As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Working from [chat]

1707172737476»

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    damn, korea really hypes their archery competitions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz67v40VCO0

I tried to watch this without being thirsty but then 1:06 happened and I am planning our wedding

She hit u with that carbon fiber, broadhead, jagged tooth, maximum internal hemorrhage, muscle splintering, botulism tipped Cupid arrow

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    lol

This wiki says the New New Warriors is led by an adult Night Thrasher, the 90s skateboarding vigilante.

in63d6khyclg.png

Night Thrasher!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFuMpYTyRjw

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    damn, korea really hypes their archery competitions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz67v40VCO0

I tried to watch this without being thirsty but then 1:06 happened and I am planning our wedding

She hit u with that carbon fiber, broadhead, jagged tooth, maximum internal hemorrhage, muscle splintering, botulism tipped Cupid arrow

also all the bars are closed and the government says I shouldn't get within a metre of a woman possibly for MONTHS so, y'know

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    We all gonna come out with some fuuuucked up new fetishes.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    We all gonna come out with some fuuuucked up new fetishes.

New?

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

I don't even need to @ anyone in particular, it'll get there

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    So this code, my original version worked.

I don't know what changed but I feel like it hit some sort of weird infinite loop some how. I am running it on a piece of data instead of the full set to see if I can't get it working at all. But it is taking too long so I have no hope for it.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So this code, my original version worked.

I don't know what changed but I feel like it hit some sort of weird infinite loop some how. I am running it on a piece of data instead of the full set to see if I can't get it working at all. But it is taking too long so I have no hope for it.

Which loop is it getting trapped in?

Can't have an infinite loop out of nowhere you've gotta have code that loops

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Wife has sent me a picture of her hands free eye level Skype solution, which is to tie her phone to a champagne bottle on her table with an elastic band.

How does she deal with the image flipping when she takes a drink?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    kumabooty

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    Wife has sent me a picture of her hands free eye level Skype solution, which is to tie her phone to a champagne bottle on her table with an elastic band.

How does she deal with the image flipping when she takes a drink?

drinking straw, I wager

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    This year was supposed to be the year I finally got to treat myself to a little vacation

And now, look at this shit

does god fucking hate me

Did he decide oh this bitch wanna visit Italy in August, well ho....i can show you the world

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    How are the kitties doing

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    They did not enjoy their drop off vet visit and we have to wait for results before getting specific medicine for whatever they have but the vet did give us a topical ointment to put on their affected areas

Hope it is not ringworm but it probably is -_-

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Sorry, guys. Important forum business to be decided. I am comandeering this [chat].

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    my chaaaat

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Oh shit I forget the OP was by a real person and not some scrub. Sorry, dude.

This discussion has been closed.