Options

Revolutionary Girl [chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i'm pretty sure i don't want to live in communal housing

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

Nudity is one thing. Cum is another.

You sound like my gym manager

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    VishNub wrote: »
    Cultists are well known for their sexual hygiene

I'll fix that up in my list of commandments.

Something like "Suffer not a diseased dong to live among you, but excise it from thy fellow man and cast it into the flame."

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular

You just need to make that one of the tennents(apparently this isn't a real word. I'll be correcting that in the commune by-laws) of your cult. Rule 1, everyone joining gets an STI check.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Obvs tran women are technically not covered by the second clause.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    I would require at least 3000 square feet.

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Guys it’s hard to take screenshots of the I touch drawings or whatever it’s not a dong it’s blood

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    This delta printer is goddamn massive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7OymY4lVRo

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Guys it’s hard to take screenshots of the I touch drawings or whatever it’s not a dong it’s blood

that's a lot of blood to be urinating

• Options
    And obviously based on the perspective he’s standing behind the altar and you wouldn’t be able to see his dong obviously

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure i don't want to live in communal housing

Sometimes I don't even like living with myself.

"God damn it preacher just one day put a drinking glass away before you get another one."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I don't mind communal housing so much as long as I get my own bathroom attached to my bedroom.

Being in a nudity-tolerant household helps. But still there are times when, say, I want to jump in the shower after having really messy sex and I don't want to walk through common areas while slathered with a visible mix of bodily fluids

I'm adding an urgent note to the [chat] spreadsheet: when visiting Feral's house, always wear sandals in the shower.

• Options
    😡

• Options
    *watches as toast soaks up egg yolk*

*moans*

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I don't mind communal housing so much as long as I get my own bathroom attached to my bedroom.

Being in a nudity-tolerant household helps. But still there are times when, say, I want to jump in the shower after having really messy sex and I don't want to walk through common areas while slathered with a visible mix of bodily fluids

I'm adding an urgent note to the [chat] spreadsheet: when visiting Feral's house, always wear sandals in the shower.

If you think having messy sex and then jumping in the shower is strange I have some bad news for you

You might want to start bringing flip-flops everywhere you stay the night

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    doss4nskd8rz.jpeg

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    You guys fuckin suk

VishNub I really like your drawing of you winning Legends of the Hidden Temple

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    And obviously based on the perspective he’s standing behind the altar and you wouldn’t be able to see his dong obviously

Clearly he is hanging his dong over the altar and down the front of the temple.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    PRETTY GOOD ART

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

If you think having messy sex and then jumping in the shower is strange I have some bad news for you

i can think something is perfectly normal and still not want to touch it

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

How unlucky that they patched this game. It was working very well for me yesterday.

What game?

Imperator, I every time I unpause a game it crashes now.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Even if you start a cult with the vest intentions of being too lazy to get a real job, the sad reality is it will eventually have rape. Don't start cults

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    doss4nskd8rz.jpeg

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And hear the lamentation of the women.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    The problem with those compound communes is trying to create a separate system isolated from the world and its institutions

Surely, this time, my transparent and open sex commune will be healthy and supportive

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

Something like "Suffer not a diseased dong to live among you, but excise it from thy fellow man and cast it into the flame."

*looks at prevalence rates for HPV and HSV*

That's a lot of dongs

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    the vest intentions is my 50s doo wop group

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Obviously the only place where you should be washing sex fluids off your body is in the shame chamber.

Everyone has a shame chamber.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2boczY_myc

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    You guys fuckin suk

VishNub I really like your drawing of you winning Legends of the Hidden Temple

It was just nice to see someone fucking assemble that damn monkey statue properly.

"OH COME ON HOW THE FUCK COULD THE BASE GO ON TOP!"

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

@Hahnsoo1

• Options
    Winky wrote: »
    Obviously the only place where you should be washing sex fluids off your body is in the shame chamber.

i mean i just call it the shower but yeah

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    doss4nskd8rz.jpeg

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And hear the lamentation of the women.

The latest season of Paw Patrol got really dark.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options

"Shameber" for short

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Brody wrote: »

Hahnsoo1
    I SO want to be in a doo-wop group that's called "The Vest Intentions".

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options

That's a lot of dongs

they'll get us through the winter

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

"Shameber" for short

Was scrolling to see if you'd already posted this

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    edited May 2019
    <slowpoke>happy may day, comrades!</slowpoke>

A Kobold's Kobold on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options

That's a lot of dongs

they'll get us through the winter

Make sure you stock up on hotdog buns and mustard

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Cred, just two cents here:

I used to do this a lot: "when I’m at work I am always analyzing how other people might be feeling or thinking in general or about me"
    I have since realized that "no one cares or is thinking about you" is a much better way to approach the world.

How often would you say you think about what your coworkers are doing or what your thoughts about them are? Not directly related to you I mean.
    I realized the answer is probably, pretty much never so the opposite is probably true. I might be interested in something they are doing, or worried about a fuck up that has happened, but I'm not devoting time to them in any meaningful way for the most part.

Second, the guy internalized feedback and is adjusting his behavior accordingly, you might argue with him about the internal reasoning, or be mad that he didn't empathize correctly in the past but he's making an effort to grow. There is literally nothing more that we should be asking of people than that, beyond that is all icing on the cake.

Or maybe I'm just a person with similar sociopathy as your father.

To be clear, I do not think about it with neurotic anxiety. I’m just curious about how other people’s lives are and how they feel and what they do at home and all that. People are interesting to me. (To be clear, if they’re miserable, I find that interesting rather than upsetting—so it’s not like I’m not a sociopath in that way)

Also, my dad asked me ‘ok well how should I act towards you’ and while that’s in theory a nice question, in practice this literally means me scripting every interaction and telling him what to do on every occasion. I don’t want to write his side of the dialogue as well as mine! that takes effort and isn’t very satisfying. That’s why I suggested that he think about what it might feel like to be me and what he might want from his parents if he were in a similar position. Then he can act based on that instead of just responding to negative stimulus (I yell or cut off contact) or based on a script I gave him (“I need you to tell me you unconditionally support me and still love me”)

Being the emotionally stunted person I am, this is something I also have been told. So...I think I'll PM you because I think it is an interesting problem that I've been wrestling with from the other side.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    re the emotional labor convo. Most of the stuff I see commonly cited (cards, anniversary calls etc) I regard as relatively unimportant. The stuff that I do think is important (genuinely checking in on friends, actively maintaining friendships etc) I really do not notice the women in my life doing more often than the men.

This discussion has been closed.