As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] GAME OVER!! MAFIA CONCEDED!! VILLAGE WON!!

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    The Dead: TehSpectre Defenestrated

discrider on
  • Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2021
    Giving sign ups a few more hours, but we will start later today assuming everything goes according to plan.

MamaWolf on
    "May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    Day One, The Game’s Begun!

Pay attention throughout the day,
    For the riddle I will say!
    Then quickly send your answers to me,
    For prizes are given to only three!

Today I’m feeling mighty kind,
    So here’s your chance to unwind!
    Positivity will do us good,
    So help me spread it, if you would!
    Now’s the time to do as I say,
    Here’s your challenge for today!

Today’s Challenge: At least once today, you must post one line of positivity for the players both above and below you on the Player List! This can be compliments, encouragement, etc. as long as it spreads positivity! Failure to complete this challenge will result in a warning, which means any other failed challenges result in elimination!

DAY 1 will end Monday 9/20/2021 at 11 PM EST / 10 PM CT / 8 PM PT. Votes/Actions will be count until 10:59 ET/9:59 CT/7:59 PT. Votes/actions after this time will not be counted for the day!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    All role PM's should be out! Please let Green or myself know if you did not receive one! Day 1 has begun! Feel free to chat! DAY 1 will end Monday 9/20/2021 at 11 PM EST / 10 PM CT / 8 PM PT. Votes/Actions will be count until 10:59 ET/9:59 CT/7:59 PT. Votes/actions after this time will not be counted for the day!

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Slym, I mean, I love koopa troopas. And so flying koopas are legit. What a great user pic.

And H3knuckles... The Battletech crew is tight and H3KNUCKLES is right there in the group. I know my stompybois are great. I know where I'm going for great mech art inspiration.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I assume above me wraps around to Wildcat? That's the name of one of my favorite Ratatat songs.

Disc always seems to be on top of their game.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    One for Brody: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    And One for SlyM: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Or rather, I look forward to working with you again Brody. We were pretty good buds last game.

And I hope I'm not forced to vote for you again this game, Slym.
    I enjoyed watching you go fast last game, even if my car wouldn't go.

discrider on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    Would someone please kill SLyM already, for the love of god!!! It's been TWO WEEKS and he's still not dead!

Hmm? What's that? New game? Yeah right, I'm on to you, Rumplestiltskin!

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    RU for making too much sense last game.
    Just leave our outlier alone.
    Why would the village want a flat leaderboard? I mean honestly

• Options
    Felt I couldn't not vote for Slym last game, and then RU had to voice it.
    Mafia pulling into the lead was such a trap for the mafia last game.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Hooray finally a late close game. Now I don't have to apply bad reasoning guess bandwagon in between meetings, it can wait until I have more free time!

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Endless_Serpents, surely you see, in this game, is rule of three:
    Mafia once, mafia twice, surely not, mafia thrice!
    So you're a pal, we'll run, and play
    And hope we live, to see more days.

JaysonFour, you're my friend too!
    So let's blow this joint and get some brews.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I have to give something positive to Endless_Serpents? But uggggh they keep making me lose... Endless_Serpents, you are the fire behind my desire to succeed!

Then I have to think about something for premium. Tough, tough :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Kime, Kime their our guy
    I hope that you
    do not die!

3cl1ps3 is hard to write
    but I hope that you
    also do not die.

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    Darkewolfe is a SysAdmin (or at least an IT guy) who nevertheless managed to find the time to volunteer to help promote a tabletop game he liked for a while, which is both impressive and means he's good people.

Lucedes has great taste. I mean, corvids are my favorite (non-human) animals. I don't know where the picture is from, but that art is cool looking too.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    H3Knuckles is a swell person with a cool avatar.

AustinP0027, you've got great vibes.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    3cl1ps3 for rhyming, also.

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    3cl1ps3, I'd happily take you up on that beer- I'd bring along the barbecue (no lie, there's a local place near me that does amazing things with pork, rubs and home-made sauces... and I just realized I don't know if they're closing down for the fall and winter as it gets cold. I should get some just in case).

TehSpectre... what can I say? Back in the olden days, I figured them for one of the absolute best phalla players on the whole board. Right now, I think they haven't lost a step.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    How do tie votes work? Are both the winners eliminated?

• Options
    discrider wrote: »
    How do tie votes work? Are both the winners eliminated?

Ties will result in double elimination.

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Is the person making the tie vote also eliminated?

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Shenanigan City it is then.

• Options
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Is the person making the tie vote also eliminated?

Yes

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    TehSpectre is, undoubtedly, the best phalla detective that this place has ever seen. We need them on the force!

Wildcat, I'm glad you came back from your temporary hiatus, because this game will be better with you in it.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I'm going to vote 3cl1ps3 just because I type on my phone and making me switch keyboards is a pain.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Not the most difficult challenge. Gizzy is among my favorite forumers, a super-positive type, and one of the reasons I've missed these now that they've slowed down.

Phyphor I know very little about. The two things I do know are that Phyphor is smart as hell and has impeccable taste in avatars and games, though!

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Lucedes is one of the more skilled players are being unreadable. I've never been in a game with them where I felt confident what side they are on, and it's always been impressive.

LostNinja, on the other hand, always reads as village, even when they are mafia. I've never had a game where LN was mafia that I actually had them as a suspect.

Thinking about that, wow, you two are good at this.....

But, Endless_Serpents, we both knew this was coming. I'd say rule of three but ...*gestures to JPants*

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    38thdoe is one of my phalla mentors, so if anyone thinks I'm even slightly good at this game I give a lot of credit to him!
    Auralynx is one of my favorites to work together with and makes these games a lot of fun for me :)

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Riddle me this
    Riddle me that
    Who's gonna vote for Gizzy the cat?

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    AustinP is always a good time and I respect their dedication to Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

And what more can be said about Sir Fabulous other than that they are Fabulous!

This is my first game in a while and I’m rusty so I’ll
    Just vote for JPants because I never seem to trust them.

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Spreading some positivitiy, eh? I can get down with that!

Cythraul's attitude when being thrown under the village bus a couple of games ago was nothing but fantastic. That sacrifice was undoubtably the linchpin in our victory that game and they made it gladly with a smile.

What more positive thing could I say about Sir Fab beyond linking this amazing piece of phalla history! What pure joy! He also has provided us with brand new context to the phrase "phallaing while drunk as a skunk" which personally amused me greatly.

Wouldn't be the same phalla without both these fine players!

• Options
    Riddle Time

What is it that given one, you'll have either two or none?

All riddles are optional. All answers to the riddle are to be posted quoting the riddle itself. The first three people to post the CORRECT answer will be given the opportunity to receive a prize! You may only give ONE answer, so make sure you are positive about your reply! This is all based on the honor system, so please don't be a silly goose and look up the answer!

• Options
    post riddle answers to the thread, or PM?

• Options
    Gizzy wrote: »
    post riddle answers to the thread, or PM?

In thread

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    SLyM in the meantime because I'm still resentful for you making me feel bad about killing you between vote close and narration in the F Zero game.

Can't trust skilled actors!

• Options
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    Riddle Time

The answer is obviously endless serpents

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    Riddle Time

All riddles are optional. All answers to the riddle are to be posted quoting the riddle itself. The first three people to post the CORRECT answer will be given the opportunity to receive a prize! You may only give ONE answer, so make sure you are positive about your reply! This is all based on the honor system, so please don't be a silly goose and look up the answer!

I mean, the answer can be me, but the answer is also a choice. Or a Mogwai from hit movie, Gremlins.