Options

🖥️🎮 - Tiny Lands, Redout Space Assault, Rain City & Home Behind 2 out today!

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    that coffee cup is tiny

the compass is way bigger than the coffee cup

This is really bugging me. is it espresso? espresso was invented in Europe in like the 1880s I think... Jones might have access to a machine as a globe trotting adventurer and well paid professor of archeology I guess?

Uriel on
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    If there's one thing Machine Games knows, it's that punching Nazis is a core pillar

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

Indiana Jones game?

Purely based off the whip to be fair.

• Options

• Options
    the whip and hat and compass is a dead ass giveaway

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Karl wrote: »

Indiana Jones game?

The music and it says Indiana Jones in the text at the bottom are also good signs.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    what is this a coffee cup for ants?!

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Get Mark Hamill to do the voice!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    It'd be appropriate if Machine Games next not Wolfenstein game was also one about killing Nazis.

• Options
    I will take any and all games where I get to punch Nazis.

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Karl wrote: »

Indiana Jones game?

The music and it says Indiana Jones in the text at the bottom are also good signs.

I've got it on mute and I didn't see the text.

SUE ME, I'm pretending to pay attention to a conference call

• Options
    didn't machine games have a guy go on stage at the Keighleys one year and yell fuck nazis?

machine games seems pretty cool

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular

Indiana Jones game by the studio that hates nazis the most?

Yeah I'll play that

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Get Mark Hamill to do the voice!

No, I want Harrison Ford at his most bored and most stoned.

• Options
    licensed movie based games seem odd still

I keep expecting them to be the same quality as that one evil dead game I had on pc years ago.

Hey at least they got Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi I think was the deadite sidekick

• Options
    wait I missed this?

https://youtu.be/ALpBmM6EqBQ

that's what I get for skipping the game awards I guess

this looks cool!

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    If there's one thing Machine Games knows, it's that punching Nazis is a core pillar

They're good peoples.

Zxerol on
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcs3Log4lGA
    Play as Ivan, a one-handed blacksmith with incredibly bad luck, who must take on the impossible tasks given to him by the tzar. All the while the mysterious witch, Baba Yaga, watches over Ivan's fate.

20210119 Yaga (Action Adventure, Fantasy, Comedy, Crafting)

this was out last year on Epic, and now the complete version is out on Steam

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    I guess it's too much to hope that the Wolfenstein people will make a new Fate of Atlantis style point and click

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi8WpLMy3ZM&feature=emb_title

NVIDIA's CES keynote is happening now, for those who want to learn about graphics cards that you can't buy

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Well, most technology showcases and such are about things I can't buy, so I am ready.

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Still unable to buy the product they launched last September and they already have an event for new stuff olol.

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    I thought this event was going to be about supply of the cards

why is this about five nights at freddy's now

cursedking on
    Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    for some reason youtube chat is VERY excited about Five Night at Freddy's getting RTX enhancements

• Options
    I really don't understand this. It's just a bunch of trailers for games?

• Options
    cursedking wrote: »
    I really don't understand this. It's just a bunch of trailers for games?

well they're talking about games that are getting NVIDIA enhancements, RTX modes, DLSS support, etc.

• Options
    Mr. Bald Man, your games look very nice but I can't buy your product, let's speak to that, maybe.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    In my Pathfinder 2 game my character's husband is a blacksmith named Ivan who has one leg, and recently had to go with us to visit some swamp witches because they wanted to test our romantic compatibility to make sure we weren't susceptible to magical influence.

• Options
    The 3060 having more VRAM than the 3070/80 is all sorts of hilarious.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    That Indiana Jones trailer means that either Wolfenstein 3 is coming sooner than I thought, or not coming for years

My money is on the former, since it means Todd is probably finishing up with Starfield

Crippl3 on
  • Options
    no one else thinks that is a weird tiny coffee mug??

ok...

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I mean I guess it depends how big the books are but it looks about normal to me?

• Options
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    I mean I guess it depends how big the books are but it looks about normal to me?

Time to go find my own copies of Ancient Circles and Forbidden Stones and restage the shot

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »

They're good peoples.
    A quake expansion pack, apparently? (2016)

• Options
    Straightzi wrote: »

Time to go find my own copies of Ancient Circles and Forbidden Stones and restage the shot

I would believe it if you had an old fashioned compass laying around for costuming

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »

I would believe it if you had an old fashioned compass laying around for costuming

I don't think I do, I'd have to use my sextant to proxy

• Options
This discussion has been closed.