As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Updates on [Coronavirus] Thread

• Options
    CelestialBadgerCelestialBadger Registered User regular
    chrisnl wrote: »
    I'm not sure that Putin is right-wing, he seems more Putin-wing if anything. Bolsonaro, Trump and Johnson are right-wing though.

Putin is extremely right wing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putinism

• Options
    CelestialBadgerCelestialBadger Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    redx wrote: »
    I would very much like to know whether Covid can spread via children. Closing the schools is very difficult for parents, who are having to teach and work at the same time. And if it continues into the fall, this generation of children will fall far behind where they should be.

Do you trust that
    a) parents will keep their sick and asymptomatic carrier kids home
    b) kids will follow social distancing guidelines and wash their hands after coming into contact with possibly contaminated surfaces
    c) kid will wear masks all day but not touch them

These don't really seem like things these groups of humans do.

Which is whatever, but the upside is you can probably go hang out with your kids' classmates' parents without significantly increasing your risk.

Parents will absolutely 100000% send their kids to school no matter how sick they are, and be forced to come pick them up later. This is standard, there's at least one in every class in every grade.

This is because most people don’t have enough sick days for both themselves and their kids.

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    chrisnl wrote: »
    I'm not sure that Putin is right-wing, he seems more Putin-wing if anything. Bolsonaro, Trump and Johnson are right-wing though.

Putin is extremely right wing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putinism

Putin's political leanings are neither an update nor COVID-related.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    The child disease that strongly resembles Kawasaki disease is now being called multisystem inflammatory syndrome or MIS-C. The CDC has officially linked it to COVID-19 infection and lists the following symptoms:

– persistent fever

– irritability or sluggishness

– severe abdominal pain

– diarrhea

– vomiting

– rash

– red or pink eyes

– enlarged lymph node gland on one side of the neck

– red cracked lips or red tongue

– swollen hands and feet

It can come weeks after infection, even after asymptomatic infection, and this disease has appeared in infants less than 1 year up to twenty year olds. There's some kind of multi-organ and blood vessel inflammation that occurs and there doesn't seem to be any links with pre-existing conditions; almost all the children with MIS-C appeared to be healthy beforehand. There's still a lot unknown and it appears relatively rare, but SARS2 isn't completely harmless to children as previously believed.

• Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    Hevach wrote: »
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Okay, that is a MUCH higher dip than the 5.5% I saw reported last month. So that's good news, at least.

There is bad news: Atmospheric levels are still rising. They didn't set a record for net monthly increase again in April at least but this still isn't enough to change the direction, a year of this would buy us about 3 months on projections.

This sounds like it makes fighting climate change out to be entirely hopeless. While we could be a little more shut down considering the states that are re-opening, for the most part we're as shut down as you can get without having people starving to death. Just how much would we have to stop living to actually have an impact?

• Options
    daveNYCdaveNYC Why universe hate Waspinator? Registered User regular
    Scooter wrote: »
    Okay, that is a MUCH higher dip than the 5.5% I saw reported last month. So that's good news, at least.

There is bad news: Atmospheric levels are still rising. They didn't set a record for net monthly increase again in April at least but this still isn't enough to change the direction, a year of this would buy us about 3 months on projections.

This sounds like it makes fighting climate change out to be entirely hopeless. While we could be a little more shut down considering the states that are re-opening, for the most part we're as shut down as you can get without having people starving to death. Just how much would we have to stop living to actually have an impact?

We can live as much as we want as long as we cut down on the fossil fuels. Switch as much transportation as possible to be electric and switch the grid to zero emission sources. Doing stuff the same old way but just doing less of it isn't going to work.

Shut up, Mr. Burton! You were not brought upon this world to get it!
  • Options
    Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on Discourse Bay Area SprawlRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Shit, didn't realize this was the Updates thread, just moving response to Climate Change this tangent is hella off topic.

Giggles_Funsworth on
  • Options
    GaddezGaddez Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    ptwt.

Gaddez on
  • Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    Mayabird wrote: »
    The child disease that strongly resembles Kawasaki disease is now being called multisystem inflammatory syndrome or MIS-C. The CDC has officially linked it to COVID-19 infection and lists the following symptoms:

– persistent fever

– irritability or sluggishness

– severe abdominal pain

– diarrhea

– vomiting

– rash

– red or pink eyes

– enlarged lymph node gland on one side of the neck

– red cracked lips or red tongue

– swollen hands and feet

It can come weeks after infection, even after asymptomatic infection, and this disease has appeared in infants less than 1 year up to twenty year olds. There's some kind of multi-organ and blood vessel inflammation that occurs and there doesn't seem to be any links with pre-existing conditions; almost all the children with MIS-C appeared to be healthy beforehand. There's still a lot unknown and it appears relatively rare, but SARS2 isn't completely harmless to children as previously believed.

SARS2 was never completely harmless to children, they just had the lowest rates of death and related complications.

One thing to note here is that children with this condition have responded well to treatments for Kawasaki disease etc (even though this is not Kawasaki disease) so make sure to bring any child with these symptoms to the doctor ASAP.

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    daveNYC wrote: »
    Scooter wrote: »

We can live as much as we want as long as we cut down on the fossil fuels. Switch as much transportation as possible to be electric and switch the grid to zero emission sources. Doing stuff the same old way but just doing less of it isn't going to work.

What we just had was a grand experiment in individual actions. Turns out, individual actions (driving less, etc.) cannot contribute nearly enough to ending the climate crisis - we need mass collective action and working for the long term. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem enough governments in the world are interested in that sort of thing - authoritarians just care about clinging to power no matter the cost.

Speaking of authoritarians, China's going through another series of lockdowns in areas and cities near the North Korean border after new clusters of cases were found there. Cases from internal Chinese circulation that's been ongoing, spillover from a long-denied North Korean epidemic, or both? Who knows? It's just all sorts of lies and coverups.

Speaking of lies and coverups, a serosurvey in Wuhan to see how many people might have antibodies against SARS2 came up with an estimate of about 5% or 500,000 people who had been infected, 10 times the official number. We know this because the number was very briefly posted before being deleted and suppressed in China Of course, that 5% number is being seen in a lot of places and that number of cases isn't unexpected at all - people have been flinging numbers like that around for a couple months now. But authoritarians can't admit facts, because that's weakness to them.

• Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    Corvus wrote: »
    Well, today in BC (population around 5 million) we have.. 2 new cases total. Phase 2 of the re-opening plan starts officially today, though in reality people started acting like it was at that phase as soon as they announced it was coming. Biggest change is businesses in approved categories being allowed to re-open. You can even get a hair cut.

My worry here in B.C. in that we got way ahead of it, and a large % of our population didn't even come in contact, could a wave hit with reopening?

Yeah it's quite possible, but there hasn't been significant community transmission in BC for a while, or our numbers wouldn't be this low. My main concern would be the feds re-opening the border with the USA, which I guess they could do over the Premier and provincial health minister's concerns, but would be out of line with how the feds and provinces have been handling things.

:so_raven:
  • Options
    FiatilFiatil Registered User regular
    Welp, it looks like Oklahoma's plan is starting to unravel. I would link a news story or something, but our local media is horrendous and only reports on things that our terrible governor says. There appears to be essentially 0 investigative reporting as it pertains to our COVID cases, which is making it pretty rough over here!

But, we have the Oklahoma Department of Health's COVID Dashboard to look at. If you scroll down the page and look at the graph on the left, you'll see what I'm alluding to. Note, that we are being cool like Georgia and backdating tests to the "date of when symptoms are first reported". So, that big spike on May 12th is the latest day that we have more or less full reporting for -- the subsequent days are almost certain to follow suit. For reference, when I checked this graph on May 15th, with May 15th's data input, it was showing total cases as about 40 on May 12th, not the 224 it is showing currently.

Our governor is of course, plunging us in the phase 2, and I honestly don't think anything will stop him from 100% opening (with no protections for vulnerable populations anymore) on June 1st.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Looks like Texas is may also be fucking with their testing numbers

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/texas-coronavirus-testing-conflate-antibodies-11912520

They're being accused of co-mingling antibody tests with regular ones to inflate thier numbers

Georgia's being accused of the same.

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/coronavirus/article242831786.html

including antibody tests in the test numbers but not as a confirmed case.

HMMM

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    NV doesn't do that for new cases I don't think, but they do report deaths by the date the person dies instead of the date the death is reported to the state, which I appreciate because it's a lot easier to see what's really happening. They say they do that, and that it means that sometimes the numbers for a given day in the past may go up. It also means graphs on other sites look real weird and jagged, because they use date reported to the state.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I think its better than back dating because once a day is passed no ones looking at those numbers again. So it lets them kind of hide cases in the backlog rather than keeping currentl

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Due to the potential of going to Gencon (a gaming convention in Indianapolis held each year, one of the largest gaming conventions in the world), I've been watching Indiana's numbers, and don't mind the way it's being presented on that dashboard.

I can't recall seeing any backdating on newly reported cases, but they definitely do it with deaths, however the graph makes it pretty easy to see where they are. So you have the overall number, which to me is most relevant, and then a more granular view of when they happened, which seems reasonable enough.

My thought is that depending on how testing is going (and with the US, "badly" is the default assumption), if some lab finally gets to test a couple hundred samples from deceased individuals, reporting the deaths they find on that specific day makes it seem like a giant spike is happening, when in reality a bunch of those may have happened across the last week. Still not great, but not 'oh god our fatality rate tripled overnight'.

Maybe I've misunderstood the discussion, in which case the more pertinent point was that I was generally happy with what I saw of Indiana's local information reporting dashboard.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Just in case you hadn't seen it yet, they finally canceled Gencon for this year @Forar

• Options
    AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    Forar wrote: »
    Due to the potential of going to Gencon (a gaming convention in Indianapolis held each year, one of the largest gaming conventions in the world), I've been watching Indiana's numbers, and don't mind the way it's being presented on that dashboard.

I can't recall seeing any backdating on newly reported cases, but they definitely do it with deaths, however the graph makes it pretty easy to see where they are. So you have the overall number, which to me is most relevant, and then a more granular view of when they happened, which seems reasonable enough.

My thought is that depending on how testing is going (and with the US, "badly" is the default assumption), if some lab finally gets to test a couple hundred samples from deceased individuals, reporting the deaths they find on that specific day makes it seem like a giant spike is happening, when in reality a bunch of those may have happened across the last week. Still not great, but not 'oh god our fatality rate tripled overnight'.

Maybe I've misunderstood the discussion, in which case the more pertinent point was that I was generally happy with what I saw of Indiana's local information reporting dashboard.

Good news is that GenCon cancelled yesterday if you didn't get the email they sent out. You can let your badge roll over to 2021 or request a refund for it if you already purchased it. Details are in the link.

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great! Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Looks like Texas is may also be fucking with their testing numbers

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/texas-coronavirus-testing-conflate-antibodies-11912520

They're being accused of co-mingling antibody tests with regular ones to inflate thier numbers

Georgia's being accused of the same.

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/coronavirus/article242831786.html

including antibody tests in the test numbers but not as a confirmed case.

HMMM

From the first article:
    At a news conference Monday afternoon, Abbott denied the state was mixing the tests.

"The answer is no, they are not commingling those numbers," the governor said. "Those numbers will be provided separately."

After Abbott's press conference, Grand Prairie state Rep. Chris Turner, chairman of the Texas House Democratic Caucus, said that after the governor's comments his staff had again confirmed with DSHS that Texas' testing statistics included both active virus and antibody tests.

WOW, I WONDER WHO TO BELIEVE...

Meanwhile, in a surprise to no one, Texas continues to trend in the wrong direction. Just looking at the graph of new daily cases, you don't even need to do a rolling average or anything to see it. It's quite obvious.

ec0k6rlcuy12.png

Steam | Twitch
    Oculus: TheBigDookie | XBL: Dook | NNID: BigDookie
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I think its better than back dating because once a day is passed no ones looking at those numbers again. So it lets them kind of hide cases in the backlog rather than keeping currentl

Well, the reason I think it's good is that it's specifically labeled with the data that they're doing that. They put out a new set of graphs just about every day in a daily situation report that looks like this. You can look at the old ones if you want to, they're all listed on the same page they put together on a specifically for state covid-19 info. You can go back and look at the old ones to see what's changed from day to day if you want to. It's https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov and it's a nice site. Some part of me assumes that every state puts out something like that.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Ketar wrote: »
    Just in case you hadn't seen it yet, they finally canceled Gencon for this year Forar

Yeah, I saw that notice shortly after it was posted, and I'm glad they've chosen to do the only sensible thing here.

I just hope that doing so without (from what I've seen) being compelled to do so by the city or state doesn't lead to them getting financially reamed over taking reasonable action.

It would have been nice for it to be earlier, but 10 weeks out is better than nothing.

I've been working with a company's booth to demo games for them for the last couple of years, so we've all been watching this pretty closely.

Thanks for the heads up, and while I already knew, it's good to get the word out far and wide.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Québec updates!
    • After having the date being pushed back twice, stores in greater Montréal will be allowed to open on May 25.
    • Dentist, therapeuthic and personal care will re-open outside of Montréal on June 1. No date given yet for Montréal.
    • Outside gatherings of 10 or less people are now expressly permitted (Note : Outside gatherings were never made downright illegal as long as you respected the 2M distancing but they were strongly discouraged by the autorities. Honestly it was kind of confusing. Now it's no longer the case)
    • Our trendline is FINALLY going down. We were stuck on a platteau of 750-900 daily cases for almost all of April. Now, we're down in the 500s.

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    PiotyrPiotyr Power-Crazed Wizard SilmariaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Illinois updates:

- Restore Illinois plan to be evaluated at end of May. Any Illinois region that meets certain thresholds (listed here: http://www.dph.illinois.gov/restore) will be eligible to enter Phase 3 as of June 1.
    - Phase 3 has been expanded. New rules:
    - Restaurants may open to proper social distancing, tables at least 6 feet apart, staff must be supplied with masks.
    - All gatherings (not just essential) of 10 and fewer people are allowed, encouraged to practice proper social distancing
    - State parks will reopen with proper social distancing and masks recommended
    - All retail stores that conform to proper IDPH safety precautions can open (precautions include capacity limits)
    - Tennis indoor/outdoor facilities can open
    - Golf courses can open to a foursome per hole at a time
    - One on one personal training and care facilities can reopen
    - Other businesses can open following industrial guidelines laid out by the state, given proper capacity limits and social distancing

The governor and state medical expert reiterate that the virus has not gone away and it won't go away on its own, so it's important to follow proper hygiene, hand washing, social distancing, and masks when social distancing is not possible.

Piotyr on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    WHO reports 106,000 new cases today, 2/3 of which are in the US, Russia, Brazil, or India.

Don't elect fascists!

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    What a fucking wild time to be alive.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I'd like to see Texas and California numbers by region rather than by state. Putting everything from Amarillo to Brownsville in the same set of numbers is like doing it to everything between Philadelphia and Chicago.

• Options
    South Korea had a cluster of cases associated with people going to fitness classes in a gym. It's an early release research letter, but these researchers believe that the intense exercise was aiding with the transmission of droplets - people breathe in and out harder, so more droplets get expelled harder and then get inhaled deeper into the lungs. It does seem to fit the pattern seen by church choirs having intense transmission - the deeper breathing and projecting sound while singing likely have similar effects.

Unless you already recovered from COVID-19, don't go to the gym.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I'd like to see Texas and California numbers by region rather than by state. Putting everything from Amarillo to Brownsville in the same set of numbers is like doing it to everything between Philadelphia and Chicago.

Look at the Hopkins map. It does this.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Piotyr wrote: »
    Illinois updates:

- Restore Illinois plan to be evaluated at end of May. Any Illinois region that meets certain thresholds (listed here: http://www.dph.illinois.gov/restore) will be eligible to enter Phase 3 as of June 1.
    - Phase 3 has been expanded. New rules:
    - Restaurants may open to proper social distancing, tables at least 6 feet apart, staff must be supplied with masks.
    - All gatherings (not just essential) of 10 and fewer people are allowed, encouraged to practice proper social distancing
    - State parks will reopen with proper social distancing and masks recommended
    - All retail stores that conform to proper IDPH safety precautions can open (precautions include capacity limits)
    - Tennis indoor/outdoor facilities can open
    - Golf courses can open to a foursome per hole at a time
    - One on one personal training and care facilities can reopen
    - Other businesses can open following industrial guidelines laid out by the state, given proper capacity limits and social distancing

The governor and state medical expert reiterate that the virus has not gone away and it won't go away on its own, so it's important to follow proper hygiene, hand washing, social distancing, and masks when social distancing is not possible.

For restaurants, my understanding is that it's solely for outside/ patio seating. Indoor dining is still pushed out later to phase 4.

Don't you make me touch Ohio.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/20/health/coronavirus-vaccine-harvard.html?referringSource=articleShare

It’s another good day to be a rhesus macaque. A group of monkeys at Beth Israel medical center were infected, suffered moderate symptoms including pneumonia, and were then attempted to be reinfected 35 days later. On challenge the monkeys all rapidly cleared any live virus and showed no symptoms, with the virus only detected transiently in the nose.

Another group of 45 monkeys were given doses (1 per monkey) of varying vaccine candidates. All provided some benefit leading to faster clearance and lesser symptoms, and at least two candidates were completely protective.

So, in alternate monkey universe where rhesus macaques are the dominant species, break out the bubbly because this damn viruses days are numbered! Unfortunately here in earth prime we will still need to wait to see if our vaguely crappy human immune system can be persuaded to behave.

It is a VERY good sign that’s there is no evidence or vaccine enhancement of the virus in infected or exposed monkeys. That does usually show up in monkeys if it’s a thing, we saw it a lot with SARS vaccines there.

With the data coming out, if someone offered me a chance to be in a vaccine trial I would jump at it.

tbloxham on
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    What a fucking wild time to be alive.

For those who still are.

:so_raven:
  • Options
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/21/just-7-per-cent-of-stockholm-had-covid-19-antibodies-by-end-of-april-study-sweden-coronavirus

Sweden found to have about the amount of antibodies at the end of April that anyone other than Sweden thought they would have had by the end of April. Pretty much in line with everything else coming out about the death rate (0.5-1% ish in random people as healthy as random French people from various studies around Europe). Seems like 7% of Stockholm had had the virus by the end of april. Clearly more than that now, but, only enough to say they are past the beginning of the crisis, and have the whole midsection to go.

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Florida theme parks will start to re-open in June. Early June. Legoland June 1, and Universal submitted local plans to open to the public on June 5, at roughly 25% capacity. Still has to go through the governor, but I imagine if he were to change anything about the plans, it would be to open them sooner because he'd love to continue to pretend this doesn't exist.

If Disney tries to re-open, which I imagine they will in a response to universal, I'm definitely going to insist continuing to work from home. Especially since Disney is requiring all of its working cast to perform a health screening on themselves before going into work each day. I'd rather just stay at home.

• Options
    AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    NZ Update:

Fourth day of no new cases, 1 person remains in hospital, and 97% of our 1153 cases are confirmed as recovered. Bars reopened yesterday, the last of our hospitality businesses to be allowed to do so. Here's hoping we've not managed to miss a viral reservoir somewhere.

n57PM0C.jpg
  • Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    tbloxham wrote: »
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/21/just-7-per-cent-of-stockholm-had-covid-19-antibodies-by-end-of-april-study-sweden-coronavirus

Sweden found to have about the amount of antibodies at the end of April that anyone other than Sweden thought they would have had by the end of April. Pretty much in line with everything else coming out about the death rate (0.5-1% ish in random people as healthy as random French people from various studies around Europe). Seems like 7% of Stockholm had had the virus by the end of april. Clearly more than that now, but, only enough to say they are past the beginning of the crisis, and have the whole midsection to go.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

Sweden has also seen 3,871 deaths with 32,172 confirmed cases, or about a 12% case fatality rate which is double what the US is seeing right now.

Sweden's response is absolutely not the path you want to follow

Veevee on
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Florida theme parks will start to re-open in June. Early June. Legoland June 1, and Universal submitted local plans to open to the public on June 5, at roughly 25% capacity. Still has to go through the governor, but I imagine if he were to change anything about the plans, it would be to open them sooner because he'd love to continue to pretend this doesn't exist.

If Disney tries to re-open, which I imagine they will in a response to universal, I'm definitely going to insist continuing to work from home. Especially since Disney is requiring all of its working cast to perform a health screening on themselves before going into work each day. I'd rather just stay at home.

A theme park at guaranteed 25% capacity honestly sounds kind of rad.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular

And a lot more expensive since they still need to make money

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Young adults are also affected by Kawasaki-like disease linked to coronavirus, doctors say

The Kawasaki like syndrome looks like it isn't only in kids but also seemly healthy young adults as well. This disease is just nasty but not surprising as it is clot based more than anything.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Veevee wrote: »

And a lot more expensive since they still need to make money

yeah, but you'll make up for it with cheap flights

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Young adults are also affected by Kawasaki-like disease linked to coronavirus, doctors say

The Kawasaki like syndrome looks like it isn't only in kids but also seemly healthy young adults as well. This disease is just nasty but not surprising as it is clot based more than anything.

Oh boy a fresh new spike of anxiety to mix into my custom blend

This discussion has been closed.