Options

It's a [Doom/Quake]! id Software's Classic Legacy of Eternal Carnage

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    So if I forget to pick up the Empyrean Key, do I have to do the gate over again? Obviously I have to go through the level, I guess.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    i'm really enjoying UV, on level 3 and I die occasionally but they throw those extra lives @ you like popcorn so i haven't had to restart from a checkpoint yet, i usually have a stockpile of 5 or 6

The extra lives slow down a bit further on, but yeah they're still common enough. I used them all up though more than once on a couple of tricky arenas lol

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    The Slayer rooms are by far the best parts of the game. Holy shit it's just non-stop action.

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    urahonky wrote: »
    The Slayer rooms are by far the best parts of the game. Holy shit it's just non-stop action.

They definitely ruled, but my favourite fights were in the last level of the game I think. But honestly there’s loads of great ones

Also holy shit the Cyberdemon, ahem I’m sorry “Tyrant” fucking kicks so much ass. It just looks and animates so incredibly well, it’s size and scope adds so much to a battlefield when it towers over other demons

Also finding out it can jump to higher platforms when it stomped down a foot in front of me on a higher ledge was genuinely terrifying

Prohass on
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Prohass wrote: »
    Im curious as to how people playing on ultra violence and nightmare find the boss encounters. For me I’m pretty sure I could survive most of the game higher than what I played at, which was hurt me plenty, but I’d probably have to turn the difficulty down for the boss encounters

Arachnotrons are more difficult than the first boss to me.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Remember to always be fire belching.

Fire belch before glory kills or chainsaw and get armor on top of health or ammo.

Freeze nade then set them on fire for health/ammo pinata

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Im curious as to how people playing on ultra violence and nightmare find the boss encounters. For me I’m pretty sure I could survive most of the game higher than what I played at, which was hurt me plenty, but I’d probably have to turn the difficulty down for the boss encounters

Arachnotrons are more difficult than the first boss to me.

I’ll definitely be trying it out, but there’s a late game boss that took me like 10 or 15 goes on hurt me plenty that I doubt I’d be able to beat on anything more difficult

Gah I’m still getting a weird sticking randomly when I run forward on my Xbox one x. I don’t think it’s my controller cos I haven’t noticed it in any other games, basically every now and again I will slow to a crawl randomly When moving forward. Not anything to do with traps or anything.

Prohass on
  • Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular

The boss encounter i've done so far (Had a big ol' shield) was really not too bad. Doom Hunters were rough first time around, pretty handable now. Tyrants and Barons are no big thing. Marauders are still hell. Havent yet found any other bosses, but to my knowledge iv'e only got the final boss to go. This is all on Ultra Violence

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    @Prohass If you wanna see how i handle things, i'm about to kick my stream live and do some more doooom

https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/

Doing some late game stuff, so spoiler warning (Final 3 missions late game sort of thing)

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    So if I forget to pick up the Empyrean Key, do I have to do the gate over again? Obviously I have to go through the level, I guess.

Yes, you will need to do the slayer gate again.

I know because I also forgot to pick up the key one time.

• Options
    taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    my most traumatic moment of the game so far, right after i finished completely upgrading my shotgun; mission 3 i think?
    getting the super shotgun and never using the shotgun again, all those points, wasted :(

steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    my most traumatic moment of the game so far, right after i finished completely upgrading my shotgun; mission 3 i think?
    getting the super shotgun and never using the shotgun again, all those points, wasted :(

You'll still use it to murder the occasional Caco, and you may really want to use it to get a later glory kill challenge on Pinkies(they're really hard to get into a glory kill stagger without flat killing them). But yeah there's little incentive beyond that. Especially when you get Flaming Hook and can just farm armor off of zombies.

Donnicton on
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • Options
    taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    august wrote: »
    It's so true...I hate the jumping puzzles, i don't play doom to trapeze about like a fucking cirque du soleil performer. Also on UV I die way more to failing jumping puzzles over and over than combat. And it seems like there's one around every goddamn corner. My only complaint with the game

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Dang, the late game Super Heavies just do not have a tone it down setting.
    I'm enjoying the shit out of Barons of Hell, even if they're super-nasty if you let them reach you. As you tear them up, more and more hellfire starts showing through; by the time you kill them, they're practically incandescent from internal flame and it's fucking metal as shit.
    Marauders haven't been too bad for me so far. I've only been killed by them once in three different fights, the big thing seems to be engaging them at long range is pointless (they block pretty much everything) and close range is suicide (they'll chop you up or shotgun you). Even at medium range, the wave attack they launch is quite good at predicting your path and will hit you if you're moving in long straight lines even if you're midair.

But I've had good success in big fights by largely ignoring the Marauder and using the lock-on rocket burst from the air to send damage his way. I don't think he can block the explosion damage, so after a certain point he just seems to die because he's just not in the mob anymore. I think the nastiest thing about the Marauder is that he's hard to damage and hits real hard, but it's also very difficult to get armor or health from him. That means in a 1v1 fight that you constantly have to split your attention between the Marauder and junk enemies, so you can scrape up enough health, armor, and ammo to stay on your feet and fighting.

It should also be noted that when his eyes flash so you can attack him, he is briefly stagged so ANYTHING you hit him with after that will deal damage. So if you plink him with a single heavy round and interrupt him, keep pouring it on while he staggers. My first fight with him was rough because I wasn't following up, but that followup is where you get in the heavy damage.

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    I kinda dislike Marauders because they disrupt the flow of the game. All game you're told run and gun and shoot and kill and rip and tear but here comes a Marauder and now the game's like "ok now don't do that. wait... wait.... wait...".

• Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »
    I kinda dislike Marauders because they disrupt the flow of the game. All game you're told run and gun and shoot and kill and rip and tear but here comes a Marauder and now the game's like "ok now don't do that. wait... wait.... wait...".

Becomes Punch-Out

3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    It's so true...I hate the jumping puzzles, i don't play doom to trapeze about like a fucking cirque du soleil performer. Also on UV I die way more to failing jumping puzzles over and over than combat. And it seems like there's one around every goddamn corner. My only complaint with the game

I think the platforming is actually pretty good, considering all the movement options. Even original Dooms had some small platforming elements. It's too bad there's no fully enabled editor...I think people could make amazing jump maps.

3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    So I don't think I'm ever going to play this without the glory kill speed boost. When I'm not murder-hazing everything feels slow and wrong.

Also oh my god the berserk power up or whatever: I don't know what it's called because I picked it up and then spent the next 2 minutes just watching demons get ripped apart.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    marauders are kinda dumb cos u just do the same shit every time

wait for green, dump damage, repeat, dead

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Though in fairness, each enemy with a trick to it feels like it breaks the flow in the first couple of fights, then dealing with them becomes second nature. I thought the
    Destroyers
    were going to be a total pain in the ass for the rest of the game, but it turns out all they need is some extra-damaging attention and they die as easily as anything else. I think that first fight with any new enemy has them juiced up a bit, then everything after that is the "normal" version.

• Options
    TelMarine wrote: »

I think the platforming is actually pretty good, considering all the movement options. Even original Dooms had some small platforming elements. It's too bad there's no fully enabled editor...I think people could make amazing jump maps.

Yeah, i like the platforming. One thing that helps is that the doomguy has MAGNETIC DEATH FISTS. Or rahter, you can press E and clamp onto a climbing wall from a surpsing distance - he literally just magnetically thrums himself over and grabs. Very satisfying
    marauders are kinda dumb cos u just do the same shit every time

wait for green, dump damage, repeat, dead

Yeah, this bugs me about them too. About the only things i've found that help are: they do get staggered by a frag grenade's concussion wave, and if you're fast enough you can get behind them and shoot them in the back before they can turn and shield. but they're still not much fun. Would be a lot better if you could detonate the shield somehow - even if it came back, it'd open the fight up a bit more

Every other superheavy is great, even if i do (Late game weapon spoiler)
    Just Crucible arcvilles pretty often. Actually, if you stagger a Marauder, can you crucible it?

• Options
    Oh, neat trick/tip - a bloodpunch will take a max hp prowler from full to an instant stagger state.

Which with the automatic blood punch upgrades will then give you another fully charged blood punch to use.

Also the shield-chaingun mod is REAL GOOD. It's mastery charges the shield so that when you releaseit, fires off as a projectile - does a bunch of damage, flinches things, and works really well with the slow-mo air mod. Headshots with the chaingun? Dont mind if i dooo! Also very safe to use, the shield soaks a bunch of damage.

• Options
    Further tip: if you find a fight or situation that makes it easy to get a tick off the mastery of a weapon or a level challenge, there's nothing stopping you from jumping into the fight, doing the part that meets the challenge/mastery, then reload from the checkpoint. For instance, found a clump of several zombies immediately following a checkpoint, which made it a cinch to keep reloading the checkpoint for both Mobile Turret and the plasma gun blast mastery.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Peewi wrote: »

Well great. Time to do that level a third time.

This time, I use da cheats.

• Options

Cheats disable the slayer gate.

Just turn the difficulty down and speed run it - I made the same mistake on Super gore nest, and on a replay was able to blitz the level.

• Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    is it weird my fav part of the game is the platforming and trying to find the secrets?

:(

steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options

I literally just read your post and a bunch of other people complaining about this, and went on to do the exact same thing. Since often people are doing this at the end of a level, I think like me people just finish, then fast travel to the end of the level, since the key takes a few seconds to spawn in.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Hardtarget wrote: »
    is it weird my fav part of the game is the platforming and trying to find the secrets?

:(

Nah it’s super fun and the skills are transferable to combat movement

Also anyone else’s profile level reset to zero? I was on level 14 or something now I’m back to level 2

Prohass on
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    The bugs in this game are starting to get me.

-Alt-tabbing or alt-escaping out makes the TAB menu inaccessible. Exiting to the menu doesn't fix it either.
    -I've gotten, on more than one occasion, a bug where it's like I'm in the purple sludge, (No dodging or jumping) even though it's nowhere in the area I'm in. Dying and respawning fixes it, but it sucks when that happens and I burn through extra lives for no reason.
    -I've even had it where the game refused to accept any keyboard commands. (Opening hte console thankfully fixed it.)
    -And now, in a campaign mission (not a mission replay) the fucking Slayer key didn't spawn. Looking it up online apparently even if I replay the level without cheats, it still might not spawn. Very frustrating!

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    The bugs in this game are starting to get me.

-Alt-tabbing or alt-escaping out makes the TAB menu inaccessible. Exiting to the menu doesn't fix it either.
    -I've gotten, on more than one occasion, a bug where it's like I'm in the purple sludge, (No dodging or jumping) even though it's nowhere in the area I'm in. Dying and respawning fixes it, but it sucks when that happens and I burn through extra lives for no reason.
    -I've even had it where the game refused to accept any keyboard commands. (Opening hte console thankfully fixed it.)
    -And now, in a campaign mission (not a mission replay) the fucking Slayer key didn't spawn. Looking it up online apparently even if I replay the level without cheats, it still might not spawn. Very frustrating!

Having to completely restart a mission because a door didn't open after a cutscene has been the worst for me.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    i've been mostly bugless except for a: Constnatly loosing connection to Bethseda.net and having to reconnect. Real frustrating because it rips you out mid game to tell you that.

Also one Crash to Desktop in the second to last level. Just beat the boss there, that was fun and also v.easy honestly - Homing rockets say hi.

It's funny - in 2016, Remote Det was the way to go because the double-tap damage was so good. But now rockets are rebalanced to have dramatic fall off from what i can tell, so remote detonation is pretty weak - but direct hits WRECK. so being able to load up three and 95% garuntee they'll slam into the target will just evisercate things.

also, lore spoiler thoughtstalk:
    So... Samuel is the Seraphim? Maybe?? Vega was Father? LOTS OF QUESTIONS HERE, and very few answers which is frustrating becuase the lore bits we do get are rich and fun and i would like some answers to this stuff! I'm wondering if it was less Samuel was the Seraphim and more whatever samuel built to house his brain/specs came from the Seraphim, so he's now a merger?

Hope VEGA is okay and we see more of him. I love you, Robot Buddy - you're much nicer than Sammypants.

• Options
    MonwynMonwyn Apathy's a tragedy, and boredom is a crime. A little bit of everything, all of the time.Registered User regular
    So, I haven't played yet because I'm 100% out of cash until next paycheck on Thursday, and I likely won't have the money to buy the game then either, but I have been watching streams and such, and man, I just really don't know if I want to pay for this anymore

You know why 2016 was awesome? Because it was the first AAA shooter in fifteen years that didn't give a shit about headshots or weak points (with I guess the exception of shooting Pinkies/Spectres in the back, but that didn't feel nearly as forced as "snipe the arachnotron's turret.") Get in there and shoot until things are dead. Don't worry about precision, just dump bullets and keep dumping because oh shit there's more dudes.

Now we're back to "Make absolutely certain you target the weakpoint/use the right weapon because if you don't the enemies turn into bullet sponges. And we're going to make absolutely certain that you engage with this in exactly the way we want you to by ensuring that you can't just delete something causing a problem with the chainsaw. Your max ammo is pathetic and you're always at 0 fuel because you had to chainsaw an imp to have anything to shoot with."

And the worst part is they obviously knew this sucked, because there's a rune that gives you additional time to engage with the weakpoint minigame as long as you bunny-hop.

There was a lot of supposition that they genuinely didn't understand why 2016 was good, and I think this largely bears that out. Just woof.

uH3IcEi.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    i've been mostly bugless except for a: Constnatly loosing connection to Bethseda.net and having to reconnect. Real frustrating because it rips you out mid game to tell you that.

Also one Crash to Desktop in the second to last level. Just beat the boss there, that was fun and also v.easy honestly - Homing rockets say hi.

It's funny - in 2016, Remote Det was the way to go because the double-tap damage was so good. But now rockets are rebalanced to have dramatic fall off from what i can tell, so remote detonation is pretty weak - but direct hits WRECK. so being able to load up three and 95% garuntee they'll slam into the target will just evisercate things.

So... Samuel is the Seraphim? Maybe?? Vega was Father? LOTS OF QUESTIONS HERE, and very few answers which is frustrating becuase the lore bits we do get are rich and fun and i would like some answers to this stuff! I'm wondering if it was less Samuel was the Seraphim and more whatever samuel built to house his brain/specs came from the Seraphim, so he's now a merger?

Hope VEGA is okay and we see more of him. I love you, Robot Buddy - you're much nicer than Sammypants.

Regarding the lore
    i don’t think Samuel is the seraphim, but maybe. I think Samuel is too selfish and self involved based on the first game to be the kind of character the seraphim is conveyed as. They refer to the Father disappearing from the Maykrs, causing them to strike the deal with demons to conquer worlds and earth for fuel. I think maybe Samuel Found and then stole the Father AI, and basically repurposed it, wiped it’s memories and it became Vega, and then used that to tap into argent energy later on when the Maykrs began manufacturing it. Because it doesn’t sound like the Father intended to leave, he left no instructions to his own creation the Maykrs, and kind of abandoned them without a trace. So that speaks to foul play. Tho the devil still hasn’t been introduced as a character so maybe he is involved?

It really depends where they go, if Samuel is secretly noble and good he might be the seraphim. I personally hope he’s actually the big evil in 3, and you, Vega and the seraphim take him on. But that’s just my personal take, it feels like a mystery. I didn’t even think of him being the seraphim but it’s definitely a possibility

The fact that Vegas memeory is gone and he’s working as basically a slave for Samuel makes me believe Samuel is hiding something bad. Like if he was seraphim wouldn’t he tell Vega he was the Father? The fact that Vega doesn’t know he’s basically AI god doesn’t speak well for Samuels moral standing

But yeah it looks like Vega is the Father that created the Maykrs.

All the lore revelations make me super excited for the dlc expansions and an eventual 3rd game

Prohass on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Monwyn wrote: »
    So, I haven't played yet because I'm 100% out of cash until next paycheck on Thursday, and I likely won't have the money to buy the game then either, but I have been watching streams and such, and man, I just really don't know if I want to pay for this anymore

You know why 2016 was awesome? Because it was the first AAA shooter in fifteen years that didn't give a shit about headshots or weak points (with I guess the exception of shooting Pinkies/Spectres in the back, but that didn't feel nearly as forced as "snipe the arachnotron's turret.") Get in there and shoot until things are dead. Don't worry about precision, just dump bullets and keep dumping because oh shit there's more dudes.

Now we're back to "Make absolutely certain you target the weakpoint/use the right weapon because if you don't the enemies turn into bullet sponges. And we're going to make absolutely certain that you engage with this in exactly the way we want you to by ensuring that you can't just delete something causing a problem with the chainsaw. Your max ammo is pathetic and you're always at 0 fuel because you had to chainsaw an imp to have anything to shoot with."

And the worst part is they obviously knew this sucked, because there's a rune that gives you additional time to engage with the weakpoint minigame as long as you bunny-hop.

There was a lot of supposition that they genuinely didn't understand why 2016 was good, and I think this largely bears that out. Just woof.

Counter point having played and finished the campaign It totally works and I will be unable to go back to 2016 after playing eternal. But if that’s your impression so far maybe wait for a sale or something I think

You can definitely still delete something with a chainsaw you just have to pic up fuel, and most arenas have two pips, so if you get a heavy enemy that’s bothering you the chainsaw is still viable. You just have to utilise your movement and explore the arena quickly to find the resource, which works really well, better than just hoarding it. Not to spoil anything but you also get a hoard ability that does a similar thing to the mechanic you’re missing from 2016 later in the game

Also having upgrades open up things doesn’t mean that they “knew the system was bad”, it’s just having little ammo early on forces you to learn the mechanics, then you can be more flexible nd open things up as the game goes on and you’ve learnt the basics of ammo and resource management

Prohass on
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

Regarding the lore
    i don’t think Samuel is the seraphim, but maybe. I think Samuel is too selfish and self involved based on the first game to be the kind of character the seraphim is conveyed as. They refer to the Father disappearing from the Maykrs, causing them to strike the deal with demons to conquer worlds and earth for fuel. I think maybe Samuel Found and then stole the Father AI, and basically repurposed it, wiped it’s memories and it became Vega, and then used that to tap into argent energy later on when the Maykrs began manufacturing it. Because it doesn’t sound like the Father intended to leave, he left no instructions to his own creation the Maykrs, and kind of abandoned them without a trace. So that speaks to foul play. Tho the devil still hasn’t been introduced as a character so maybe he is involved?

It really depends where they go, if Samuel is secretly noble and good he might be the seraphim. I personally hope he’s actually the big evil in 3, and you, Vega and the seraphim take him on. But that’s just my personal take, it feels like a mystery. I didn’t even think of him being the seraphim but it’s definitely a possibility

The fact that Vegas memeory is gone and he’s working as basically a slave for Samuel makes me believe Samuel is hiding something bad. Like if he was seraphim wouldn’t he tell Vega he was the Father? The fact that Vega doesn’t know he’s basically AI god doesn’t speak well for Samuels moral standing

But yeah it looks like Vega is the Father that created the Maykrs.

All the lore revelations make me super excited for the dlc expansions and an eventual 3rd game
    samuel hayden

s hayden

satan

his chest is literally the goat head

he gets humanity to open the portal to hell wants u to bump off icon of sin etc
    i thought he was satan from doom 2016

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    @Monwyn

Gotta say from playing you are dead wrong there. It may look like that, but it's really not the case.

Most weak points are there to let you alter the ai - Revenant bugging you? Blow his guns off so he can only melee (His right hook is vicious though!). Same with the arachtonton. Maybe you want to get close to a Mancbus, so blowing his guns off might be worth it!

Like i am ripping and tearing and i only go after weakpoints when i feel the need to - there's an enemy that pops like a pinata of loot when you get a headshot kill. Otherwise... relevant weakpoints that are actually a Big Deal TM and Useful To Know About:

Shields explosively overload when shot with plasma doing big AoE damage
    Cacodemons instantly stagger if fed a grenade
    Pinkies/Specters take big damage from behind
    Blood Punch smashes off Cyber-Mancbuus armor.
    Spoiler Enemy turns into a loot pinata when headshot killed

Beyond that, you really dont need to worry. This is going by Ultra-violence, but watching @surrealitycheck on nightmare bares out my opinion that it's much the same there. If there's any mistake the game makes, it's that it honestly misleads you into thinking that weapoints are a bigger deal than they are.

Related to this, people were talking about workhorse guns earlier in the thread. And i think I've figured that out...

The workhorses (In my opinion/in my playstyle) are the Super Shotty (Mobility, burst), Autosweeper Combat Shotgun (Ammo dump, good with slow mo/frost bomb), Micro Missles Heavy Cannon (pop a fodder then let rip with the missiles) and the Plasma Cannon (Charge, blow a group away, then rip the heavy/superheavy apart with the empowered shots - also very good at putting fodder into stagger states).

Heavy Cannon with MM particularly feels like a workhorse - lots of ammo to work with, works well for headshots or for just ripping into something, has immense sustained damage with missile barrage,s but you can control it too to get staggers.

And even then the other guns are not so much niche as how do you want to do damage - a big targeted burst? Rocket launcher. Whole pack of enemies? Sweep them with a destroyer blade from teh ballista, or bring out your shield chaingun and go to town. But outside of a single fight (Marauder) i do not feel there's a must use vs this enemy weapon. Like dont want to feed Cacodemons a grenade? Destroyer blade kills them in one hit. and pierces, so you know, kiss your cacodemon problems good bye. So on and so forth.

• Options
    Sorry to double post again, but holy shit i just figured out how to annihilate the Marauder:

Lock on burst.

Lock on, let go when he flashes green. First rocket staggers him, second two impact. Six rockets kill him instantly!

• Options
    edited March 2020
    also the chest explosion from mancubus is surprisingly handy it staggers everybody around it hard

normally i just use sticky bombs, micro missiles and super shotgun for basically everything other than the occasional rocket or arbalest shot

game doesnt really make you use anything

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I got around the TAB bug because I thought my keyboard was broken and bound the menu to CAPS.

PC life.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg