Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

You tube I tube we all tube for [youtube]

• UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    Socialized medicine seems like a good thing. They want to act like the country will be socialized.

Pffft

I wish

DouglasDangerMs DapperKnight_darunia106Goose!StiltsDarkPrimusMysstOlivawBahamutZEROMidnitechrishallett83CimmeriiHefflingLord_AsmodeusLoisLaneBucketman
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Dismantle capitalism

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
    Metzger MeisterGoose!DarkPrimusHeadCreepsMidnitechrishallett83TankHammerfacetiousShortyCimmeriiCurly_BraceDee KaeGlalLord_Asmodeus
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    They go to the beach in Waterdeep.

Kate is on.

Bucketman
  • jgeisjgeis Registered User regular

[
    WeX MajorsLord_Asmodeusironsizide
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: SkinnerSweet
    Olivaw
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

ph blakecB557Brainleech
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited February 8
    Medieval Spain/Al-Andalus is my favorite random historical time period.

Check out the awesome and often explicitly gay love poetry that came out of that area if you want to read some good poems.

Edit: it's also one of the many reasons I roll my eyes at all the "but mah Western culture" racists. Western culture literally does not exist without Al-Andalus and other Islamic expansion into what we think of as "the West."

ph blake on
    Duke 2.0
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Come for the sumo facts, stay for the frank discussion about creatively and morally bankrupt Youtubers.

WrIiiPW.png
    cB557
  • GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    edited February 8
    al andalus was probably the place you would most want to live in the world had you lived during its height.

Gundi on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Dismantle capitalism

This channel got weird over the last decade

• GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Has this been posted yes?

Part 5 of an ongoing D&D story.

cB557shoeboxjeddyJacques L'HommeGlalLord_AsmodeusBucketman
  • KanaKana Registered User regular

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    LockedOnTargetTonkka
    edited February 9
    Uriel wrote: »
    Socialized medicine seems like a good thing. They want to act like the country will be socialized.

Pffft

I wish

It is funny how it seems like other countries have learned to socialize medicine and America is lagging behind.

Krathoon on
    chrishallett83
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular

That was really good, but also slightly more PG than I expected. Especially that BMW joke.

Gvzbgul wrote: »
    A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    Hey so there's gotta be a better way than just firing a fuckin truck into the sea huh

Like I'm sure it's not a huge deal, but

Just from a logistical view that seems unnecessary

Captain Inertia
  • webberwebber Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    Hey so there's gotta be a better way than just firing a fuckin truck into the sea huh

Modifying a junk truck is going to be way cheaper and faster than contracting out the construction of a test vehicle.

webber on
    This lucky penny is bullshit.
    Hearthstone - Webber #1330
    3DS: 0920-3235-4071
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    i'm pretty sure they're special sleds

for example:

aeNqQM9.jpg
    DrZiplock
  • DedwrekkaDedwrekka What Would Nyarlathotep Do? Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Dismantle capitalism

This channel got weird over the last decade

I think the most interesting thing about Econ Stories is how much my view on it has changed over the years. Now I'm just thinking that the axiom that both their arguments are built on is flawed.
    Uriel wrote: »

Pffft

I wish

It is funny how it seems like other countries have learned to socialize medicine and America is lagging behind.

Basically nobody's actually calling for socializing healthcare. Socializing, in the Marxian terms, means that the workers or the public have a direct say in the work being done. Nobody's talking about letting the nurses run the hospital, or about turning the entire industry over to the people.
    What people are calling for isn't even really nationalizing healthcare. Nationalizing means seizing private assets and turning it over to the government. Also, again, they aren't seizing the industry.
    They aren't talking about self-management, they aren't talking about seizing private property, and they aren't talking about destroying, seizing, or turning over private healthcare.

What people are calling for is the government to expand its competition in the industry. Medicare for all, National Healthcare, ect. It's not actually socialization, or nationalization. If they want to label it as that, then it'd really be the weakest form of either that you could imagine.

chrishallett83cB557BahamutZEROGvzbgulYoutubeDuke 2.0Lord_Asmodeus
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    No games this week

Crazy how he went to Disneyland and nobody there asked if he could stand in for the guy who voices Po when they make another one - he sounds so much like him!

• augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular

Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    Crippl3
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    No games this week

This is the finest episode yet in a very fine, very silly program.

OlivawLindsay LohanBucketman
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited February 9
    august wrote: »

I have questions

#pipe on
    No games this week

Crazy how he went to Disneyland and nobody there asked if he could stand in for the guy who voices Po when they make another one - he sounds so much like him!

Kung Fu Panda is a Dreamworks joint

chrishallett83OlivawBucketman
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    Still brushing your own teeth like a chump?

PSN: AWATTT66| XBox Live: AWATTT66| Steam: AL-WAT| Battle.Net: ALWATTS #1320
    Origin: aiwatt| Switch: SW-8499-0918-5960
    cB557Youtube
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. like fire Registered User regular
    i mean i have an electric toothbrush so you could make an argument that a machine brushes my teeth

kcGLHQJ.png
    august
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    sounds like chump talk to me

PSN: AWATTT66| XBox Live: AWATTT66| Steam: AL-WAT| Battle.Net: ALWATTS #1320
    Origin: aiwatt| Switch: SW-8499-0918-5960
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    HeadCreepsDedwrekkaAtheraalCentipede DamascusscherbchenLabelJedocJacques L'HommeNeveronshoeboxjeddyDarkPrimuscursedkingHefflingLord_AsmodeusBucketman

MrMonroeBucketman
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

WrIiiPW.png
    Crippl3
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

• SorceSorce Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    FencingsaxPeasN1tSt4lkerPwnanObriendarunia106TankHammershoeboxjeddyOlivawDarkPrimusDuke 2.0furlionEncLord_AsmodeusLoisLaneBucketmanironsizide
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter Registered User regular

Getting a fresh slab of cheap whatever of the same weight and putting wheels on it is faaaar more expensive than some broken ass old truck with some random stuff from the shop floor in the bed to make up weight

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    considering they would have to remove 100% of all liquids and anything else that can contaminate the ocean from an old vehicle

it is definitely cheaper to build something new.

zkHcp.jpg
    Youtube#pipeshoeboxjeddy
  • SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    Surely they almost immediately dredged up those vehicles? You wouldn't want either old or new object to just be left there.

PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    I mean, I assume there are standards around pollution and littering the Navy has to adhere to. At least, I certainly hope there are.

PwnanObrienfurlion
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    Edit:nvm

Peas on
This discussion has been closed.