken)

And shazel as the bonus pull - I did not look up that dungeon reward before doing it and was extremely pleased at the (unprecedented?) prize

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    I got two Kulias and a red Ney. I am confused.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    2 Kulia, 2 Rathios, 1 Kiri. At least Kiri is good...

Probably going to buy a pack. Its been 3 yrs since i spent money on pad hehe.

Hera-beorc got me 3 +297 Z-D and skill 23, 23, 26. Almost halfway there!

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    I got Enra, Tardis, and Li on both accounts, so I'm done.

What's super annoying is I also got 7 or 8 Rathios. The dupes are real, guys.

• Options
    When’s Hephaestus dragon
    I got a surprise for him

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I have a full team of max or near max level fully evolved gods of light type and I still get my ass handed to me all the time

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I have a full team of max or near max level fully evolved gods of light type and I still get my ass handed to me all the time

Team building is one of the most important skills in the game. Combo skill helps too. What's giving you trouble? There's lots of stuff that early-mid game players aren't expected to be able to do just because you won't have as robust a monster box.

ElementWrath on